Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency - page 12. (Read 21512 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I see that these two coins have a good future, crypto has a good function to develop. Both cryptos will be coins that can be accepted by the community and will be used for transactions and trading every day. The market will continue to run and have a high movement.
Activity: 420
Bitcoin will have a good and growing future, bitcoin will be more widely known and accepted by all people. Ethereum remains a smart contract that has a good future and the platform remains a favorite even though many platforms are present but eth still exists in the crypto world.
Activity: 378
I like to periodically invest money in the purchase of Ethereum. After all, this is a truly successful and actively developing platform that provides important advantages for digital society. But Bitcoin will continue to be the real king of the crypto market.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
The future is primarily in Bitcoin. He is the founder of the market and most of the investors' assets are in Bitcoin. Ethereum became popular only due to the ICOs, which have now lost their popularity.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
The Ethereum has lost its value like 12/1 times in 1 year.. This is terrible think to say but it is ture. The ETH also lost second place to Ripple and became the third coin on the coinmarketcap. Nearly all coins needs ETH to transfer and the price didn't have to drop like this.. The Bitcoin has lost as well but it haven't dropped like ETH. 5/1 is also too much lost but the BTC looks more strong and will be stronger than ETH i believe.
It was not a good year for ethereum and there is no point in denying it but the next upgrade of ethereum seems like it is the right move for the network so it is likely that during the next month we will see a recovery in the price of ethereum, I do not know how large that recovery is going to be but of one thing I am sure, I am not going to miss that recovery for anything in the world.
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
Bitcoin and Etheruem are different in many aspects. We shouldn't compare them. They are both good coins, they will eventually have good prices in the future. Though there could be some coins that will rise but still they will be good to hold
Activity: 448
if you just take into account these two coins and omit everything else, I would put on Bitcoin in my opinion the broadcast is not so reliable in terms of price
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
The future is primarily dependent on the development of blockchain technology. There are a lot of projects with different blockchains on the market now, but very few of them were able to adapt their technology well to real world use.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
We see that there are currently a lot of new altcoins born and its functionality is considered much better than bitcoin. but the value of BTC is still in the No. 1 position, which means it has its own power and I still think that BTC is still the best.
Activity: 260
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I think they will live together, Bitcoin will bring believers into the crypto market, and Ethereum will facilitate the creation of crypto.
Activity: 434
They can't be compared between them. Definitely bitcoin. All coins are small for Bitcoin, and only Bitcoin is the greatest cryptocurrency, so investing in Bitcoin is better than investing in Ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
These are the 2 main cryptocurrencies at the moment, now is definitely not their best time , but the fact that they will cost a lot of money in the future, I have no doubt )
Activity: 434
Again comparison! Everyone has their own path, bright future and huge potential! Like it or not, Bitcoin and Ethereum have their own army of fans. So in the future, these currencies will be equally popular.
Activity: 365
There is no single coin that will shape the future of the cryptocurrencies. Actually it is going to be a bunch of different coins that will make the future of the crypto industry. And i think both of these coins will be part of it before some other versions of these coins will take over from them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Ofcourse bitcoin has the future currrency than ethereum because bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency and the start of all and no matter happens bitcoin is still standing on top.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
Both of the coins are more popular and valuable in this time. But bitcoin is much popular and potential than ethereum. Finally bitcoin will lead all others altcoins. But still a bright future is waiting for both of the coins.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
Due to low price of Ethereum , it is affordable by everyone , so obviously , this coin will have more potential to succeed but still it is controlled only by Bitcoin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
of course bitcoin is the future cryptocurrency because many people already use bitcoin as a payment or as a money transfer so in the future more people will use bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
both in my opinion will be the future for crypto, bitcoin has a very big influence on the crypto market, gets trust and a strong community. whereas ethereum also has a strong community and good technological development
In calculation, both of them have extraordinary potential. Bitcoin and Etherum have capabilities as coins that have a very good future. With the various support available, Bitcoin and Etherum can still collaborate to become the best coin in the future. It's true that what you say is that Bitcoin has high trust and Etherum has a very large community. That is the main capital to be able to maintain Bitcoin and Etherum as a coin that will survive to become the main coin in the world of digital currency.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
both in my opinion will be the future for crypto, bitcoin has a very big influence on the crypto market, gets trust and a strong community. whereas ethereum also has a strong community and good technological development
Pages:
Jump to: