Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency - page 15. (Read 21512 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
both, they have a different purpose)
I think that they will live longer than all coins, but of course they may have alternative competitive coins, one hundred will be able to claim their position
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
As experience shows, one depends on another! But all the same, I trust ethereum more! I don’t even know why!
Both having a potential in a future but as I choose only one I think bitcoin is much better because prices highly fluctuated. They are different platform as well that shows more acceptable with people.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
As experience shows, one depends on another! But all the same, I trust ethereum more! I don’t even know why!
Activity: 58
Actually a lot of coins are good now, if comparing Bitcoin and Ethereum it is clear that Bitcoin still far outperforms Ethereum from market share.It could be that someday Bitcoin falls and there is an altcoin that replaces it or it could happen that the price of Bitcoin reaches a price of "0".

Currently the Ripple is an interesting coin, because when the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum falls the price of Ripple tends to be stable and also rise. We cannot determine who is the best because they have different characteristics. But for now or a decade ahead Bitcoin will still be number one.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I don't think any of them is the future of the industry, though Ethereum is the second generation blockchain protocols with some features that can't be find in bitcoin network but be it as it is, the future of the industry will be determined by more flexible platforms with use cases that can easily be adopted by the public.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
These are completely different coins with their functions and tasks. They are generally difficult to compare with each other. These are the most basic coins and together they will determine the direction of the price development of cryptocurrency. Given that price dominance in the market is carried out by Bitcoin, it will remain attractive for investment. Ethereum will also increase its popularity, since almost 90 percent of ICOs are held on its platform, and this also means that the coin is always in demand.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
I think Bitcoin is still the leader and will remain leader for a long time, as Bitcoin has more supporters, more than any other altcoins.

bitcoin or eth I think both coins still survive today. it's just that the two coins declined continuously, and caused many people to think negatively, even though the two coins could sometimes be the future of crypto.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I think Bitcoin is still the leader and will remain leader for a long time, as Bitcoin has more supporters, more than any other altcoins.
Activity: 322
I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
both blockchains will surely be successful. bitcoin and ethereum are very different and therefore i think both can be successful and go their own way, but only time will tell if it comes to that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
tej futurenof hhe cryptocurrency is going to be really bright and we should not be worried ablut that as there will be new oins
Activity: 658
Is it always the same todzhe question what s top? I shield that bitcoin is king in the market today and in the future. Bitcoin has a big future ahead of us, we will see a huge growth.
Activity: 421
Merit: 10
Why compare these two things, if you have to do this, you must choose Bitcoin. Ethereum has many competitors, but bitcoin is different. Bitcoin is a coin with an investment belief. Therefore, I prefer to support Bitcoin between the two of them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100