Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Price Drop, is no-one worried? - page 4. (Read 4691 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 100
although the decline in bitcoin prices is exceeded I think now is the right time to continue with bitcoin, bitcoin will certainly continue to run into high prices and can be something to boast about. do not worry too much about such situations because now the optimism about bitcoin should always be run.
Activity: 322
Do bitcoin now much rents and the price moves downward down. But to make sharp maneuvers with it I would not advise, in my opinion the safest waiting tactics.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I am still not really scared about the prices drops that are happening in the last couple of months. I believe that we will recover sooner or later and I don't need to cash out, so everything is fine and I will wait for better days!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Is anyone concerned with this drop in bitcoin? I've only just jumped on the bandwagon and i've lost 10%-30% of my value already. I'm new to the market and enjoyed a good bit of stability and upward graphs for a little bit, so I thought it was mostly positive. Is this jump down a typical trend that results in pushing for highs again? or do you reckon it can be backlash of people shying away coming nearer August 1st?

I'm unsure if to try cash the coins to another altcoin or something to try gain some more value back or just hold for a while.
No, nothing to worry about. Still too many pleebs in the market saying "when lambo?" or "when moon?". I am not really impressed about crypto space in 2018. On year correction would be healthy.
Activity: 420
Its not a matter of worrying ad this price drops are just a normal thing as we have seen worse than this situations like of price crashing to much lower levels.I am long term hodler and in that much time the prices are going to soar and reach new high levels.So stay calm and just relax and hodl it for long term.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
We all began to get used to this p/d.  Grin Now it's normal for cryptocurrencies. Only USDT stay as stone. We don't go below $6k and that's why it'll be not bad correction for purchasing
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 14, 2018, 12:47:01 AM
The topic was created in the summer. What TS would said now? Grin
And so often there was already a pump and dump, which does not worry.

hahaha this is not a time machine  Shocked  that goes back to last year (time of original post created), but only the same conditions (bitcoin price down) with different time (about one year ago).  Grin Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
March 14, 2018, 12:05:07 AM
I don’t worry about bitcoin’s price dropping, just by looking at the charts, you can say that the flow is just normal, there are ups and downs. Well for some, they take this as an opportunity to invest more to bitcoin. We don’t have to let panic and fear get into ourselves, let’s just trust our coins and keep holding.
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
March 13, 2018, 08:18:19 PM
Nothing to worry mate. We are at the end of a good correction. And the end is soon or (later)the next couple of days will be important, we will see if there is a break up if not BTC will fall again like the dip we had in January.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
March 13, 2018, 07:11:03 PM
Don’t be afraid, i can feel you since you are still new in this business but you are going to be used to it in time. This is very normal in this business. Cyrptocurrencies are volatile in price especially bitcoin but cn easily recover with all this dump. If i were you, i will still be ptient in waiting. Always remember that if bitcoin price drop then so as altcoins and it is not ideal to let go of your bitcoins for altcoins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 33
March 13, 2018, 06:15:36 PM
any cryptocurrency is volatile so ups and downs are normal maintaining or stablized price of a coin is pretty difficult but surely I assume that bitcoin will reach a new height this year or before end of the year
patience buddy P A T I E N C E
legendary
Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008
March 13, 2018, 06:12:25 PM
Because people know that Bitcoin will be much more valuable in the future, so people do not worry Bitcoin drops the price. This market needs more experienced traders.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
March 13, 2018, 06:10:49 PM
Once the Bitcoin's rate drops rapidly, I'm sure anyone who invests in Bitcoin will be worried, only if they share it, so people know it or not. But I think if you invest in Bitcoin, you should not follow too many rates because if you invest in Bitcoin as the long-term investment, you should hold at least 1 year to make a profit from Bitcoin.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 06:03:24 PM
When bitcoin price is dropping,ofcourse all investors and holders are worried. But there's a solution to this,some people converted it  into usd,the safest solution. When it really goes to a very dump price,you can buy again and then your btc become double.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 05:20:18 PM
I used to get worried and every day I woke up depressed. Now I started learning shorting. Today is my first shorting experience. Hope I will be a little bear too..
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
March 13, 2018, 04:32:18 PM
The topic was created in the summer. What TS would said now? Grin
And so often there was already a pump and dump, which does not worry.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
March 13, 2018, 03:10:08 PM
No, cause look nowadays, price of bitcoin drop like half of it ath and nobody is worried cause it will just easily pump again in near month and probably hit another ath, so waiting and being patient is the key.
Activity: 336
Merit: 203
March 13, 2018, 03:07:30 PM
Is anyone concerned with this drop in bitcoin? I've only just jumped on the bandwagon and i've lost 10%-30% of my value already. I'm new to the market and enjoyed a good bit of stability and upward graphs for a little bit, so I thought it was mostly positive. Is this jump down a typical trend that results in pushing for highs again? or do you reckon it can be backlash of people shying away coming nearer August 1st?

I'm unsure if to try cash the coins to another altcoin or something to try gain some more value back or just hold for a while.

This is natural for something based on speculation. No, I am not worried at all, for as far as I could see, the behaviour of BTC is just pump and down. Now, it is why most of the people here int he forum always advice to hodl bitcoin for the moment. Maybe is the best way to avoid feeling scared by the price of the BTC, just to relax, forget about it for a while and then come back and see what surprises it has to show you.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
March 13, 2018, 03:02:08 PM
Nah!!! It does not worried me one bit. In fact its healthy for the economy. The fact that bitcoin had grown so fast, it should be able to meet the standards of human expenditures and affordability.

I don't care about the fall of bitcoin. I'm sure that the market will recover and the price will go up. These are the laws of the market. But I'm sure that the price of bitcoin is underestimated. The blockchain technology is very valuable for the society and therefore the price of bitcoin should be much higher.
Activity: 309
Merit: 102
Presale is live!
March 13, 2018, 01:23:35 PM
This isn't the first time bitcoin has dropped in price. After every rally there is going to be a down trend. These are corrections that are actually goof for the market as it will let market decide the right value of Bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: