Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM? - page 17. (Read 3485 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 12:46:39 PM
Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?

I think both coin have high potential to grow in the future but just like you said that you will not get rich just by holding bitcoin since the price is very high so i think better to invest in etherium if you want much more profit.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
January 12, 2018, 12:39:38 PM
Of course bitcoin is more better to choose instead of choosing ethereum.
Bitcoin is the number one electronic coin which tells them that they are the only coin can dominate in the whole world. Aside from that the services and security provided by bitcoin is way more better than ethereum to be exact.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 06:15:05 PM
ETH, no question.. BUT.. you should pick something else too.. spread yourself out a bit..
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
January 10, 2018, 06:10:06 PM
The ethereum in my opinion is more attractive for investment than bitcoin. Bitcoin is too unstable.  Smiley
Activity: 48
January 03, 2018, 04:47:02 PM
You should make a portfolio and invest in a few cryptocurrencies Wink

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
January 03, 2018, 04:16:01 PM
Better go with both because one of the coins is a loose cannon that rewards well when its time for a bull run and the other coin is one of those that is stable and doesn't give much worry to an investor and could play a major role in crypto adoption
Activity: 164
January 03, 2018, 04:13:23 PM
eth. it has more potential. was 500, 700, 800, now 938… will go up, btc is 15k, will be like that for a while
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
January 03, 2018, 02:05:19 PM
You just picked two coins which are the most confident to just invest or do smth with them cause their price will always be bigger than in a moment when you invest. But for me btc will always be better cause its price will have bigger pumps than eth.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
January 03, 2018, 01:49:31 PM
ETH is my choice. There is no doubt that it is one of the biggest coin which has own value - Smart contract. So investing in it never makes you lose
Activity: 401
Presale is live!
January 03, 2018, 12:21:26 PM
I started to think that both coins became industry standards so you need to use both from time to time. Bitcoin is best for wealth saving, eth is best for services like exchanges etc.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 12:18:00 PM
I would split that investment right down and middle and put half into bitcoin and ethereum. I think both will continue to grow over 2018, and if one outperforms the other at least you will still be happy to have some of it. I definitely try to keep a good chunk of both in my portfolio.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
December 31, 2017, 12:47:48 AM
I prefer putting my money on both coins. One way or another, besta and solid investment there is right now.
Activity: 154
DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm
December 31, 2017, 12:39:13 AM
Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Definitely it still has great potential to grow much higher than what we all expect.
Activity: 350
December 30, 2017, 11:10:54 PM
Hi,

if I have more capital, I will try to buy both bitcoin and ethereum because the currency is now much favored, and the price of that currency will surely rise next year
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 30, 2017, 06:45:05 PM
Expecting from one coin but you have capability to invest more is not perfect decision,You have to invest in both and make patience never hurry to sell wait for maturity where you meet the expectations.Bitcoin expectations are high it can hit in new year more than expectations,Another hand Etherum is most reliable and rising altcoin its on milestone this is time to invest in it in future more you gain from it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
December 30, 2017, 06:39:02 PM
Hi,

I would be greedy and suggest to get both. Maybe fund 50/50 of whatever amount you would invest in both bitcoin and Eth. Bitcoin, although, it's in halt right now fresh from the recent surge it ran, would surely regain. Following the trend, that's how it has been with bitcoin because it is still the strongest cryptocurrency around the market. In terms of Eth, it's one of the strongest altcoins, and you can never go wrong with it because it has always shown reliability.
Activity: 476
December 30, 2017, 06:32:08 PM
Bitcoin, ethereum is too centralized for me. Don't trust the way it started and the premine numbers were awfully high.
Activity: 58
December 30, 2017, 06:28:15 PM
Both coins are solid investments.  They will both continue to increase in value, one maybe just more than the other.  At this point, I would do an even split of my money and invest half into each, that way you don't have all your eggs in one basket.  Sure, one may have greater gains than the other, but what if its the other way around? This way you will be happy when either one goes up Wink
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 01:59:05 PM
for me ETH will be bigger than BTC. BTC adds innovations really slow Sad ETH development is going much faster!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
December 30, 2017, 01:43:56 PM
Now at bitcoin, just awful commissions for transactions. It finally ceased to be a means of payment. For example, you buy sneakers for bitcoins worth $ 100 and pay a commission for the transaction $ 90 and wait a few hours .... This is no good. Therefore, I prefer the etherium.
Pages:
Jump to: