Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency - page 11. (Read 21512 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 1
https://darbfinance.com/
I think bitcoin is the oldest coin that was the first to succeed in the crypto world, even now it is a benchmark for all altcoins including eth. But eth is now growing very rapidly, eth is a good choice for investing in the crypto worldhand in hand and together become big and increasingly popular coins
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
The fact is that the cryptocurrency market does not stand still, it is developing, growing, and improving every day. And accordingly there are new coins that take into account the shortcomings of their competitors, thereby advancing to the podium and the top coins. But I believe that today there is no such coin that could compete with Bitcoin or Ethereum. So while these two projects for me are the strongest among all other projects.
what I'm thinking is in cryptocurrency filled with bitcoin the most strongest Crypto it is accepted by lots of people show more than ethereum Bitcoin has one stability and ability to be the best cryptocurrency
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
The fact is that the cryptocurrency market does not stand still, it is developing, growing, and improving every day. And accordingly there are new coins that take into account the shortcomings of their competitors, thereby advancing to the podium and the top coins. But I believe that today there is no such coin that could compete with Bitcoin or Ethereum. So while these two projects for me are the strongest among all other projects.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Bitcoin is the king of all coins. All coin is altcoin without bitcoin. But Ethereun very good coin. Bitcoin fast after ethereum use is the most popular.People are used to the fact that bitcoin is the most important coin, so no other coin can not supersede it.
Activity: 602
It is difficult to speak about the very fact of a payment instrument, because today there are so many disadvantages that cryptocurrency fodns and cryptocurrencies themselves have. Therefore, I think that today a very large number of people still make their choice in favor of fiat funds.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
both are good coins and good for investments they are the future of cryptocurrencies, they will never die because many people support these two.
Activity: 145
Both will have a good future. Bitcoin is already known by many people and will continue to grow. But Ethereum has better features than Bitcoin, and might outperform Bitcoin in the future. Let's see who is superior, Bitcoin with its fame and Ethereum with its smart contract.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Well for me, bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the most precious of all. Bitcoin has a good and growing future which many people invested. Bitcoin investors has many proof that it was a really successful investment which i also enjoy it.
Activity: 294
Ethereum was originally created as a more modern cryptocurrency on a newer platform, this is one of the reasons why the coin is in such demand, so I think Eth will be more promising!
Activity: 336
I think that Bitcoin will continue to head all the coins for a long time, while there is trust and interest among investors, Bitcoin will be present and future in the world of cryptocurrency!
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
I still believe bitcoin remains the future of Cryptocurrency, Ethereum will only be an important part of the bitcoin derivative. I'm sure bitcoin will still be the king of all the altcoins that exist today.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
none!!!

All big companies will build their own and specific crypto. This market of manipulation and fake promises is dead.
Do you really think that the market is dead?

And big companies will start their own specific crypto's? well they can but the bitcoin revolution and popularity will stay and companies will thrive to be its first choice.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
Bitcoin and Ethereum, both of which are digital currencies that have a pretty good future. Both have gained the trust of many people, and both are also in demand by many people. But for me Bitcoin is still the best crypto that will lead crypto currencies in the future, because everyone knows Bitcoin more than Ethereum, and when we talk about digital currencies, then what comes to mind is definitely Bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
none!!!

All big companies will build their own and specific crypto. This market of manipulation and fake promises is dead.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
I believe both are the excellent cryptocurrencies but i will go for the Bitcoin because it is the king of all coins and people trust in it so much and moreover the whole crypto market is running behind the Bitcoin.So BIT coin is the cryptocurrency of future.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
I see that these two coins have a good future, crypto has a good function to develop. Both cryptos will be coins that can be accepted by the community and will be used for transactions and trading every day. The market will continue to run and have a high movement.
Both coins have a great future but the main goal of ethereum for some time has been to surpass bitcoin as the most valuable coin in the market and despite the efforts of the developers that has not happened and it is doubtful it is ever going to happen as now ethereum is not even the second coin in the market and now has been relegated to be in third place for some weeks now.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
What is called cryptocurrency of future are many coins, not only just Bitcoin or Ethereum. Look at Coinmarketcap, there are more than a thousand coins. In the future, amount may be reduced but there will be many coins which survive together
Activity: 546
Yes, at the moment both of them are very potential coins for a very good price increase in the future, because both of them have technology that is very useful for the wider community. For example, Blockchain can be used in various companies, and Ethereum's network is currently used to create Erc20 Tokens.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
Although these are completely different coins, I still prefer ethereum. Bitcoin has not been improving for a long time, and so far hopes for its development are very unclear. And popularity is a changeable thing, now it is, and tomorrow it may not be in Bitcoin. In general, the future will be in those coins that will constantly grow and develop. Each coin has its own features.
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
I really don not see reasons why both of them ,i mean Ethereum and Bitcoin should be compared, They both have their seperate and different Usecase. As much as Bitcoin is accepted , Ethereum is also accepted but in terms of acceptability, i think Bitcoin has a higher  vote.
Pages:
Jump to: