Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 39. (Read 6172 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 11:30:35 AM
Depends on what criteria you want to compare them . For example, the speed of transactions is better than Litecoin, and the stability of the coin is better Bitcoin
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 10:26:44 AM
litecoin like the fact that Charlie Lee himself is given signals to buy. and as soon as he comes out of the coin,you can follow him. Accordingly, this is a great coin for trading. But bitcoin is a long-term investment
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
July 04, 2018, 02:40:04 AM
When to pick, it looks like my choice will fall on the bitcoin. Because it clearly has a future and is also the king of coin. But litecoin is also great, it could be an investment on both.
Activity: 20
July 04, 2018, 02:31:27 AM
Bitcoin is gold coin and litecoin is silver coin if i say in other way both are same but form in different.
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 02:26:26 AM
Bitcoin and litecoin in my opinion are superior to bitcoin in quality and price of coins. For litecoin also has a good chance in the future investment. Litecoin may be the second choice in investment with less capital than bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 02:03:11 PM
From the point of view of investment is to discuss some of the features:

For ordinary citizens, the low cost of coins made Litecoin a convenient and affordable investment asset. After all, the quotes at the beginning of 2017 ranged from 4-5 dollars. The increase to date was about 6500 %. A similar Bitcoin indicator looks much more modest, and varies between 12-14 %. In comparison with the price of Bitcoin, $ 250 per Litecoin coin is a very low entry threshold.
Recent events refute the myth of linking Litecoin quotes to the value of Bitcoin. For example, in the period of a rigid correction of the entire cryptocurrency market, when the price of the first digital currency decreased by about 7 thousand dollars, Litecoin was almost the only asset, the cost of which jumped by about 20 %.
Litecoin showed itself at its best, reacting only to a slight correction in the direction of depreciation on the dissemination of information about the sale of Charles Lee (Litecoin developer) of all its assets due to the emergence of "conflict of interest".

What is better, Bitcoin or Litecoin? Both cryptocurrencies have strengths and weaknesses and are leaders. If you are going to invest in digital assets, you need to constantly monitor exchange rate fluctuations, diversify risks, distribute savings and buy not only Bitcoin and Litecoin, but also other TOP altcoins.
Activity: 242
Merit: 13
July 03, 2018, 01:52:31 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

I will go for bitcoin. It’s superior in terms of acceptance, supply, hodlers, worth and several numerous reasons in the crypto world
Litecoin is a baby bitcoin who relies on the strength of BTC to survive this crowded market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
July 03, 2018, 01:16:03 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

Hey.
Well, what is there to compare? And the meaning?
Absolutely different coins. Each perfectly performs its function and purpose. It's like two roads - one for trucks and one for a train. They are not competitors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 12:54:04 PM
Bitcoin is better option as compare to Litecoin because BTC have more potential to grow, BTC is a leading coin of crypto market and LTC will struggling for his growth, so BTC is the best coin in my opinion Wink
Activity: 119
July 03, 2018, 12:50:54 PM
While Bitcoin is called gold in the cryptocurrency world, Litecoin is considered silver. Their coins are very limited, so they are valued differently. Bitcoin has 21 000 000 coins, and litecoin 84 000 000 coins
Activity: 420
July 03, 2018, 12:35:36 PM
I'm a big fan of Bitcoin and Ethereum so I will choose BItcoinBTC. This coin is so good for holding especially for long-term like 3-5 years. It can give you a ton of money if you try that. Smiley
Activity: 142
July 03, 2018, 12:15:24 PM
I think all the same bitcoin and most people will say so because it is still top 1 coin showing a very large price half a year ago, and litecoin in my opinion a secondary coin just got it to hit the top!
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 12:12:43 PM
Bitcoin is a very good coin and has good potential in the future. However, the bitcoin price is very high and I can not achieve it, so I prefer litecoin because it is more affordable and good enough for short-term transactions.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 11:58:45 AM
Hahahah.... Definitely bitcoin you can't compare the two, the difference is far too much. Bitcoin is the master
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
July 03, 2018, 11:54:29 AM
There is no comparison between bitcoin and litecoin as bitcoin is the king of this market and litecoin is just a small coin in comparison to bitcoin and nowhere near to it in any field. Litecoin can be compared to its nearby coin but not with bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 11:50:10 AM
At this point, bitcoin is the number one choice, LTC and altcoin are the second choice.
Bitcoins can be replaced by altcoin, but not this time!
Activity: 392
July 03, 2018, 11:47:37 AM
I think that both coins have many similarities and it is better to choose btc because it is the most popular coin that has a lot of advantages. Litecoin is also worth considering , however, this is the lightest version of the btc
Activity: 224
July 03, 2018, 11:46:43 AM
I think, Bitcoin and litecoin both good coins to invest. If you are planning to invest, invest both.
But There is no doubt that Bitcoin is the best of all cryptocurrencies. Every coin's value depends on Bitcoin value.
Activity: 126
July 03, 2018, 11:46:01 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

They are separate entities, stand-alone project.
It mean from which point of view you are asking.
If you want to invest, then may be bitcoin is a good option for a leng temr, because it may beat the market as well as SPY index does.
Litecoin is known for its technical excellence.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
July 03, 2018, 11:45:42 AM
bitcoin BTC at once be a first-class opportunity equating long-term fund or assets, on the other hand litecoin administer us an return finished short-term trading. that's reason we likewise bear to bear litecoin whereas at once litecoin administer profit daily
Pages:
Jump to: