Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin - page 33. (Read 6304 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 2
December 14, 2017, 06:01:07 PM
Diversifying is the best option, I think an 65% of holdings in bitcoin and the rest in the top 10 altcoins could be a good strategy with small 100$ picks in new coins just in case.
The higher multiplier is easily got with the new cheap coins, but also those are the most likely to make you lose all your investment.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 01:17:48 PM
depending on which one you want, bitcoin is still the best in my opinion. but altcoin also has good potential in cryptocurrency though not all of them. Good altcoins such as ethereum, litecoin, ripple, waves, dash. they have good potential. so the conclusion is better to invest in both. but make sure you invest much more on bitcoin.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 14, 2017, 12:29:05 PM
I would invest half in Bitcoin and Half in Altcoins.
Also investing in the most trusted ICOs could being profitable in the long run
It's hard to advise how much to invest in bitcoins and how much in altcoins, percentages can be different depending from goal's you have as investor. I agree that its better to have money in both bitcoins and altcoins, then just in one. Most people here thinks the same, and we are already in both of this investments, for the newbies that join in crypto for the first time starts with bitcoins only but after some time everyone recognize the power of altcoins and they join in and invest little by little.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 12:03:04 PM
I would invest half in Bitcoin and Half in Altcoins.
Also investing in the most trusted ICOs could being profitable in the long run
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 14, 2017, 11:38:43 AM
This time not good for investment Bitcoin.Bitcoin price now very high.so we can invest altcoin .I start invest in altcoin.
For me, Bitcoin is a good investment as of the moment. It is better if you have Bitcoin while the value is still increasing. It is such a best way to have a successful profit. Aside from that, Bitcoin is popular and trustworthy more compared to other coins.
Activity: 280
December 14, 2017, 11:35:21 AM
According to prediction the bitcoin price will go up and that is why the good opportunity to invest in bitcoin, already investors have good profit from bitcoin but this is the more good opportunity for the investors and for altcoin who wants to buy altcoins that will great opportunity and the best option to gain profit because after hardfork bitcoin price will settle down and the altcoin will go up.
Activity: 135
December 14, 2017, 10:42:48 AM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
Bitcoin is still a good way to invest your money because it is the top global virtual currency and you are seeing the as expensive because you are just getting started with it but do not doubt with bitcoin it will still keep on increasing.
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
December 14, 2017, 10:21:39 AM
by looking at the development of bitcoin and altcoin prices today is very surprising to everyone, and I believe altcoin that has potential is eth and ltc. you should start investing in eth, because ethereum still has a pump that will surprise everyone. if bitcoin, I think the price has started to stabilize, and there will be no rise again.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
December 14, 2017, 09:37:30 AM
This time not good for investment Bitcoin.Bitcoin price now very high.so we can invest altcoin .I start invest in altcoin.
You are throwing your money to loss because bitcoin has more impact than any other coin and you will see in future that I am right believe me I also invested in alts and I withdraw my money from them because they were moving day by day and this thing is giving me more panicking situation so it’s better for you to go for the best coin and this will be really helpful for you as price of bitcoin is high but profit rates are more higher.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 14, 2017, 09:16:17 AM
I would invest in both bitcoin and altcoins if i have the money on a 20:80 ratio. Bitcoin is so expensive now while there are altcoins which are good to invest to. I just need to choose from among the strong altcoins which really will give the earnings.
Activity: 121
December 14, 2017, 09:13:40 AM
if for my investment better altcoin, because the high bitcoin price to invest by way of buying bitcoin it can make me feel tense because we make a purchase at a very high price that is feared if eg transaction or purchase of bitcoin low definitely bitcoin price will decrease and if I decrease certainly would be afraid of the loss, so then I prefer eth that the price is still not too high so that if there is a loss I do not get a very big loss
Activity: 862
December 14, 2017, 09:08:28 AM
I agree, as of now the value of Bitcoin is very high; if you will buy it, it will be costly. So you better invest to Altcoin especially ethereum. Ethereum is one of the most popular altcoins and it is said to gain more popular just like Bitcoin.

If not currently you are investing Bitcoin looks like for the next year the price will be higher.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
December 14, 2017, 09:13:07 AM
That is the million dollar question; when to invest? When to buy? When to sell?

Crypto will always be a game of chance, with a significant risk.

The only way to be successful is to read, study, devote a daily time slot to follow the trends. Unless you are very lucky, there is no other way.

Even trends are highly unpredictable these past few months, maybe this is what coming into mainstream really is about. Guts, luck and maybe insider trading info is what will make you succeed here.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
December 14, 2017, 09:07:00 AM
I agree, as of now the value of Bitcoin is very high; if you will buy it, it will be costly. So you better invest to Altcoin especially ethereum. Ethereum is one of the most popular altcoins and it is said to gain more popular just like Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
December 14, 2017, 06:52:44 AM
I think it's a good idea to own 50% to 50% of that bitcoin, that altcoyins they can always grow abruptly.
Yes that is for the best! Bitcoin and Altcoin are both good for investment; as of now, the value of Bitcoin is increasing but it doesn't mean that Altcoin is no longer a good coin for investment. When the the value of Bitcoin decreases, Altcoin will increases; so both of them are good.
Activity: 322
Merit: 31
December 13, 2017, 12:46:17 PM
I think it's a good idea to own 50% to 50% of that bitcoin, that altcoyins they can always grow abruptly.
Activity: 336
December 13, 2017, 11:19:35 AM
Activity: 98
December 13, 2017, 11:14:48 AM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
Bitcoin is still number one in my list but we need to considers the facts that we should invest our money wisely.
I will give some advice make your investment in percentage 30% in altcoin and 70% in bitcoin.
Bitcoin starts also at low price but now it has a high value in crpto world now you must consider the "what if"
Altcoin also increase price and boom in the crypto world?
We dont know what will happen in the future of cryptocurrency so we better invest wisely
We need so search,read spend some times and lastly take the risk because we choose this kind of life. You must deal with the consequences/failure or success. Investing is risky but then again if you dont do big risk you will not have a big future.
Activity: 66
December 13, 2017, 11:05:40 AM
I prefer to use bitcoin a pioneer of cryptocurrency and the solid one.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 13, 2017, 09:47:04 AM
That is the million dollar question; when to invest? When to buy? When to sell?

Crypto will always be a game of chance, with a significant risk.

The only way to be successful is to read, study, devote a daily time slot to follow the trends. Unless you are very lucky, there is no other way.
Pages:
Jump to: