Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 78. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 09:06:02 AM
I think Bitcoin is totally incomparable with Litecoin. If you say that comparing Ethereum to Bitcoin may be somewhat comparable, I think Leybit is simply not qualified to compare with Bitcoin.
If I invested, I would choose to hold the BTC, because BTC is the strongest penny in the market, once the BTC price fluctuates, then Litecoin will fluctuate in the direction of BTC. So there is no reason why we hold Litcoin more risk than BTC.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 08:25:55 AM
my suggestion if you invest with much money you can take bitcoin and hold it till end year, but when you have a little amount lite coins is the best. or you can try do daily traders with lite coins
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 07:57:54 AM
It's sure that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency than others. All cryptocurrency's value depends on bitcoin price. So bitcoin is far better than litecoin I think.
The New York Stock Exchange owner Intercontinental Exchange is considering the possibility to allow their clients to buy and hold Bitcoin. This shows that the traditional investors from Wall Street are warming up to the idea of investing in cryptocurrencies and it is only a matter of time before volumes increase.I prefer Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
May 11, 2018, 07:45:29 AM
Litecoin can not be compared and set out to seek a replacement for bitcoin. bitcoin is the best choice. High profitability, the ability for you to become rich with your dream is entirely feasible. So, consider your decision. If I choose altcoin to invest, I would choose ETH or Dash. It has the potential for higher profitability than LTC.
Yes, they are not comparable from the perspective of value and development. But the Litecoin is also an old coin.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
May 11, 2018, 07:42:04 AM
Bitcoin and litecoin is two potentil coin I believe after few years of waiting the price to increase before you earn more profit.
But if you choose only 1 better if you choose wisely because for me better to buy these 2 coins to make sure even 1 coin of these increase you gain profit also.
Activity: 41
May 11, 2018, 07:29:50 AM
I think Bitcoin is totally incomparable with Litecoin. If you say that comparing Ethereum to Bitcoin may be somewhat comparable, I think Leybit is simply not qualified to compare with Bitcoin.
Activity: 228
May 10, 2018, 11:33:02 PM
Litecoin can not be compared and set out to seek a replacement for bitcoin. bitcoin is the best choice. High profitability, the ability for you to become rich with your dream is entirely feasible. So, consider your decision. If I choose altcoin to invest, I would choose ETH or Dash. It has the potential for higher profitability than LTC.
Activity: 74
May 10, 2018, 11:27:38 PM
It's sure that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency than others. All cryptocurrency's value depends on bitcoin price. So bitcoin is far better than litecoin I think.
copper member
Activity: 224
May 10, 2018, 11:24:30 PM
60% of my funds are on bitcoin . 40% is on litecoin . bitcoin is reliable and it is suitable for long-term holding . litecoin can make me profit in the short term .
Activity: 26
May 10, 2018, 02:29:53 PM
I still choose bitcoin because Litecoin is the only altcoin that has grown for the future because bitcoin is the parent of all altcoin, hence many people are investing in bitcoin because altcoin is very promising but for now, bitcoin price is decreasing
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 12:57:24 PM
In this comparison, I do not at all see the prospects for the LTC project because today BTC is really a brand of the crypto-currency sector, so today if they say that it is necessary to invest in crypto currencies, they mean investing in BTC
Activity: 133
May 09, 2018, 12:54:13 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

It seems to me better to invest in btc than in ltc.  The price for btc by the end of the year will be about $ 15,000.  And the price for ltc is almost not growing.
Activity: 112
May 09, 2018, 12:53:16 PM
If you are looking for speed go for litecoin, but if youre looking for consistency and profit buy btc when the market is down.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 12:44:25 PM
Bitcoin, as scalability solutions will be implemented, Litecoin will not be necessary in the crypro environment.
Activity: 94
May 09, 2018, 12:25:49 PM
Bitcoin is Bitcoin and the litecoin is a valuable altcoin. You cannot compare bitcoin with others. If your question is about investing, I wouldn't select only one of them. A portfolio with BTC, LTC, ETH and XMR would be better I think.
Activity: 168
May 08, 2018, 10:21:24 PM
both are good coins that are suitable for investment but between the two that provide greater benefits are Bitcoin.
I chose Bitcoin because the quality is trusted, in the market has the largest community so I think is very appropriate for my investment.
Activity: 252
May 08, 2018, 10:20:42 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

as a long-time bitcoin user, I will still choose bitcoin anytime, because I already feel how to have income from bitcoin, it is very profitable.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
May 08, 2018, 09:24:34 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

Bitcoin and Litecoin are the best choice in doing a long term investment .
But bitcoin has a huge chance to be last coin standing in future because it is the main coin of all.

but on the Side of litecoin.
litecoin has the Huge Improvement on some Altcoin 
that is why Litecoin is preferable to be invested in long term
litecoin is good. good for investing, it has an affordable price, and it is stable. but we can't deny the fact that your earnings in this it will a little bit only if you compare to the bitcoin. bitcoin is not stable but become not stable is the reason why it is good to invest, you just wait in dropping rate then invest and hold until the price is rising up again
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 09:22:12 PM
I prefer bitcoin instead of litecoins. Because from the beginning my interest in the world of cryptocurrency is on bitcoin. Not that I'm mocking litecoins. Just to choose, I believe more in bitcoin than litecoins. Because I'm sure the bitcoin potential will continue to grow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
May 08, 2018, 09:20:20 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

Bitcoin and Litecoin are the best choice in doing a long term investment .
But bitcoin has a huge chance to be last coin standing in future because it is the main coin of all.

but on the Side of litecoin.
litecoin has the Huge Improvement on some Altcoin 
that is why Litecoin is preferable to be invested in long term
Pages:
Jump to: