Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 77. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 12:09:42 PM
I must have chosen bitcoin. I guess more than 90% of people will choose BTC. There is not much to consider about investment. Bitcoin has more advantages than LTC.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 12:07:13 PM
I vote for bitcoin because in my opinion it is the best cryptocurrency for the lifetime of cryptocurrencies in General
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 11:58:58 AM
of course, bitcoin! I always liked the pace of its growth and I am very glad that in General it is associated with bitcoin, not with other cryptocurrencies
Activity: 285
Merit: 3
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
May 12, 2018, 11:51:05 AM
I would prefer invest in Bitcoin as a main and most popular cryptocurrency, the father of ony other coin.  But bitcoin and lightcoin are inextricably linked in terms of price movement, as any altcoin with BTC. If the price of bitcoin increases, everyone will be happy!
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
May 12, 2018, 11:50:36 AM
I would love also to invest in litecoin because I know it is one of the cryptocurrencies that has the big potential to become more bigger but compare to bitcoin, they are far form each other. bitcoin has its name already and number one since then. litecoin has a potential to grow bigger though.
LTC have long crossed the industry and also have long names in cryptocurrencies and their teams are very solid with good value so far,thats right you choose to invest in LTC as you mentioned he has great potential in the future which has continued growing with a variety of improvements better than ever.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 11:49:26 AM
I prefer who will definitely give us a profit that is Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
May 12, 2018, 11:36:17 AM
I prefer Litecoin, why? because when bitcoin is stable, Litecoin can make pump prices. BTC pairing Litecoin is more profitable than BTC pairing Fiat. so for long term investment .. I prefer Litecoin. but if the capital is big, I will invest in both.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
May 12, 2018, 11:30:51 AM
I would love also to invest in litecoin because I know it is one of the cryptocurrencies that has the big potential to become more bigger but compare to bitcoin, they are far form each other. bitcoin has its name already and number one since then. litecoin has a potential to grow bigger though.
Activity: 47
May 12, 2018, 11:25:33 AM
Until now I still choose bitcoin over altcoin lainnnya, maybe because bitcoin is the most desirable altcoin for long-term investment, but this does not close the possibility there will be other types of altcoin which has a good value in crypto as an investment option.
Activity: 100
May 12, 2018, 11:25:09 AM
With the current market bitcoins are dominating. It is the top coin right now and others consider it as the king of crypto. It has higher value than litecoin but litecon has great value too. And each has their own advantages and disadvantages
Activity: 210
May 12, 2018, 11:00:48 AM
I prefer to choose bitcoin, because it top most leading coin based on coin rankings, and this coin is more profitable in holding it for a long term and you can get a huge profit.
Activity: 11
May 12, 2018, 10:51:57 AM
to have bitcoin we definitely have to buy it and it is very expensive but we can do it by collecting altcoin for example litecoin and after that we change it to bitcoin so both are very good if we have it
Activity: 9
May 12, 2018, 04:51:14 AM
I think bitcoin is better than litecoins, I see in terms of popularity and market share in various world renowned exchange, I prefer bitcoin, although litecoin has a price also in the market.
Activity: 9
May 12, 2018, 12:07:56 AM
Bitcoin is the parent crypto currency and litecoin is the follower of bitcoin with added feature, the price of bitcoins is way too higher to buy whereas litecoin is affordable for every one to buy litecoin both bitcoins and litecoins have good potential in the crypto market
Activity: 224
May 11, 2018, 02:19:22 PM
Them two are great, in case you're intending to contribute at that point contribute to the both so that in the event that you have assortment of value coin in your wallet aswell as though every something may happen to both of them, despite everything you have another in your wallet.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
May 11, 2018, 02:16:05 PM
I think that it makes no sense to compare these two coins, each has its own advantages and disadvantages, but bitcoin is without doubt the king! But litecoin is also a strong coin, which has great prospects.
Activity: 154
May 11, 2018, 12:14:24 PM
If I were you I would choose Bitcoin and invest money for 1-2 years. I think it's a perspective coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 09:24:46 AM
Since Litecoin is the first fork of Bitcoin, they are quite similar to each other. But Bitcoin is called gold in the world of cryptocurrency, Litecoin is considered silver in terms of transactions Litecoin has at least one main advantage over Bitcoin — transfers are carried out much faster. Wink Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
May 11, 2018, 09:23:56 AM
If we compare bitcoin and litecoin, they are very far from each other in terms of quality and value, although they are all parts of cryptocurrency but different in life crypto status.
yes I agree with you. the difference between bitcoin and litecoins is very clear. people prefer and believe in bitcoin development compared to litecoin in the future. bitcoin has a large volume and a clear concept, many marketplace are willing to accept bitcoin. bitcoin can also be called the king of all coins that are in crypto. because of its great value and coins that first appeared in the digital world.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 09:12:59 AM
I think Bitcoin has more power still in the market compare to any other coins. Bitcoin cannot be compare to Litecoin in the world of cryptos. I have stick to Bitcoin....
Pages:
Jump to: