Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM? - page 14. (Read 3499 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 14
January 23, 2018, 07:10:40 AM
For me, I would have 75% of my money on bitcoin and 25% of them will be on ethereum why because even though bitcoin is currently I still believe with the popularity and attention bitcoin gain on 2017 this could help the price recovery of bitcoin this 2018 which some investors or old could look forward to, as for why I would invest some of my money on ethereum because this 2018 I am hoping that the price of this would surely increase a lot this year which why I am betting my money on this coins.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 07:10:02 AM
Bitcoin price now are starting to decline their value and it seems ethereum now in the market was in good and healthy status. Moreover as per newly news bitcoin trading in Korea was starting to restrict that's the reason why price of this coin are dropping down. While ethereum now are raising up so fast so for me it's better to choose this altcoin for now.

There are fewer unconfirmed transaction now. It is possible that the BTC price will rise again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
January 23, 2018, 07:00:18 AM
Bitcoin price now are starting to decline their value and it seems ethereum now in the market was in good and healthy status. Moreover as per newly news bitcoin trading in Korea was starting to restrict that's the reason why price of this coin are dropping down. While ethereum now are raising up so fast so for me it's better to choose this altcoin for now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 06:18:46 AM
I think btc is a good choice to you to buy it now. because the price of btc is down. and it is your chance to buy at the low price.  Grin

Got that right. A friend of mine been dreaming of Bitcoins for a long time and not long ago he got his first BTC when the price felt. He's happy like a dead dog on the sun.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
January 22, 2018, 03:38:07 PM
I dont know about the future of bitcoin now, I am definitely not spreading FUD or anything against bitcoin but I know that since the involvement of dirty governments and dirty investors like Wall Street bitcoin is manipulated and now even has a worse name than back in the time when it was used by darkweb, however I also believe in the possibility that bitcoin can become a store of value in the future, now lightning network is introduced and it will do good things with bitcoin since the transaction fees and confirmations are much faster, so I hope bitcoin still stays king.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 10:41:05 AM
I think btc is a good choice to you to buy it now. because the price of btc is down. and it is your chance to buy at the low price.  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
January 22, 2018, 10:18:34 AM
Both bitcoin and ethereum are the promising coins and more reliable than other cryptocurrency especially for investment. We meet the best investment and to gain more profits for the near future if we use with them for investment by splitting in a half with 50% for bitcoin and the other half for ethereum.
Activity: 67
January 22, 2018, 09:17:19 AM
At this time, ETH looks more exciting than BTC. However, holding both still provides a prolonged advantage. While i am currently more interested to holding ETH because i can gain profits from trading token ETH.
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
January 22, 2018, 08:52:46 AM
Why choose if both of them are good for long term invesment or even for short term. As far as i know  bitcoin and ethereum are the best options to put all your money in this coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
January 22, 2018, 08:51:33 AM
I think now is the time to buy for you a bitcoin. Because the price of bitcoin is just above 11k as for now. It is is realistic too to buy some altcoins for you so that you can either have a good return on it. Eth is a potential coin and some. Buy the good one coin. You can include CLOUT too.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
January 22, 2018, 08:42:51 AM
ETH without much hesitation.

Bitcoin is like gold, rock solid, everyone will always need it and it's the base of so many economic moves.
But ETH is like internet. Innovative, creative and everyone can do pretty much anything they want with it. It's good to have gold of course, it helps to secure your investisment. But truly if anyone gave you the chance you'd buy the internet xD
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
January 22, 2018, 08:25:16 AM
Bitcoin is a good digital currency or cryptocurrency.        Now also you can invest in both bitcoin and ethereum if you have money. Because definitely the price of these coins will rise.
same here bitcoins was always the leading coins in crypto and ethereum was next to it so both are good to invest and has a great potential to pump.if you can afford to invest the both coins then invest the two and as long as you have a long patience holding your coins it will be very profitable.
Activity: 431
Merit: 108
January 21, 2018, 06:43:12 AM

[/quote]
ETH would be great to invest because it keep pumping and not dumping it was only 300$+ when i was starting on bitcoin but now it reaches 1.1k $. I would not be surprise if it reaches 2k$ on next yr.
Activity: 16
January 21, 2018, 06:19:58 AM
BITCOIN? I think is best
Activity: 17
January 21, 2018, 06:18:16 AM
Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?
Eth, of course is one of the best
Activity: 8
January 21, 2018, 06:08:49 AM
Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Both are fluctuating a lot nowadays, but if I were you I would invest also on ETH due to its potential, from both you can buy the amount you want even btc is higher you can buy it depends on your expectation. Or you can study a lot to make s small portfolio that includes several potentail altcoins you can invest. This would be an option for you as well. If you are lucky and study well I am sure you can find one from a big pool.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
January 21, 2018, 06:03:54 AM
If your capital is small, i would recommend you to choose ETH, because the price is still much cheaper than the BTC, so you will be easier to earn profits with minimal capital Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
January 21, 2018, 05:43:14 AM
Hi,

Well, investment must be done on a timely basis and I don't think its too late for you to invest here in the bitcoin and Ethereum. You can invest now in bitcoin and other crypto coins like Ethereum where right now the market conditions are weak but the prices are already 50% really cheaper than the previous few months prices, so you better start investing from today in bitcoin and Ethereum and it is expected that bitcoin is about to reach the $25,000 price level soon. Apart from the bitcoin and Ethereum there are many altcoins where investing your money won't disappoints you something like Litecoin, Neocoin etc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
January 21, 2018, 05:41:26 AM
The efirium has been showing itself quite well recently against the background of a decrease in the price of bitcoin, but still it can be called one of the best investments
Activity: 34
January 21, 2018, 05:21:37 AM
I am 100% sure  by the end of this year bitcoin's price will definitely cross 35000 dollars and ethereum's price will touch will touch 1000 dollars. Waves is also a good investment option.
Pages:
Jump to: