Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 82. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 01:10:56 AM
without a doubt, litecoin is better in a tech comparison. but overall, the market is heavily dependable from bitcoin. to add, bitcoin had also have some improvement, bitcoin cash/litghtning. in a few years, bitcoin will lose its number 1 position, but not yet.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
May 03, 2018, 01:00:49 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

I think both because both of them have opportunity to give profit in the future .
At one side bitcoin is a old and more imporved technology where we have surity that it will not get dump and also will remain more stable and we can use it for the trading with altcoins as well as with fiat easily because lots of demand are available in offline for bitcoin that why to have bitcoin is better .
At another side litecoin is also that coin which cames in the cryptocurrency market after bitcoin and with the same technology that bitcoin have , and if we can hold litecoin today for few year then we can make lots of bulk profit without doing any big hardwork .
Activity: 261
Merit: 105
May 02, 2018, 04:33:25 PM
depending on the of what you want to do, if you transfer money between exchanges, then of course LTC, if you want to buy something on the exchange, then for this purpose bitcoin
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 04:28:52 PM
If you consider the Bitcoin and Litecoin course, it is difficult to make assumptions, because it is constantly changing. But the  Bitcoin always shows the figures on the graphs above. So I prefer bitcoin.
Activity: 224
May 02, 2018, 02:24:14 PM
I like both bitcoin and litecoin.Both can give good profits.But bitcoin is very good for long-term investment.Litecoin is very good for short-term investment.So, I think, the quality of work done by bitcoin for long-term investment.And if someone wants to invest in the short-term, he can buy litecoin. Because, investing in it will be good success.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 01:42:19 PM
Litecoins and Bitcoins differ greatly so we should not have to configure them. So if I were to choose I prefer Bitcoin for durable and stable platform. It has a lot to do with it and many people use it.

But sometimes litecoin must be good from trading because it is good to invest at altcoin than bitcoin but totally when they ask if where gonna good to invest? of course, bitcoin because bitcoin can give you more profit than you expect when you do HODL.  I actually invest at bitcoin because it is sure money than altcoin but the alt coin can bring you a lot of money if it pump too much.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
May 02, 2018, 10:24:18 AM
I always choose bitcoin. Any people will choose dollars except polish zloty,  because dollars accepted world wide. In terms of Bounty work bitcoin coin behave like a dollars and litecoin treat like as zloty.
Activity: 140
May 02, 2018, 10:05:52 AM
Obviously well it is Bitcoin. No one can take place on its top place and top most value which highly unexpected and we will see it more soon in the future. Just take time to trust the process and be patient to it. If i were you, ethereum is good for alternative coin for bitcoin in case of emergency(rush trades/transactions)
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
May 02, 2018, 09:48:22 AM
Litecoins and Bitcoins differ greatly so we should not have to configure them. So if I were to choose I prefer Bitcoin for durable and stable platform. It has a lot to do with it and many people use it.
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
May 02, 2018, 09:42:26 AM
bitcoin of course I choose not only because bitcoin is popular but bitcoin has a future and many consumers in bitcoin because of bitcoin bitcoin price is much more than buy bitcoin so I choose to buy a bitcoin today because it's a big loss when the bitcoin price rises suddenly
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
May 02, 2018, 09:39:27 AM
Both are good coin to invest but when it comes to investing matter I still prefer bitcoin over litecoin or any altcoin out there. In btc you have a chance to make a thousand dollars of profits in a short period of time if the price goes up suddenly and btc is the only coin that can increase it's own price for how many thousand dollars in just a few hours, days, weeks, or months.
Activity: 182
May 02, 2018, 09:38:22 AM
Between litecoin and bitcoin I prefer investing in bitcoin because bitcoin is more stable than other cryptocurrency and more popular. Bitcoin is good for longterm holding.
Activity: 392
May 02, 2018, 09:35:32 AM
Do not hesitate that I will choose immediately BTC. BTC is an electronic coin with a large community, high value and many more features.
Besides the BTC there are also many potential coin that can give me income including LTC.
Investment diversification is my motto so I will spend a lot of money on BTC and another for other potential coin, including LTC.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 09:33:52 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Bitcoin or Litcoin ,? I just believe Bitcoin, Bitcoin or Ethereum, I chose Ethereum. but if for long-term investments litecoin has an opportunity like ethereum, and all keep returning on bitcoin for the future. because bitcoin is the king / mother of altcoin today. and parents for crypto currency.
Activity: 36
May 02, 2018, 09:30:38 AM
Charlie Lee, creator of Litecoin, plans for the network to be used alongside the Bitcoin blockchain — even when proposed scalability solutions come into force on both networks.
Activity: 134
May 02, 2018, 09:29:25 AM
I think Both bitcoin and LItecoin are stable coins that is worth holding but I prefer Bitcoin in the long run and when I am trading , I used bitcoins or Ether ,since the network fees is quit low than bitcoin.
Activity: 176
Merit: 12
May 02, 2018, 09:27:12 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

I will go with Bitcoin because Bitcoin is best way to learn trade techniques and can trade fro short term,While Lite coin is also a reliable coin and cheaper now bit massive potential to rise so i prefer Litecoin for long term and hold till meet the expectations.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
May 02, 2018, 09:25:33 AM
For now I would like to say Litecoin is must have coin in your portfolio. Since many years this sleeping giant has now got up and gone more than $300 last December. But after accumulation it has fallen more than 50% from tit's peak. Now, giving you the opportunity to buy more.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
May 02, 2018, 09:22:35 AM
I think that this should be Litecoin, because Bitcoin is losing its popularity and now it is less stable...
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
May 02, 2018, 09:20:42 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

between the two options you give is very clear and of course I prefer bitcoin because bitcoin has very limited availability and not only that bitcoin also has a very high demand and enthusiasts so that the price of bitcoin has the potential to be very expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: