Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency - page 13. (Read 21512 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The one of them, which will show the need for a wide range of people, will become the leading cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
Ethereum is indeed a wonderful altcoin, also it will soon facing a hardfork that should make ethereum even better cryptocurrency than ever.
Just wait and see until ethereum climb up again after hardfork happen.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
The Ethereum has lost its value like 12/1 times in 1 year.. This is terrible think to say but it is ture. The ETH also lost second place to Ripple and became the third coin on the coinmarketcap. Nearly all coins needs ETH to transfer and the price didn't have to drop like this.. The Bitcoin has lost as well but it haven't dropped like ETH. 5/1 is also too much lost but the BTC looks more strong and will be stronger than ETH i believe.
Activity: 602
Both Bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins in crypto, and I think both of them also have a good future, no doubt about these two coins because they have their own advantages and good prospects for investment.
Activity: 238
each has a function and superiority where bitcoin kings or pioneers of all coins with the first interface system are offered, whereas ethereum offers different things from smart contracts so that ICO coins can participate in ethereum smart contracts
Activity: 1036
In my opinion, both of them are very good for investing in them, because Bitcoin is a crypto currency that is used for transactions, while Ethereum besides being used for transactions can be used for gas and smart contracts used by ICO which are used under the platform Ethereum.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
No one can tell in which direction the cryptocurrency will continue to develop. We see that both Bitcoin and ethereum are not yet perfect, especially as regards their scalability. I recently read that today it is planned to form a new coin called bithereum as a result of the merger of Bitcoin and ethereum. Who knows, maybe later this particular coin will take a leading position in cryptocurrency, and maybe it will be another useless offshoot.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Of course, the future is in Bitcoin, because apart from it, no cryptocurrency, I am sure, cannot be so popular among people.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
Ethereum is very strongly pulls deadlines with the development, the transition to the pos was promised a long time ago, but only happens next year and this is not exactly
It will be very interesting to see how the community takes this change, if the reaction is positive then we could see the price of ethereum reaching prices so high that we could reach its previous all time high but if that is not the case then there is a chance that the price of ethereum is going to go even lower than its current price and that will be very dangerous for ethereum.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
I think comparing them for survival is not good. Bitcoin and Ethereum is very much different from each other. So in future we need both of them. Bitcoin is the oldest coin so we have the trust on it. That's why in my opinion it will survive for a long time. And in other hand ethereum has the power of smart contracts. We can run any block chain project in ethereum. And recently they announced  the upgradation of
its ecosystem. So I think maybe one day they will be replaced but it will take very long time maybe.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
I would bet on Bitcoin, as it is from the position of the market leader, no one can throw off, because he is a pioneer .
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?

Of course, ETH has more pottontial in the future. But now he can not take the place of Bitcoin because it is under constant threat. Cheaters often empty his capitals. If the market will stream to blockchain WAVES or EOS or Stellar, then ETH may be able to take its place number 1.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
I think that either bitcoin or ethereum, they have a bright future, because I see both are very trusted by many people and are in the crypto market with a high price compared to other coins. But indeed we have to admit that the price movements in the crypto currency market are very clearly seen always following the bitcoin price movements, where when the bitcoin price drops, the other coins also go down, and vice versa when the bitcoin price rises, the other coins also come go up. For this reason, bitcoin is still very much in control of the crypto currency market and certainly is still the best crypto currently available that can provide us with huge profits in the long run.
Activity: 936
bitcoin or ethereum is now one of the two most potential coins, and both coins will still be in a good position. but if you see now the influence of bitcoin will affect ethereum. so I think the two coins will have potential in the future.
Activity: 434

Everyone has their own preferences in the choice of cryptocurrency. And this is good, it gives every coin the prospect of finding its fans.
As for Bitcoin and Ethereum, they have always been and will be the most popular coins.
Activity: 714
I suppose BTC will stay the core of the community, but new sort of ERC will be used wider.
Activity: 154
These are both great coins. And each has its own purpose. Why ponder what better I don't understand.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I believe that Ethereum really has a huge potential for successful and consistent development in the future, provides opportunities for the work and development of many new altcoins and ICO. But in any case, Bitcoin will continue to be the king of the crypto market.
The other point of difference in both of them is that Bitcoin is a currency which is very hard to replace by any other coin or we can say it is unable to replace while ethereum can easily be replaced by any other coins. So Bitcoin is the best even in this regard.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is still the best coin for a very long time. Although many people hope Ethereum will replace Bitcoin. Ethereum is an excellent coin and an attraction for investors. Investors are interested because Ethereum is used to invest in ICO projects. Ethereum is a smart platform for all ICO projects.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
Ethereum is very strongly pulls deadlines with the development, the transition to the pos was promised a long time ago, but only happens next year and this is not exactly
Pages:
Jump to: