Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM? - page 22. (Read 3485 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 120
December 17, 2017, 05:29:41 PM
Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?
Well I think bitcoin is still the best coin to invest with. Althought it was too expensive, but still it can give a great profit when you sell it again. But be sure that the you are goin to exchange it higher to the price that you buy it. For you to have profit because if you do it lower in the price that you buy it then expect for a loss. That's you should monitored the price movementvof bitcoin especially if you are doing such trading because it will helps a lot.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 04:56:59 PM
I think Bitcoin is better. I believe in his constant growth and the fact that its growth can't be stopped. Etherium lives if ICO exist. If they disappear, Etherium will do also
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 06:14:22 PM
Both if you do it carefully, however if you research you might find some ICO more interesting and probably profitable in the short term
Activity: 602
December 16, 2017, 06:12:37 PM
Bitcoin is super expensive now and not so sane nor stable, while Ethereum is opposite. I'd prefer to go with ETH but then its less and BTC is high(by high I mean load of money)
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
December 16, 2017, 05:45:06 PM
Bitcoin.
It s still Bitcoin. Numero uno.

Keep both.
Like it
Activity: 210
December 16, 2017, 05:31:32 PM
I think the ethereum is waiting for rapid growth. It became a good alternative to bitcoin and it does not have some drawbacks of bitcoin. Small commissions for transaction and speed make the ethereum more profitable for real use than bitcoin.  Smiley
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 05:07:10 PM
I believe 'main' cryptocurrencies will still rise and as their price depends on their popularity and trust in them. Now they rise and more people think about them. The more people use them, the more valuable they become.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
December 16, 2017, 03:50:33 PM
Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

For long term investments, btc all the way.
If your looking to make profit in short, likely icos whcih are 2 to 3 months investments may have a very good ROI if you know were to invest.
I agree if they are looking for long period of time investment, I bet to bitcoin. Because this coin is powerful, also high potential and incredibly increasing price on it's own. So there's no wrong if you invest in high amount and hold it for long period of time because you can surely assure your income. I guess ETH is good also but less satisfaction to catch my eyes.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 03:44:08 PM
Hi,

For long term investments, btc all the way.
If your looking to make profit in short, likely icos whcih are 2 to 3 months investments may have a very good ROI if you know were to invest.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
December 16, 2017, 03:42:36 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are both promising coin, I guest if you have both of this you are possible to become rich in the future. Because seems both of this are growing up so fast so no doubt that if you have combination of this bitcoin and ethereum you are immediately earned a lot of profit. Bitcoin are accumulate from time to time the income while ethereum is famous to the tokenized projects.
Activity: 112
Merit: 30
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 16, 2017, 02:09:37 PM
Eth, volume and use of eth will only continue to grow as ethereum based Dapps continue to come online. it has a far wider use case and ability to scale than bitcoin.

I believe in time it will come to overtake bitcoin in market cap.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 16, 2017, 02:00:02 PM
Choose Bitcoin since it's continuously having its price hike and in fact, it reaches its new highest price at $19,000 now. Eth on the other hand seems to fail to reach $1,000 before this year ends but still ETH is worth investing your money.
Activity: 212
December 16, 2017, 01:49:31 PM
Both ETH and Bitcoin is too expensive now. If you wanna get money fast, you have to choose the potential cheap coin with huge development such as Ripple.
Activity: 147
December 16, 2017, 01:32:45 PM
Ethereum! It's more advanced technologically and they develop and improve their platform really fast. I think ETH will beat BTC at some point (especially when they will solve scaling issues)...
Activity: 308
December 16, 2017, 01:10:56 PM
I believe that the ethereum has a huge potential for growth. This is a very promising crypto currency, because many ICOs are based on it. And now the ethereum has a small cost.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
December 12, 2017, 05:54:39 PM
Bitcoin and etherium, both coins are good, but if I choose one thing, I would stop on the biton, because for me it looks the most profitable because recently I put everything in bitcoin Undecided
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
December 12, 2017, 01:37:07 PM
I would go for Ethereum as I feel it is the only coin which is still standing and fighting for its ground in crypto world and even entrepreneurs interested in it by making new tokens, while people are trying to buy and use them, pouring their money to ETH gas.
Activity: 238
December 11, 2017, 06:18:38 PM
Hi,

First of all i would like to add that, you are already late in investing in crypto's. But there is nothing to worry as there is lot of room present even now, and you can go for investing in bitcoin as it is huge demand even after crossing the 10k price value. This is all because the bitcoin and its technology is been used by increasing number of participation which brings the huge demand of it in the market and i recommend you to go with bitcoin for now.
It's not too late to invest in the crypto. There are other coins besides bitcoin that will grow. By the example, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero. I guess we will see their growth in the next year
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 04:46:29 PM
Bitcoin is the king of the market. Even the cause of the existence of the market can be tried. It will take some time for Blockchain to reveal himself. It will be understood that the late-developed technology is blockchain-focused. In this case, Ethereum is showing a stronger structure.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
December 11, 2017, 04:03:46 PM
as I know, bitcoin first comes from Eth! therefore bitcoin prices soar higher than Eth .. Eth just follow the bitcoin trail.
And certainly for older players, they prefer the big profit bitcoin. Maybe for the new players they are still groping Eth.
Ya big profit bitcoin lol Except for the fact that etherem is up over 5000% this year! waaaaaay more than bitcoin. SO bigger profit Ethereum. People here have very small minds here and can't see more than 2 days in the past or future.

It's simple, ethereum went parabolic in the spring, so smart money sold eth high and went in to bitcoin. Now bitcoin has soared for 6 months and is very high. Guess where the smart money is going now. Ya thats right back in to ethereum low. It amuses me that people still can't figure it out.
Pages:
Jump to: