Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency - page 14. (Read 21512 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
For the future of crypto, I think bitcoin has more power. Whereas ethereum is more focused on its implementation in the ICO program. But to support the development of better and wider crypto, bitcoin and ethereum have very high contributions. So both will help crypto achieve a better crypto future in the eyes of the world, and will provide more feedback for the community.
Activity: 644
Bitcoin in the future will still be the best. Bitcoin is the king of Cryptocurrency and this is the first coin that appears. But we also give Ethereum a good appreciation because this coin is also very popular in the public eye.
Activity: 420
Bitcoin and ethereum are good and strong coins I think both of them are good crypto coins for the future, these two coins each have their own advantages, being able to invest in these two coins is certainly beneficial for the future
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
I assume that bitcoin is still the future. I mean, we can use bitcoin to transact anything, anywhere, and anytime. While ethereum is the biggest and the most popular beside bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
I think bitcoin is still be the one and only things that altcoins will follow. Since it would be really hard to remove any perception that bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency, that way it will be almost impossible to remove the affect of Bitcoin to the altcoins.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
I think both of them are good enough to go for a lot long time.
I know at this moment there is lots of token which is better than them technically but people like btc and eth they can trust it easily. I think than its hard for btc to collapse. But for eth the competition is going harder and harder. Eos and Neo are big competition for eth. And eth have many problem regarding its project it's need more development.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
I always prefer to stay in bitcoin.Bitcoin will always apply.I think even after 10 years will be leader bitcoin.Bitcoin is on his way to universalization.Now what if the dollar is 10 years after bitcoin it will.Therefore your first investment is always bitcoin.Get bitcoin in the majority of your cart.
there are some people who don't want to be carried away, some people still believe in what they believe is like bitcoin, so even though bitcoin falls then they still want to hold it back because they realize that bearish is only temporary and because people like them make bitcoin strongest
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
I still focus more on the Bitcoin. I know that both are facing its downtrend. But Bitcoin is much better and trusted. We can see how ETH is decreasing its value and cannot reach its higher rate again. Although BTC also feels the same, but this is still better. It is still more trusted and has bigger chance to be greater in the future. But, it doesn't mean that I don't support ETH. ETH is good, but compared to BTC, BTC is better.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Why do we have to decide which coin will be the future? The whole crypto currencies concept can be the future monetary system. This means that, no fixed coin will be dominating the market. Every legit coins such as bitcoin and ethereum will be used side by side. People will use coins that they are comfortable with.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two different coins which offer different features. Thus we can not say one coin is superior than the other.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
Bitcoin is without a doubt the coin that's going to be used all over the world, ethereum is trying to be so many things at the same time that it is difficult to think it is going to be the best at any of those things, bitcoin in the other hand is just a currency and it is the best cryptocurrency we have and it is probably going to remain unsurpassed in the short term.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Compared to these two altcoins, is ethereum or Bitcoin for the future of Cryptocurrency. In my opinion these two altcoins have great potential for the future of Cryptocurrency. Because bitcoin and ethereum are very many devotees. for popularity, Bitcoin has become very well known by everyone. So these two altcoins will be the future of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
I believe that Bitcoin has more chances to stay and develop further. The king of cryptocurrency does not lose as much as it loses ETH. This may be a decisive fact.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
Ethereum is the currency of all ICO, it is the father of all investment.
While BITCOIN will be the future currency of the world.
Both coins are good for the future and it will be a big change in this earth soon.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
It shouldnt be compare like that when both have different nature
However, for DAPP use case - Ethereum
Bitcoin is sort of like commodities than currency, it COULD preserve value somehow but depends
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
yes these two coins are indeed the pioneers of the crypto world. see how they develop I am sure that in the future these two coins will be very good.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
There will be a single great crypto currency. Bitcoin will of course remain as the currency to which all other altcoins will be valued, including ethereum. But each crypto currency from the set will perform its specific function.
Activity: 350
I believe that Ethereum really has a huge potential for successful and consistent development in the future, provides opportunities for the work and development of many new altcoins and ICO. But in any case, Bitcoin will continue to be the king of the crypto market.
Activity: 434
I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?

Personally, I am fully convinced that both coins have excellent potential for successful development in the future. They offer truly progressive platforms for the benefit of the digital community. Therefore, I do not want to compare them, I just occasionally invest money in the purchase of both coins.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
I always prefer to stay in bitcoin.Bitcoin will always apply.I think even after 10 years will be leader bitcoin.Bitcoin is on his way to universalization.Now what if the dollar is 10 years after bitcoin it will.Therefore your first investment is always bitcoin.Get bitcoin in the majority of your cart.

No doubt, Bitcoin will be always in the first place. Ethereum is following the market leader. Thus, it will be reasonable to invest in BTC. Nevertheless, ETH is the best one among altcoins, so you can get it as well.
Activity: 252
It all depends on what direction and method of application in question. If as an exchange unit, in the near future I am considering Bitcoin for this position.
Pages:
Jump to: