Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM? - page 19. (Read 3485 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
December 22, 2017, 06:40:01 AM
both coins are important to me since I invest in them, but the etherium is preferable because it is more accessible to me than bitcoin but sometimes I buy BTC for future financial well-being
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
December 22, 2017, 06:28:50 AM
Obviously I would go for bitcoin,it is the mother of cryptocurrency and I know It has a strong value that being stable in the future.Although its price was volatile its flactuations helps many investors and users to have an income or profit.Bitcoin has a greater future than any other coin and no one can defeated on it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
December 22, 2017, 05:38:33 AM
Go 50% BTC and 50% ETH,  I don't believe you could ever lose.  One's the bricks and the other is the mortar.  Not that they require each other, just wanted to make it sound special  Cool
copper member
Activity: 286
Merit: 2
December 22, 2017, 03:57:46 AM
@JumboCactuar On sale today though. Cheesy
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 03:52:54 AM
Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?
You have the right to choose in your speculation but I think both Bitcoin and Ethereum has a good potential to increase their price in a matter of time. Both of it has a great future because it was both increasingly fast. Bitcoin is expensive but worth of investing I guess.
Activity: 238
December 21, 2017, 04:31:49 PM
Ethereum price is increasing day by day it is time to invest in it because it will get too high in the future, on the other hand BITCOIN is best of all but is very expensive. if somehow its value come down in future you should buy it without thinking.
Activity: 42
December 21, 2017, 04:28:42 PM
Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?

Bitcoin for long term investments and ether for short terms contracts, I think these are the uses for them as for profits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
December 21, 2017, 04:27:41 PM
I have far more faith in eth as of lately. BTC is slow, expensive, and full of drama. I know I'll probably get some hate for that opinion though.

I never trade through BTC anymore either because of how slow and expensive it is to move around. I trade exclusively with ETH pairs and couldn't be happier doing so.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 03:39:27 PM
I invest in Ether. It seems to me that now this coin is more resistant to fluctuations and negative news. Also Ether is a very convenient coin
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 21, 2017, 02:57:09 PM
Trade with bitcoin (short term) and hodl for ethereum (long term).

Bitcoin is also good to store for long-term investments. For a year the profit will be very high. It seems to me that you need to buy and store both coins
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
December 21, 2017, 02:56:42 PM
if you can see a good buy zone on bitcoin it will be good,
maybe the price of bitcoin for now cheap if next year bitcoin price can hit $50,000
about eth, is a good alt with very strong community and a lot of token created there,,
so the best options is collect more bitcoin and ethereum
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
December 21, 2017, 02:54:38 PM
In my opinion it is better to invest in the etherium. The price of the ethereum changes more smoothly. Bitcoin's price is changing too fast. In addition, the cost of bitcoin looks too high.
Ethereum is good investment but profit is limited prices are not that much adorable as bitcoin have so for me bitcoin is the best investment for a person and ethereum is for those who don’t have money to invest in it and but so the ethereum prices will never go so high because popularity matters a lot and bitcoin is in leading position so bitcoin is the best possible choice and ethereum is the option after that and here my vote to btc.
Activity: 2
December 21, 2017, 02:45:15 PM
Agree with sentiment to diversity.

Split your investment: between ETH / BTC.  Save some also for other altcoins.  If this is a bubble and only some will make it out, having diversified holdings will insulate you better.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 02:37:43 PM
My choice is for Ethereum. It is a young coin, which has a good prospect in the future. Bitcoin rate is growing, but payments for transactions are growing at the same time. I don't see it as a future payment medium
Activity: 322
Merit: 31
December 21, 2017, 08:27:33 AM
I'm for the etherium, bitcoin is not the best of times now, problems with transactions and large commissions.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
December 21, 2017, 08:22:09 AM
In short period = BTC, in long run = Ethereum. It depends on your ROI and investment type required.
Both coins are effective to hold in the future, because we're truly believe that bitcoin price and ethereum price are increasing trends as of now. Moreover this both coin is the most popular coin now in the market, I guess a little bit more time and this coins are reach in to the moon.

Looking forward that this bitcoin and ethereum are not failed to their dreams to become the topest coin in crypto currency industry.
Activity: 24
December 21, 2017, 07:43:35 AM
I will go for Ethereum as it has more space to increase the value. Bitcoin has a huge value now, but Ethereum is better now.
Activity: 224
IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX
December 21, 2017, 07:41:54 AM
In short period = BTC, in long run = Ethereum. It depends on your ROI and investment type required.
Activity: 280
December 21, 2017, 07:38:59 AM
I split your capital between these two coins. These moments in which I think the best chance to preserve and increase your capital.
Activity: 363
December 21, 2017, 07:33:24 AM
why you do not consider the separation of assets between the two projects, they complement each other well.
Pages:
Jump to: