Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM? - page 26. (Read 3485 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
December 09, 2017, 03:34:55 PM
Both of them are good... but Bitcoin is the first invented cryptocurrencies.  so it has more demand than Ethereum...But now a days Ethereum is try to reach the top...
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
December 09, 2017, 03:31:45 PM
Bitcoin currently sits at the top of all the crypto currencies with a volume of 241 billion$ and second in the race is Ethereum with a total volume of 44 billion $. Both the coins will keep growing more in price both have the potential to grow even more. But as Bitcoin has already reached such a high price buying a good amount ogbit would be quite expensive whereas it is not the same for ethereum. So I would invest in both the coins deciding one among both is difficult.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
December 09, 2017, 03:26:44 PM
Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?
It would have been so good if you have bought the bitcoin in September. Not an issue now. Checked the ETH value now in coinmarketcap.com. There has been a good growth since March 2017. Though there are ups and downs in price value, a standard and a healthy growth is seen. Go ahead and invest in them. All other altcoins as well have good growth as like ETH and BTC. All the best.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
December 09, 2017, 03:21:41 PM
Neither of them were invented as the investment options, they were invented as an alternate currency free from the governments and banks.

As cryptocurrencies are free from the governments and banks, no one decides the price, it is all demand and supply. Obviously, coin with high demand will give high return in a long run.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Honesty is the best policy
December 09, 2017, 03:08:03 PM
In this time both are good. You can buy both you can make good money form here. Both are good for invest.
Activity: 166
December 09, 2017, 02:26:17 PM
Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

What a very tragic mistake. However, it's in the past now and it does not matter anymore. The things that matter now is what you would invest in.
BTC, in my part, is still profitable to invest in. You thought twice about investing in Bitcoin then because it was expensive then why would you think twice again because of the price. Bitcoin's direction is upward and you have to remember that.

Ethereum could be a good option and I personally like ETH as well. BCH is also promising today. I am pretty interested in buying BCH now than any other cryptocurrency (except BTC of course).

If you are firm about ETH then go for it. ETH has a great potential and it might go even higher as well.

i know but im sure most people have regrets with crypto and im sure most people who had BTC from last year would have sold at around $4k
well done to those who didn't though

Activity: 476
Merit: 256
December 09, 2017, 02:05:17 PM
I'm sure that if you invest in the ETH at this time you will never be at a loss. invest in Bitcoin this point quite sensitive. However if long-term investment Bitcoin is still the top choice
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 01:40:42 PM
Bitcoin has the best cryptocurrency growth and will be very beneficial. But ethereum is more stable and the price is also low
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 01:35:23 PM
bitcoin vote here
Activity: 441
December 09, 2017, 01:31:52 PM
I invested a whole lot of amount in ethereum just a few months back but still regretting the decision my money would have grown much more if kept it in just bitcoin. But for a much longer term I feel ethereum is ultimate. It support numerous alts over it. It has a swift blockchain (mostly) and a much lower fees too. So all in all its ultimate to keep your money in ETH for long term it has a lot of potential to grow much more. However I strongly think that both of them are good in their own perspectives as they have some pecuilar features.

Bitcoin - The gold standard in cryptocurrency, scarce supply and in high demand, it will prove especially useful for people living in impoverished, poor or corrupt countries, it is a global currency so it retains it value regardless of the politics your country faces. Bitcoin could be a way for people from third world countries to pay for services and goods reliably for a fair price without government interference.

Ethereum - Blockchain development platform, many new cryptocurrencies, applications, programs and even new blockchains will be born and funded thanks to Ethereum. If this was a Gold rush then Ethereum would be the guy selling shovels and pickaxes to the miners.
Hi,

of course bitcoin. bitcoin is true long investment . so the best choice to buy and saving or hold is you have to saving bitcoin
and i think the bitcoin price in future will be up so hard so prepare to take profit from now
Bitcoin might be the best because it has certain long term advantage but once a person invest in bitcoin he immediately realizes that ethereum is destined to have much more gains in long term.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
December 09, 2017, 01:24:48 PM
Hi,

First of all i would like to add that, you are already late in investing in crypto's. But there is nothing to worry as there is lot of room present even now, and you can go for investing in bitcoin as it is huge demand even after crossing the 10k price value. This is all because the bitcoin and its technology is been used by increasing number of participation which brings the huge demand of it in the market and i recommend you to go with bitcoin for now.
Activity: 602
December 09, 2017, 01:22:17 PM
Hi,

of course bitcoin. bitcoin is true long investment . so the best choice to buy and saving or hold is you have to saving bitcoin
and i think the bitcoin price in future will be up so hard so prepare to take profit from now
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 01:21:24 PM
My suggestion if you have enough capital, then 50% Btc and 50% Eth.karena I think Eth also has a good future although Eth is still fairly good.
so quickly invest before you regret for the second time.
Do not hesitate to move sure and steady then success will accompany you.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
December 09, 2017, 01:14:57 PM
"I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm,"

What does this even mean. Are you trying to say it is over evaluated? a 5% increase in a coin, is the same regardless of the price. Ex: If you have $1k and buy a coin thats 1k, or buy a coin that is $1. If they both go up 5% then you have made the same amount of money. BTC has shown that it has really good returns, especially this year.

You can buy fractions of coins, so you really need to analyze coins and not look so much into their price. Look at the market cap and try and speculate the growth with your risk management plan etc
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
December 09, 2017, 01:12:49 PM
Hi,

Absolutely. After bitcoin, this is the best coin to invest and hold for a long time. It has a huge upside potential in long run. ETH introduced a lot later than bitcoin but with time and global acceptability, it has now became the main contender of bitcoin. The market cap of ETH is the second best in the crypto market and no other coin is even close to it. The trade volume is huge which shows the public interest is still strong for ETH. So your decision to invest in ETH is a good one. Go ahead with it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 41
December 09, 2017, 01:11:02 PM
Hi,

What a very tragic mistake. However, it's in the past now and it does not matter anymore. The things that matter now is what you would invest in.
BTC, in my part, is still profitable to invest in. You thought twice about investing in Bitcoin then because it was expensive then why would you think twice again because of the price. Bitcoin's direction is upward and you have to remember that.

Ethereum could be a good option and I personally like ETH as well. BCH is also promising today. I am pretty interested in buying BCH now than any other cryptocurrency (except BTC of course).

If you are firm about ETH then go for it. ETH has a great potential and it might go even higher as well.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 12:39:44 PM

It definitely does and there are already scaling solutions on the horizon. Also remember the viable of ethereum is not just based on using it as a currency but also the fact that hundreds of different tokens use the network supporting demand for ETH.
Activity: 350
IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.
December 09, 2017, 12:34:47 PM
Bitcoin/BTC: Bitcoin is fastest growing crypto currency which can change life of people in a seconds. But remember it's up to you that how much you are investing.
Ethereum/ETH: ETH is 2nd fastest growing crypto currency but the best thing it is less than 500$ USD it's time to invest in ETH to see ETH like bitcoin and become even more rich.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 12:34:38 PM
I think it is not too late investing in etherium now. Remember in 2011 1btc was just $17.56, six years later, 1btc is over $15,000! Investing in btw now is lucrative, but investing is etherium may be better, though it requires patience.
Activity: 166
December 09, 2017, 12:32:31 PM
if u having 20k to invest and u have choice on choosing btc with price 20k org eth with price 500 i will go for eth .because increasing 500$ will profit 100% on eth while on btc $5%(maybe) ..it depends on the price increase

Though eth increases its price. It is still not stable, it will still go down without your expectation that may cause you to lose a big amount of money you invest. I still suggest investing bitcoins. Bitcoins price is down for a while. If you have 20k its enough to buy bitcoins now since its price is low. Just hold it until its price goes up again and I asure that you will get return on investment if you sell it at high price.

ye i dont have 20k to invest, if so i would probably get 1BTC and the rest into altcoins.
maybe 5-8k at most
Pages:
Jump to: