Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency - page 16. (Read 21512 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
Everyone has noticed a small number of news about ethereum . But I liked the technology of the reversible ICO. I think that this coin will soon return its former popularity.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I would certainly give more preference to eth. although bitcoin gave a start for a better future for me. I believe that both coins will be our future, despite the difference
Activity: 625
Actually Bitcoin and Ethereum is look like brother & sister in my eyes.This is very difficult to express importance in separately both of coin.
Bitcoin is so much favorite for all crypro lover that's why Bitcoin is my first choice.

It is not worth following the majority. I think now there are a lot of great violas that will take off. Yes, Bitcoin will remain on the market. But can he show such growth as altcoins? I think that in the next 5 years, everything will change.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Actually Bitcoin and Ethereum is look like brother & sister in my eyes.This is very difficult to express importance in separately both of coin.
Bitcoin is so much favorite for all crypro lover that's why Bitcoin is my first choice.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
I think if you globally look at the world of cryptocurrencies, then ETH has every chance to take a leading position in this world, displacing Bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
They are both the future of cryptocurrencies, these are the two best coins in the market right now, they are not going anywhere, there is not going to be some kind of face off to see which one of them survives. They both have their own projects which is very beneficial to different sectors in the world, they are not going to die out, they are both the future
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
Actually, Bitcoin and Ethereum are looking like brother & sister in my eyes. This is very difficult to express importance in separately both of coin.
Bitcoin is so much favourite for all crypto lover that's why Bitcoin is my first choice.
Activity: 207
Perhaps no one will argue with the fact that Bitcoin is just a digital currency.  Initially, this coin was created for payments and a limited range of tasks.  Proceeding from this, the scope of using crypto currency is limited.  Nevertheless, the prospects of development as a currency, a means of payment from this less did not.  A highly specialized asset will cope with the original purpose more effectively than a universal tool.  Judge for yourself, a professional camera will always make better pictures in comparison with a smartphone.  However, this analogy can also be used in the opposite direction, for example, you can not call from the camera, respectively, and Bitcoin is deprived of additional functions.
 The Ethereum system is a platform that is based on Block Chain technology, in other words it is not a digital currency in the traditional sense.  For example, using this system you can work with Smart contracts, and this platform can be used to further implement certain projects in a decentralized environment.  As a result, the Efirium is not interested in simply because it is a reliable means of payment.  Of course, this has a positive effect on the investment attractiveness of the asset.  However, the principle of "bearish service" can always work.  Therefore, no one can answer with a maximum accuracy to the question that Betcoin or Etherium is more profitable.  In fact, each of these systems has certain strengths and weaknesses, so there is no unambiguous inference and can not be.
Activity: 1372
Bitcoin is the currency of the future, currency number 1. Now there are many steep crypto currencies, but bitcoin will be number 1 for a long time, this is my opinion.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
Both of Bitcoin and Ethereum is a future, where Bitcoin will be a place for long-term investment while Ethereum which might be used for various kinds of buying and selling transactions. Why i said like this? cause i don't think that Bitcoin will much used for transaction because the price is quite high.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
Someone said none. I would say both. They serve 2 different purposes so they can both be money. Ethereum has a goal to become a universe for itself - anything you can imagine can be coded in smart contracts and executed while being powered through ETH as gas.Communication between alll those robots and AI machines could actually be powered by ETH. Bitcoin however, tends to become digital gold, store of value and perhaps world’s reserve currency that will be moved not so often and in higher volumes.
Activity: 95
Ethereum is more stable as compared to bitcoin,as its more preferable by the people. Though they both are most popular currencies of the world,but both have plus and negative points.Bitcoin have always been the king of market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
bitcoin will always remain strong. these volumes do not fall easily. and the system is based on it.

but in time, ETH can be placed in the first row. because the use of technology and industry is very wide. and we see thousands of projects on a system that can be developed.
Activity: 140
I think this problem has been solved. Bitcoin has always been the king. Even though Ethereum has the largest user base in the market, it is still a altcoin!
Activity: 714
I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
It seems to me that Ethereum will be the coin of the future rather than bitcoin as it is more modern and its technical characteristics are much better
Bitcoin will be very capable of making a profit and progress which continues to grow.
 with these advances are capable of making the Bitcoin as the future of Cryptocurrency that generates profit and welfare Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
Bitcoin remains to be the king of the cryptoworld even after few decades. With its fast growing adaptation, bitcoin will always remain dominant above all cryptos including ETH. For me, ETH will always be the good substitute or successor to bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
I think bitcoin is the future of cryptocurrency because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and until now, bitcoin still lead the market and not going to change to other coins. But if in the future, there is a new technology that can pass the blockchain technology then bitcoin cannot lead the cryptocurrency, and the position of bitcoin will replace to that new technology. I think bitcoin and ethereum will work together in the cryptocurrency and both bitcoin and ethereum will back up each other so the cryptocurrency can grow more than today.
Activity: 57
Bitcoin is king of crypto currency. But Eth is also a good and promising coin.
Activity: 602

both will be the future in cryptocurrency. bitcoin and ethereum are two strong coins and they are also at the top. I think both will be the future, and can't choose one of them. because both coins will be a nice combination.

Ethereum is currently highly valued for its potential as well as its excellent technological foundation. ETH now has a large network of altcoins using blockchain and smart contract of ETH. It is therefore likely that Ethereum will be the future of the cryptocurrency market.

Bitcoin Ethereum and very capable to become the future of Cryptocurrency.
as for Bitcoin and Ethereum has increased development and able to support the progress of market Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
They are both part of the future of crypto-currencies and do not necessarily have to out do each other as the occupy different niches, unless something much more advanced is presented
Pages:
Jump to: