Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 41. (Read 6172 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 03:21:55 PM
Bitcoin for sure. It is our father, is is a brand. When the market gets well first of all bitcoin will be growing in the price. BTC is secure and safe actually
Activity: 182
July 01, 2018, 08:29:24 AM
According to me Bitcoin is the good coin when campared to Litecoin, Bitcoin has oppurtunity to go up to $40k in near future. So keep up the trust on Bitcoin.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 08:26:58 AM
As far as I remember, even the Litecoin creator  sold all his coins. So I do not really believe in their success.
Activity: 92
July 01, 2018, 08:26:37 AM
You may find litecoin faster and cheaper but still there is no comparison between both projects . bitcoin control and dominates the entire market while litecoin is just another coin . in all Altcoins LTC is one of the best coins but overall bitcoin has no competitor .
Activity: 73
July 01, 2018, 08:25:07 AM
Bitcoin and Litecoin are the same cryptocurrency types. But they have a price difference.
Personally, I prefer Bitcoin compared to Litecoin.
Activity: 73
July 01, 2018, 08:23:15 AM
Bitcoin is always best  Coin but although litecoin is good enough. Bitcoin is the best Coin the world and Bitcoin system and transaction speed good enough.
Activity: 476
July 01, 2018, 07:37:52 AM
I prefer for bitcoin because bitcoin is already popular and it is well known this is the right time to invest bitcoin and hold it for a long term.
Activity: 17
July 01, 2018, 07:27:11 AM
i will choose bitcoin.
Activity: 224
July 01, 2018, 07:23:34 AM
Bitcoin and Litecoin are good coins but still the number one is Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the first coin and becomes the benchmark price of all coins so its position is very strong, litecoin is also good but still less competitiveness with Bitcoin.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 05:01:51 AM
Litecoin for me since i hold more litecoin than bitcoin. But on a serious note litecoin is like bitcoin's younger brother who is supposed to help the big brother. Litecoin is faster in transactions and have less transaction fees while bitcoin on the other hand has more fees and is slower compared to Litecoin. i won't say Litecoin will overtake bitcoin but, it has got lot of potential and with the lightning network it will become more faster. The CEO and founder of Litecoin is Charlie lee who is a very good leader who knows what he is doing. So we can expect a lot coming in future. The founder of bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamuto whom is still unkown to us. Anyway for now I would say Litecoin over bitcoin day, my opinion won't change anytime unless bitcoin proves me otherwise.

No, its not. Its not supposed to help anything or anyone. The team that created Litecoin simply wanted to make some money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 05:12:36 AM
litecoin is the only shadow bitcoin. I do not understand how you can seriously consider it Undecided
Activity: 30
June 30, 2018, 05:10:25 AM
Litecoin for me since i hold more litecoin than bitcoin. But on a serious note litecoin is like bitcoin's younger brother who is supposed to help the big brother. Litecoin is faster in transactions and have less transaction fees while bitcoin on the other hand has more fees and is slower compared to Litecoin. i won't say Litecoin will overtake bitcoin but, it has got lot of potential and with the lightning network it will become more faster. The CEO and founder of Litecoin is Charlie lee who is a very good leader who knows what he is doing. So we can expect a lot coming in future. The founder of bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamuto whom is still unkown to us. Anyway for now I would say Litecoin over bitcoin day, my opinion won't change anytime unless bitcoin proves me otherwise.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 05:04:50 AM
bitcoin and litcoin I think I tend to choose bitcoin karba much easier per Exchange his appeal litcoin but does not mean ignore litcoin, litcoin also very nice to coin future because litcoin also coin already nice in the market.
Indeed if we have to choose between bitcoin and litecoin I think most people will also choose bitcoin,
because I think between bitcoin and litecoin does not seem comparable,
but anyway we do not underestimate litecoin because litecoin is also good
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
June 30, 2018, 05:04:39 AM
for the better bitcoin bitcoin bitcoin is far away so litcoin is better to hold bitcoin because bitcoin sure is the future to give you so much bitcoin likes and its future so buy a bitcoin while the bitcoin price is still down
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
June 30, 2018, 05:00:24 AM
Both of them has great potential IMHO. The litecoin performance are not bad at all, yes it is dumped from the last ATH level but still good when we see how it is growing from very beginning. All top 30 CMC are still good to invest on it IMHO, so I Wil go with BTC & LTC for my long term Investment.
Activity: 112
June 30, 2018, 04:56:51 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

what kind of question is this? haha ... of course will be many people who choose bitcoin, we all know bitcoin price is very expensive, inversely proportional to litecoin. and of course the better bitcoin future.
Activity: 207
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 30, 2018, 04:55:36 AM
Can't really be compared, Bitcoin is always talked about by the media etc, I hardly ever hear anything about Litecoin personally.
Activity: 294
June 30, 2018, 04:54:10 AM
On the surface, Bitcoin and Litecoin share a lot in common. At the most basic level, they are of course both cryptocurrencies. In my own opinion, I preferrably choose bitcoin since it becomes the dominant maybe you can buy bitcoin because bitcoin has many potentials.
Activity: 70
June 30, 2018, 04:48:51 AM
If in order to choose in terms of quality of course I choose bitcoin, but in terms of my ability, I prefer litecoin. and I'm sure litecoin will also give me an advantage.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 11:02:10 PM
I am a staunch supporter of Bitcoin. I believe in the value of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the origin of all currencies and it is accepted by the most people. I always believe Bitcoin is more valuable.
Pages:
Jump to: