Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM? - page 27. (Read 3485 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
December 09, 2017, 12:27:35 PM
Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake) I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me. So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently. Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?

I have both Bitcoin and Ethereum so I would say that both can be good choices but if you preferred Ethereum so be it since it is also another amazing altcoin with a good potential to rise more. I am predicting that soon Eth can go as high as $1000 which i know that many Eth hodlers are wishing for. I am suggesting that yous till buy some Bitcoin but concentrate more on Ethereum...this way there is still some diversification involved in your portfolio.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
December 09, 2017, 12:26:14 PM
Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?
You can still buy it, but you will get lower amount then before, i would recommend you to look at different altcoins if you are intrested in something different, look at top 25 altcoins and chose which one in your mind have better techonology and composition, I think it can be neo, monero, iota, ripple, eth

i got 1000x stellar lumens (XLM) it looks to have good potential and really cheap currently
also looking into IOTA and EOS which still are fairly cheap but look promising

Activity: 602
Merit: 327
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
December 09, 2017, 12:22:46 PM
if u having 20k to invest and u have choice on choosing btc with price 20k org eth with price 500 i will go for eth .because increasing 500$ will profit 100% on eth while on btc $5%(maybe) ..it depends on the price increase

Though eth increases its price. It is still not stable, it will still go down without your expectation that may cause you to lose a big amount of money you invest. I still suggest investing bitcoins. Bitcoins price is down for a while. If you have 20k its enough to buy bitcoins now since its price is low. Just hold it until its price goes up again and I asure that you will get return on investment if you sell it at high price.
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 09, 2017, 12:19:14 PM
Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

You can still buy it, but you will get lower amount then before, i would recommend you to look at different altcoins if you are intrested in something different, look at top 25 altcoins and chose which one in your mind have better techonology and composition, I think it can be neo, monero, iota, ripple, eth
December 09, 2017, 12:11:24 PM
You are not late. Now also you can invest in both bitcoin and ethereum if you have money. Because definitely the price of these coins will rise. And I am 100% sure  by the end of this year bitcoin's price will definitely cross 30000 dollars and ethereum's price will touch will touch 1000 dollars. Waves is also a good investment option.

for me, it is too late at this price. I cant invest in 1+ BTC

so if example i get 0.1BTC which says is currently > $1561

if BTC hit 100k its only over 6.6x profit (around $10,000)

not really life changing and could take years to reach 100k
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 12:11:02 PM
Bitcoin is a good digital currency or cryptocurrency.        Now also you can invest in both bitcoin and ethereum if you have money. Because definitely the price of these coins will rise.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
December 09, 2017, 12:04:03 PM
You are not late. Now also you can invest in both bitcoin and ethereum if you have money. Because definitely the price of these coins will rise. And I am 100% sure  by the end of this year bitcoin's price will definitely cross 30000 dollars and ethereum's price will touch will touch 1000 dollars. Waves is also a good investment option.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 11:42:04 AM
if u having 20k to invest and u have choice on choosing btc with price 20k org eth with price 500 i will go for eth .because increasing 500$ will profit 100% on eth while on btc $5%(maybe) ..it depends on the price increase

December 09, 2017, 11:36:49 AM
Hi,

Pages:
Jump to: