Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM? - page 23. (Read 3485 times)

Activity: 759
Merit: 505
December 11, 2017, 03:41:09 PM
Investing in both of them is the right move  Wink
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 03:38:16 PM
as I know, bitcoin first comes from Eth! therefore bitcoin prices soar higher than Eth .. Eth just follow the bitcoin trail.
And certainly for older players, they prefer the big profit bitcoin. Maybe for the new players they are still groping Eth.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 03:32:19 PM
I'd go for a bit of both, but surely put some dough in 2 or 3 altcoins too. Spread the love baby! Diversify!
Activity: 37
December 11, 2017, 12:39:48 PM
Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?

If I choose between BTC or ETH, I will choose BTC because the ETH price is still dependent on the BTC price, in addition you can join the ICO will optimize the profit,note that looking for small cap projects will be easier to grow.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 11, 2017, 12:23:26 PM
bitcoin and ethereum are two very good coins, because they are currently most popular in cryptocurrency. The coin will be one of the greatest current and future coins. so if you have to choose bitcoin is the main choice but ethereum must also be owned, although not large.
Activity: 24
December 11, 2017, 12:14:27 PM
i think bitcoin is the best from etheriem because bitcoin user is more than etheriem and bitcoin is going more valuable than etheriem.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
December 11, 2017, 12:12:13 PM
bitcoin or ethereum? for me ,they are both better and special coin to us,but  as of now,bitcoin's value is too much high and its risky to invest nowadays if you're just a newcomer.For newcomers in cryptoworld i suggest you to invest at ethereum as it is most affordable now.
Activity: 168
December 11, 2017, 11:25:48 AM
No competition with the two currencies because they're completely different especially in ranking. BITCOIN will always be the best option for investment. But if you have money to invest, I would not say that ETH will fail you, or neither of the two. Both are great investments, it's just that Bitcoin is way too popular and the value rises continuously and rapidly. Better invest or transact in both of the currencies especially if you can and have the money and courage to do it.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 10:37:20 AM
I think, these two coins are good to investing. But I would choise ETH, because this coin shows stable growth in contrast to BTC, which frightens its sharp drop and the growth rate
Activity: 238
December 11, 2017, 06:37:29 AM
Depending on your money, you can invest in both. Sure, ETH will be more profitable if it's price starts rising but both Bitcoin and Ethereum are good investments.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
December 11, 2017, 06:30:47 AM
Yes, I think the investment in ETH has sense as of now. But if I were you I would most likely buy different coins, not the only one. If you want low risks you ought to choose top10 coins, not less.
Activity: 335
December 11, 2017, 04:06:25 AM
very doubtful many people prefer bitcoin. but to gain a big advantage of the bitcoin certainly requires huge capital. If the ethereum actually good but profits are not as fast and as big as does bitcoin
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 02:23:34 AM
I like both since that two coins are leading in the market. It is not too late to buy bitcoins since it still keeps on increasing even if sometime it decreases but we are sure that it was so profitable.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
December 11, 2017, 12:42:21 AM
Bitcoin is a must have but some Ethereum is good to have too. Ethereum has
outperformed bitcoin this year anyway.

It's true but also ETH lost over 50% of it bitcoin value last month. And Bitcoin is continuing his domination over all. My fair guess is that the domination will continue in next 2-3 months when the initial hype around Bitcoin futures ends. So now it's much better to have BTC.

Definitely, lots of negative things happened to ETH in past months, and more on scammed news so for now I will surely go for bitcoin. But yes, don't forget to hold some of ETH because I believe its technology will become more better in the coming years but never to surpass bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
December 11, 2017, 12:22:43 AM

It's true but also ETH lost over 50% of it bitcoin value last month. And Bitcoin is continuing his domination over all. My fair guess is that the domination will continue in next 2-3 months when the initial hype around Bitcoin futures ends. So now it's much better to have BTC.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
December 11, 2017, 12:11:15 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
December 10, 2017, 11:59:04 PM
In present situation both seems to be very interesting but Bitcoin price seems to be very high. So in present condition it is always good to invest in Ethereum compared to Bitcoin. So in future there is a huge chance for Ethereum holders.
Since bitcoin price in the market are continues increasing their value, I guess it is not advisable to buy bitcoin for now because their price are too much expensive. I suggest instead of investing to bitcoin why you should try to invest in alternative coins like ethereum. This coin now have a good and healthy value in the market, I think their price now in the crypto currency industry will become more expensive when days past.

In my sight it's better if you have three to five altcoins to reserved, because when bitcoin value raising up just invest to the alternative coins you have to continue your income in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 11:17:44 PM
bitcoin and ethereum are good cryptocurrencies you cant ask for more if you hold enough of coins until the 2020. Hold until that year comes and see their price thanks me later
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
December 10, 2017, 11:15:19 PM
In present situation both seems to be very interesting but Bitcoin price seems to be very high. So in present condition it is always good to invest in Ethereum compared to Bitcoin. So in future there is a huge chance for Ethereum holders.
Activity: 83
December 10, 2017, 11:10:30 PM
Just do half and half. Never a bad idea to diversify your investments. Returns may not be as high, But the risk is also lower.
Pages:
Jump to: