Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 44. (Read 6172 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 07:00:26 AM
i would, of path, pick out bitcoin from on litecoin, this is because the bitcoin is my aim from the beginning. despite that litecoin additionally has a quite appropriate movement, and that i think has a chance to flourish in the destiny. now is each are red in cryptocurrency market cap.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 06:59:10 AM
I prefer to choose bitcoin, although the price right now is not stable and would not satisfy us, but bitcoin price is a lot valueable and the top of all coin that are listed in the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 04:11:59 PM
for assets you should cull elsewhere bitcoin, though nowadays declining outgoing bitcoin, nevertheless we spot in the bitcoin yesterday that high rise price.
Activity: 85
June 25, 2018, 04:09:44 PM
Bitcoin is considered the digital gold.
Activity: 140
June 25, 2018, 04:09:22 PM
for ventures you ought to pick bitcoin, however now declining cost bitcoin, yet we can find in the bitcoin yesterday that high cost. at the present cost to suit you get it as a venture. As per my litecoin is pleasant, yet in the event that you have capital, you can set aside to purchase litecoin as speculation your funds.
Activity: 49
June 25, 2018, 04:07:38 PM
Litecoin has a good blockchain and a good technology but i think none of the coins at the moment cant be compared to bitcoin because it is in the top and all the tokens are based on its index
Activity: 144
June 25, 2018, 01:35:04 PM
the more I choose bitcoin because bitcoin sure its future even smashes the price of bitcoin and it makes me more profitable when the bitcoin price drops I take to buy cheap bitcoin because that's the way to recover the losses and I'm buying bitcoin then I hold it long enough for me to earn a lot of people still buying the bitcoin
Activity: 27
June 25, 2018, 01:33:06 PM
For my opinion, Bitcoin is number 1 because Bitcoin has a larger community and is more frequently exchanged. There are many crypto currency pairs and exchanged on large and small exchanges. That means Bitcoin is more popular. I believe that many people agree this. I hold BTC and ETH long term.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 01:27:33 PM
for now Litecoin is a good choice to make an investment compared to Bitcoin, because Litecoin price increases are faster than Bitcoin for now.
If we are talking about investments from real funds, then you remember your opinion is correct. But if we consider the replacement of bitcoin with litecoin, then no one will turn to such actions.
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 25, 2018, 01:19:56 PM
for now Litecoin is a good choice to make an investment compared to Bitcoin, because Litecoin price increases are faster than Bitcoin for now.
June 25, 2018, 01:19:51 PM
In my opinion, Bitcoin is better, is stronger and have a big market
Activity: 81
June 25, 2018, 01:19:35 PM
My opinion if you invest with a lot of money then you can take bitcoin and hold it until the end of the year, but when you have a small amount of lite coins it's best. or you can try making daily traders with lighter coins Undecided
Activity: 42
Merit: 3
June 25, 2018, 01:17:58 PM
Litecoin.  Bitcoin is fat, slow and expensive.  Bitcoin has its name.  That is all.  Litecoin has a much better future for real world purchasing of goods and services.
Activity: 83
June 25, 2018, 01:08:23 PM
Obviously bitcoin because it has a more value in market then litecoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
June 25, 2018, 01:01:12 PM
Bitcoin all the time. Litecoin was nothing without bitcoin because it has been created by the bitcoin code. As the real crypto and bitcoin is the only one. Bitcoin makes litecoin gets adopted by so many people right now to be the alternative payment system for bitcoin itself
I think not everything is as simple as it might seem. Now priority is given to bitcoin, but in essence, as well as technologically light coin is no different and can easily adopt technological innovations based on bitcoin. If there is a situation on the market with a deficit of bitcoin and an increase in its price, then people will be able to easily use the light coin as an alternative option.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 12:57:27 PM
if for now I definitely choose bitcoin because for now it is still the highest nilain tukarnya but I also do not dismiss if the future litecoin will also be good like bitcoin so there is nothing wrong if sedikt invest to buy lite coin also
Activity: 79
June 25, 2018, 12:53:42 PM
I am a strong supporter of Bitcoin. I believe in the value of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the source of all currencies and it is accepted by most people. I always think that Bitcoin is more valuable.
Activity: 99
June 25, 2018, 12:49:14 PM
my suggestion if you invest with much money you can take bitcoin and hold it till end year, but when you have a little amount lite coins is the best. or you can try do daily traders with lite coins
Activity: 150
June 25, 2018, 09:56:36 AM
Bitcoin all the time. Litecoin was nothing without bitcoin because it has been created by the bitcoin code. As the real crypto and bitcoin is the only one. Bitcoin makes litecoin gets adopted by so many people right now to be the alternative payment system for bitcoin itself
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 09:55:31 AM
I prefer bitcoin because I can use it here in my country to pay bills and sending money and its the number one crypto and no matter how you will compare bitcoin to other coin it will still be number one.
Pages:
Jump to: