Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM? - page 18. (Read 3485 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 05:59:23 PM
In recent days, I've been watching just huge commissions in bitcoin. The bitcoin network is very busy. Perhaps this is the end of bitcoin.  Embarrassed
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 28, 2017, 01:15:59 PM
if I choose I will have bitcoin because bitcoin is great for long term investment, but having ethereum is a good thing because ethereum is under bitcoin position and always has a significant price increase.
Activity: 386
December 28, 2017, 12:07:47 PM
I think both coin is good, but the coin that has a fast potential to grow is bitcoin, we see that the price of the two coin is so different and far to the price and bitcoin is much greater profit.
Activity: 1050
Revolutionizing Reward Points
December 28, 2017, 11:42:28 AM
try to collect bitcoin and ethereum if you can ,
because both are good investments for long term
Activity: 420
December 28, 2017, 11:35:59 AM
Well I will suggest bitcoin instead of choosing enthereum. Bitcoin is the best electronic currency in field cryptocurreny which is the perfect company to choose for investment.
Bitcoin have lots of good feedbacks and truted by lots of investors which you do not have to worry about since your money will be on the good hands.
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 26, 2017, 08:29:32 AM
I suggest you invest in both Bitcoin & Ethereum this two cryptocurrency keep increasing its value in the market cap.
Of course, I completely agree with your view. He should not put all the eggs into one basket. it is too risky. I recommend him divide his budget and buy both Bitcoin and ETH.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
December 25, 2017, 07:52:40 PM
I suggest you invest in both Bitcoin & Ethereum this two cryptocurrency keep increasing its value in the market cap.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 06:38:53 PM
You can choose both. They are good investments
Activity: 392
December 25, 2017, 04:44:53 PM
we have seen that bitcoin is a risky investment. in the last days. ex recovery.

eth on the side, a little less risk. half the volume of BTC in the market, although the other half eth. eth messy as others using the infrastructure. Cool
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
December 25, 2017, 04:20:18 AM
Thing done cannot be undone, so the first thing is not to worry about past because I too have made this kind of mistakes and lost good opportunities.
Main consideration should be the percentage of price increase of the currency you are going to invest. As an example if BTC goes from 20,000 to 25,000 the percentage is 20% and ETH goes to 1500 from 1000 will make 33% which will give you more profit.

ETH also having good potential as ERC20 is the base for lot of new currencies but number of currencies of far more than BTC which is 21 million. So better to analyze some trends and make your decision knowing crypto-currency is a field with high risk.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
December 25, 2017, 04:08:42 AM
Depending on where the coins have a high price and have great advantages when used to invest. for now, it's probably a lot of people who prefer bitcoin.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
December 25, 2017, 03:50:11 AM
Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?

bitcoin is not really expensive if you based on its current price these days therfor you can still buy it and also eth on the other hand is also affordable and also good to hold as  part of your portfolio. however eth tends to increase in a verry slow manner though it is much stable and substanial when compared to bitcoin. you can divide your capital 50/50 on both of them, 50% on bitcoin and 50% on etherium for a better profit.
Activity: 700
December 25, 2017, 01:23:08 AM
Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

I think bitcoin will increase 10 times per year, why? Since there are no great applications of it, it is unique and all politics can relate to it, eg if a person wants to transfer money illegally, can they transfer money abroad? The best answer is to use bitcoin!
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
December 25, 2017, 12:32:26 AM
I'll go with bitcoin, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. No one can beat bitcoin, bitcoin is really great investment, it is the future payment. But I do not say that ethereum is not good, they are both good.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
December 25, 2017, 12:10:52 AM
By the price of bitcoin, it's hard to invest with this high price, I think you have a good choice for investing in ethereum by this price for now. Buying of 1 bitcoin is equivalent of huge number of etheruem.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 25, 2017, 12:05:52 AM
For now, I'll go with ethereum since ethereum still undervalued compare to bitcoin. Bitcoin also now has very large amount of transaction fees compare to ethereum. I know bitcoin is so popular now, but lets also check out the 2nd generation of blockchain which is ethereum.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 11:35:08 PM
In Todays Both Coins are Expensive, Bitcoin is to Expensive rather than Ethereum.In investor Point of view Bitcoin Gives you Profit Very Fastly but Ethereum its takes time.
ETH is for long term Investment and BTC is for shortterm as well as long term Investment.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
December 24, 2017, 07:39:49 PM
You are never late to invest.
Like its always been said, better late than never.
If bitcoin is too costly for you; you can buy a few of them probably $100-$500 worth.
Bitcoin has the potential of increasing in price in years to come. Just try not withdraw it be tempted to sell them.
As for Ethereum; please buy it, if possible buy more than 1.
I see Ethereum as a future coin and has the potential of worthing more in years to come.
Activity: 398
December 24, 2017, 09:19:23 AM
Hi,

ETH is good to be in before it hit 1000$
Activity: 238
December 24, 2017, 08:48:59 AM
I prefer the etherium. The bitcoin has lost some of its price, now it looks more attractive for investment, but I prefer the ethereum in spite of everything.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: