Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 43. (Read 6172 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 07:20:27 PM
none of this because they fall in price and just lose money and for this I advise you to invest in Socratus because it is necessary to give new crypto projects a chance
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 06:55:29 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

i better choose bitcoin now. Because its has a low price just a couple of months. But it will high up by the next month, probably this coming ber months. So this month i invest bitcoin.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 06:51:31 PM
Bitcoin as it's the most well known. Many alts are technically superior to both though

What alts are you talking about that you feel are technically superior to both Bitcoin and Litecoin? I would like to know.
Activity: 88
June 27, 2018, 01:10:42 PM
Bitcoin and Litecoin are both crypto currencies, there are basic differences that make the effectiveness of the use of both very different. In terms of ease, Litecoin looks superior because its mining does not demand super-strong technology, its transactions are faster, and its supply level is almost 4 times larger than Bitcoin.
Activity: 53
June 26, 2018, 08:33:56 AM
Bitcoin is the predecessor of the crypto market. It would not be right to compare with Litecoin. Bitcoin is a high quality and high market market. Bitcoin will rise further in the future.
Activity: 173
June 26, 2018, 07:49:04 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

I prefer to invest in bitcoin than litecoin because litecoin is not popular cryptocurrency and investing on it is very risky unlike investing investing in bitcoin that even the market price is decreasing there are still many people willing to invest.
Activity: 46
June 26, 2018, 07:45:05 AM
Bitcoin! Always!
the only truly cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. It doesn't matter if BTC is less fast of Litecoin...
Litecoin is less decentralized! its founder made tons of money with Litecoin at the ATH. He sold everything saying to make the currency more decentralised.
I don't think this is the truly motivation that push him to sold almost his stake...
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
June 26, 2018, 07:38:52 AM
Bitcoin was the first real digital currency. Some people think that Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency worth using.  But Litecoin was made with the idea of it being a better, faster version of Bitcoin. It introduced features like SegWit and lightening network, which were supposed to make the transactions faster and cheaper. Litecoin is more democratic because more people can get involved.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
bitcoin is great
June 26, 2018, 07:38:06 AM
Yes litecoin transactions are cheaper and faster, but bitcoin will always win the day.The price of litecoin is tied to the price movement of bitcoins.
Activity: 108
June 26, 2018, 07:34:59 AM
By and by, I figure Litecoin may have over its greater associate with regards to ventures. Litecoin's mining calculations are fundamentally less complex than those of Bitcoin, which means it can be mined on PCs which are less ground-breaking, and that it will take less vitality. Considering that mining activities around the globe take up enormous measures of power, and there is as of now a lack of great designs cards required for mining rigs, this could turn out to be a noteworthy favorable position for Litecoin mineworkers going ahead.
Activity: 260
June 26, 2018, 07:34:51 AM
One of the main differences between Bitcoin and Litecoin concerns the total number of coins which each cryptocurrency can produce. The Bitcoin network can never exceed 21 million coins, whereas Litecoin can accommodate up to 84 million coins. Although in theory this sounds like a significant advantage in favor of Litecoin, its real-world effects may be negligible. This is due to the fact that both Bitcoin and Litecoin are divisible into nearly infinitesimal amounts.
Activity: 62
June 26, 2018, 07:32:17 AM
In this dip time in the market I would love to choose bitcoin because it is more safe to invest in it than in altcoin that has a high possibility of risk.
Activity: 197
June 26, 2018, 07:30:15 AM
Concerning me I trust it better future for bitcoin.Bitcoin positions first. you can get them straightforwardly on trades like Bitcoin Exchange.It is the most prevalent term in the decentralized system.Also ,it accepted to be the primary virtual cryptocurrency.Bitcoin is alluded to as the computerized gold of digital currency. Bitcoin has moved toward becoming mainstream,it is acknowledged by small,medium,major corporations,including Microsoft,Dell.
Activity: 168
June 26, 2018, 07:28:02 AM
They said that if bitcoin is gold then the litecoin is silver. By these comparison we can say that bitcoin is always better than litecoin. But I don't agree with this because some altcoins are now better than bitcoin so it's possible that litecoin may surpass bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 122
June 26, 2018, 07:24:30 AM
I would advise all of you to choose Bitcoin at the present time, because for me to use Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the best way to learn trade techniques and can trade in the short term, while Lite coins are also a cheaper and cheaper coin now great potential for riding so I prefer Litecoin for the long term and hold it up to meet expectations.
Activity: 252
June 26, 2018, 07:20:40 AM
I have both but I prefer Bitcoins, I think it is stronger, have a high value and it is available in more places for trade, exchange and uses for make payments
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 07:16:31 AM
for now Litecoin is a good choice to make an investment compared to Bitcoin, because Litecoin price increases are faster than Bitcoin for now.
But even so I personally still will choose bitcoin because it is more promising,
I think it all depends on each individual choice,
because both of them I think are equally good
Activity: 257
June 26, 2018, 07:06:26 AM
For this ill go for bitcoin cause i think litecoin need mo time so ill go for the bitcoin
Activity: 178
June 26, 2018, 07:05:23 AM
I prefer to choose bitcoin, although the price right now is not stable and would not satisfy us, but bitcoin price is a lot valueable and the top of all coin that are listed in the market.
Agreed. Bitcoin in the first place. That means he won't fall. Just up and nowhere else. Yes, everyone has drawdowns, even today the market proves it. And bitcoin was falling heavily. But I think this was due to the fact that the vast majority of people simply sold all the tokens, thereby dropping bitcoin.
Activity: 137
KONIOS.com
June 26, 2018, 07:04:13 AM
I think that the difference between Litecoin and Bitcoin is too great. Bitcoin is incomparable to Litecoin, whether it is in popularity or market value, so investing in Bitcoin is a better choice.
Pages:
Jump to: