Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 80. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
May 08, 2018, 06:55:20 PM
Litecoin has the potential, it has a professional development team and every day it has a large trading volume. However, I think it is best to invest in Bitcoin. This is the king of the school, it has the largest capitalization, it controls all altcoin, it is a lot of investors trust and hold. I believe that in the next few years Bitcoin will grow strongly and have a very high value. At present Bitcoin price is still low, we should buy now if we want to have profit in the future.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 06:29:29 PM

Charlie Lee decided to make Litecoin decentralized so this is a good tandem for bitcoin as speculative investment.

Hm, if Charlie Lee decides how Litecoin works, can it be decentralized? I don't think so.
Activity: 25
May 04, 2018, 12:17:36 PM
 if you as me to choice one among the coin, i preferred bitcoin, because it has a potential and perfectly working in the market exchange, base on current prize of market cap, bitcoin is pushing up and carry other alt-coin along, with a green color.   
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
May 04, 2018, 04:27:42 AM
I would prefer the second option because this coin has more chances to make more profit than bitcoin. Bitcoin will be hard to increase 5-6 times in a short period of time
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 04, 2018, 04:22:29 AM
You are such a fool if you choose litecoin over bitcoin man. Bitcoin is the most top rated coin among all cryptocurrencies. In my opinion, litecoin has no future because of it's market situation nowadays but we can't conclude that earlier than this year. if i choose between these two, then I go for bitcoin.
Do you know how much the price of biticoin now?and how percent it's growth rate per day?sometimes you people dont think first before talking,or its just you dont really know whats the situation,OP didnt mention what type of profiteering hes going what if he wants to hold for only a week?bitcoin wasnt better for that,while lite coin maybe dropping a bit,but what about tomorrow that we cant predict
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 04:10:27 AM
You are such a fool if you choose litecoin over bitcoin man. Bitcoin is the most top rated coin among all cryptocurrencies. In my opinion, litecoin has no future because of it's market situation nowadays but we can't conclude that earlier than this year. if i choose between these two, then I go for bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
May 04, 2018, 03:39:50 AM
I of course for bitcoin.Bitcoin is the very first crypt and will always remain the Central coin with which all others will be compared.I earned on bitcoin and invest more and I think I will succeed
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Anonymous warrior
May 04, 2018, 12:54:49 AM
Its better to choose of what you desire but it is much better that you must have them both. You will invest in bitcoin and hold your litecoin. Be a wise trader.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
May 04, 2018, 12:48:59 AM
of course, bitcoin is better than litecoin. even in the list of coinmarketcap litecoin is ranked 7th on this day. so no one can replace the bitcoin rating until now.
Activity: 98
May 04, 2018, 12:44:31 AM
If we compare bitcoin and litecoin, they are very far from each other in terms of quality and value, although they are all parts of cryptocurrency but different in life crypto status!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 12:43:16 AM
I think 60:40 for bitcoin and litecoin, if the capital we have is limited, to anticipate the movement of bitcoin that can soar and decrease significantly.
while for litecoin in use the movement is still stable.
if possible large funds bitcoin remains a more favorable reference with great results.
Activity: 90
May 04, 2018, 12:16:51 AM
Of course it is Bitcoin. To be honest I am not optimistic about Litecoin. I believe that the status of Bitcoin as the originator can never be replaced. Bitcoin is getting more and more valuable.
Activity: 13
May 04, 2018, 12:11:30 AM
bitcoin for sure
Activity: 210
May 04, 2018, 12:10:21 AM
I definitely choose bitcoin ,, because in cryptocurrency bitcoin is its star or its king ,, the parent of all digital coins ,,
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 12:08:58 AM
I choose bitcoin. it seems to me that Litecoin has lost its popularity.
Activity: 210
May 04, 2018, 12:06:32 AM
I prefer to choose bitcoin, although the price right now is not stable and would not satisfy us, but bitcoin price is a lot valueable and the top of all coin that are listed in the market.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
May 03, 2018, 11:52:42 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

Litecoin is known as the one of the stable coins in this industry. Amd we know that the litecoin price is not expensive so you can invest it even in the small price. But we know that every time that have a comparison in bitcoin the bitcoin is always win. We can say that the bitcoin is not stable but the rate or percentage of he rising and dropping giving it a goosebump everytime

as of now I choose bitcoin because as my monitoring bitcoin price are increase their in the coinmarketcap in the 3 hours I think is right time tp buy bitcoin and hopefully the price continue to increase in the market place.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 03, 2018, 07:54:53 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

as of now I choose bitcoin because as my monitoring bitcoin price are increase their in the coinmarketcap in the 3 hours I think is right time tp buy bitcoin and hopefully the price continue to increase in the market place.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
May 03, 2018, 07:52:22 PM
There isnt any doubt in it that first preference of every crypto lover will be the bitcoin. So i guess bitcoin is on the top and if i say frankly i never traded in litecoin and i never found it with huge potential.
The people who uses litecoin uses it mainly because it has a stable valuation most of the time, we wont see much of a movement in the price in either direction, only recently we have seen some movements, if you are looking for profit, then bitcoin is the best investment, it all comes down to price you acquired the coin.
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
May 03, 2018, 05:50:11 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

before talking about this you must determine you mean long term or mid term? I think only BTC and (maybe) ETH is good for long term, but for short term you can trade and swing on altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: