Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Price Drop, is no-one worried? - page 2. (Read 4691 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 101
when prices go down automatically, people who already have bitcoin are scared, because their assets are cheap, but on the other hand there are those who like it, believe people who want to buy bitcoin at cheap prices, they will be happy to see the current price. for them hold up until bitcoin prices rise again
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
Yes, I'm a little worried because I sold BTC at a lower price yesterday
and today it has grown and it causes fears
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
There are a lot of people worried, even if they commit suicide. So this is the most dangerous investment market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
Is anyone concerned with this drop in bitcoin? I've only just jumped on the bandwagon and i've lost 10%-30% of my value already. I'm new to the market and enjoyed a good bit of stability and upward graphs for a little bit, so I thought it was mostly positive. Is this jump down a typical trend that results in pushing for highs again? or do you reckon it can be backlash of people shying away coming nearer August 1st?

I'm unsure if to try cash the coins to another altcoin or something to try gain some more value back or just hold for a while.
Who says no one worried? Well, maybe few of the holders but almost all are worried since it is not only btc who is dumping but also some alts.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
i hope and i think every one hope this July, history will repeat, look at the chart from july 2017, its start mooning from these days until end of year,,aamiin
I also think that the history will be repeated. Of course, everybody worries about Bitcoin price as we are all waiting to earn some more money. However, I suppose it will be better to wait a bit more.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
i hope and i think every one hope this July, history will repeat, look at the chart from july 2017, its start mooning from these days until end of year,,aamiin
Yeah in July prices began to show a positive trend, although the change is small, we should be more patient, from late August maybe
the price will start to climb up, that's just my estimates through the history change last year, hopefully it will happen again
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
and you are right man, we see today bitcoin price rise sharply.and we hope it will stay continue until bitcoin reach again above $10.000 .if market stale and bitcoin rise, no more worry from trader and investor.

My predictuon is that there will be another dip either in August or September, after that prices will start to moon up until the end of the year. Which means investing to the right cryptocurrencies right now will be a make or break for investors profits. Specially with the multiple good news that is appearing we could expect a better prices than last year.
We all expect the arrival of the bull,I have marked your conversation now, let us see who will be the winner of this prophecy competition in the future, is it July or August,maybe December? If I choose, I will choose December.

Well arguing when  will the price pumps of the bitcoin isnt helpful. How could you say if he is a winning in your what you called prophecy competition if after that time it will be back to 6k? Nothing you could do with that! what important is we should take advantage of its dumps and pumps because time is gold every second is gold so we should make money from it.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
I think even though bitcoin prices go up and down for us not so worried, because we believe that bitcoin prices in the next few days will rise better, so we will not worry about it.
Activity: 462
If you want to profit from holding coins for a long time, Bitcoin is the best choice. Now the altcoin is only suitable for short-term trading, because the user base of these altcoins is very unstable! There is a danger of returning to 0 at any time!
Activity: 462
Is anyone concerned with this drop in bitcoin? I've only just jumped on the bandwagon and i've lost 10%-30% of my value already. I'm new to the market and enjoyed a good bit of stability and upward graphs for a little bit, so I thought it was mostly positive. Is this jump down a typical trend that results in pushing for highs again? or do you reckon it can be backlash of people shying away coming nearer August 1st?

I'm unsure if to try cash the coins to another altcoin or something to try gain some more value back or just hold for a while.
Actually im not worried instead happiness is what i felt about this drops because i can buy another bitcoin even small part to add in my long term holding,people like me is waiting for this momentsnd worry nothing when bear is coming

Only those quick bucks spectators are worried when the falling starts to happen
Activity: 101
I'm not worried about this situation, because I think Bitcoin price will grow up again just wait some time to recover normal again. Don't panic and still HOLD until bitcoin has a great price again
Activity: 434
and you are right man, we see today bitcoin price rise sharply.and we hope it will stay continue until bitcoin reach again above $10.000 .if market stale and bitcoin rise, no more worry from trader and investor.

My predictuon is that there will be another dip either in August or September, after that prices will start to moon up until the end of the year. Which means investing to the right cryptocurrencies right now will be a make or break for investors profits. Specially with the multiple good news that is appearing we could expect a better prices than last year.
We all expect the arrival of the bull,I have marked your conversation now, let us see who will be the winner of this prophecy competition in the future, is it July or August,maybe December? If I choose, I will choose December.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Lately there has been huge swings it is a bit scary but BTC seems to always come back. On a related note, it seems like there are a lot of ICO's lately. Has it always been like this and I just did not notice?
Everyone worried about this price drop and market is in red zone. Eventhough, we believe in bitcoin to bounce back  soon and there are a lot other projects  to focus on not just bitcoin. Less worry if you find some alternative projects on this price dip.
Activity: 196

Activity: 588
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

I honestly believed that a lot have already lost their bitcoin already because of the price continuing to free fall and have exited a few months ago. Those who are left are investors who bought bitcoin when the price is still cheap that why they still persistent and wishes to stay cool and calm during this crash. But again, bitcoin is for long term investment, maybe we are down but I think that we can still bounce back and recover. But once the market is on a good run, I'm sure that those who left will be back soon because they don't want to miss the boat.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Since you are new here, better to keep reading and understand how the market works, from that point you will be able determine if you are willing to take a shot playing with alts and make yourself understand this features from crypto market, alts can increase your btc if you will be able to find moving coins to begin with, everything will start with your desire to learn use every possible venue to learn more about crypto and begin your journey and enjoy your trading and investing activity.
Activity: 966
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
no need to worry, because all cryptos are going for a huge dip but eventually im positive that this dip will be over before the year ends.
Activity: 340
All crytocurrencies in the market is totally down not only the bitcoin and there's no need to worries about that because I pretty sure that Bitcoin were waiting the right time to increase again their price.
Pages:
Jump to: