Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Price Drop, is no-one worried? - page 5. (Read 4691 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 13, 2018, 01:18:02 PM
i am not concern about this drop. btc claimed to be death 9 times and its not death but always created all new time high. also beside that i bought in at lowest price last year which arround $1800 and will hold my small ammount of btc untill 2021 this market similiar to 2014 and if its true we will see btc at $3000 so i will buy more and more bitcoin with my cold money and put it on cold storage for my daughter.why worry if you trust bitcoin will be the futures of global economic tools like gold now
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
March 13, 2018, 09:15:22 AM
people who bought bitcoin in the hype and planning to sell their bitcoin now that the prices goes down should worry cause theyll end up with huge loss, the only way for them to avoid this would be just by holding and waiting for it to go up once again.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
March 13, 2018, 07:05:01 AM
I remember a time when Bitcoin was very volatile, now It isn't. It will recover and go higher in the future. If bitcoin will drop every market here will crash and I don't think it will happen.

Bitcoin is highly volatile and investing in it one should be ready to take some risk as market moves up and down sharply and thus you can either gain or end up in a loss. Thus one should not be much worried when the prices drop as it will rise as well in future if not immediate.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 06:17:55 AM
Worry doesn't help in any way. Nothing can go up forever without any correction. I'm in for the long term. So short term fluctuation just provides good chances for some swing trades and asset reallocation.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 06:06:42 AM
Bitcoin prices are acculumating prices and in future, we can see a spike in prices this time bitcoin may hit 25000 dollars if the price get established here for more time
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
March 13, 2018, 04:58:29 AM
This price drop is only temporary, bitcoin's price will bounce back again next time when factors will become favorable. Worrying will not help you gain profits and instead it will make matter worse until you can't control it anymore. The result of uncontrolled worrying in bitcoin investment is panic selling. There are many price droPs that happened during the past several years and yet bitcoin managed to come back strong and even made some all-time highs.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
March 13, 2018, 03:46:42 AM
We are not so worried that we are so accustomed to price declines anymore. If there is a rise today, there is a fall tomorrow. Tomorrow's rise if there is a decline today Cheesy actually making a trade can make good money Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 03:05:41 AM
Is anyone concerned with this drop in bitcoin? I've only just jumped on the bandwagon and i've lost 10%-30% of my value already. I'm new to the market and enjoyed a good bit of stability and upward graphs for a little bit, so I thought it was mostly positive. Is this jump down a typical trend that results in pushing for highs again? or do you reckon it can be backlash of people shying away coming nearer August 1st?

I'm unsure if to try cash the coins to another altcoin or something to try gain some more value back or just hold for a while.
But you can go to the alts or invest a good Ico at the moment. this will be a way out of the situation and the risk is approximately the same. It's not reasonable to put bitcoin now, it's not his year and it will only get worse.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
March 11, 2018, 10:23:52 AM
Is anyone concerned with this drop in bitcoin? I've only just jumped on the bandwagon and i've lost 10%-30% of my value already. I'm new to the market and enjoyed a good bit of stability and upward graphs for a little bit, so I thought it was mostly positive. Is this jump down a typical trend that results in pushing for highs again? or do you reckon it can be backlash of people shying away coming nearer August 1st?

I'm unsure if to try cash the coins to another altcoin or something to try gain some more value back or just hold for a while.
no problem if bitcoin price drop, but it really problem if ethereum go down too. unfortunately it always happen when bitcoin price down
Rarely happens and the possibility is very small and often I see bitcoin down then another altcoin rises, if you examine further you will definitely find the answer there. Do not worry crypto is the most sophisticated exchange and will remain for the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
March 11, 2018, 10:03:53 AM
At this point, I think people are still gonna be worried everytime bitcoin drops
because other altcoins are dependent with bitcoins. If you took the time and
effort to observe and take notice in altcoins, you will see that they seem to
go downward, accompanying bitcoin in every deflation. Even with the
reassurance of bitcoin recovering in due time, investors are always gonna
monitor their investments. This actually gives them the right to react and
show definite concern while others go panic selling. Bitcoin is a solid currency,
it has thrived and survived countless price drops over the years and it is with
confidence and hope that I believe it will survive this one for sure.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 09:23:34 AM
I could say that if one believes that BTC is a Currency of the Future, it doesn't worth of being worried every time when the price is dropping. This is gonna happen all the time as a natural process of its growth. Volatility is a bit insane in crypto and that is just a part of it.
Activity: 560
March 11, 2018, 09:19:22 AM
Bitĉoin price drop happened time and time again but it always managed to rise so why can't we get used to bitcoin price drop. We know it is volatile and risky and yet we invest.So no need to get scared. There are news about price increase in the next weeks or months so just relax and hodl more. it wont do us good if we worry about price drop, let us continue to hope for the best in the coming weeks.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
March 11, 2018, 09:12:41 AM

Well, not much worries, although the impact when falling on all other coins and ICO is noticeable. But while bitcoin has stabilized a little and now you can safely trade without nerves.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 08:58:45 AM
After BTC stopped on 8k$ point i don't panic
I thought that if some bad news would come about "btc has been hacked" or smt like this it'd be about 3000$ or 4000$ in my best expectations
BUT...BTC stopped on more than 8000$ point, so...really, i belive that if it still alive after such things, it will live long period of time and will be stronger than now
Despite of any bad things such as hackers attacks
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
March 11, 2018, 08:54:09 AM
well there is a history of btc price ups and downs but no worries. Coin is not controlled by any bank or government so it presents digital equivalent of cash and lack of regulations allows such volatility. I guess that price will skyrocket the day when last coin is mined.
Activity: 518
March 11, 2018, 07:50:48 AM

no problem if bitcoin price drop, but it really problem if ethereum go down too. unfortunately it always happen when bitcoin price down
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
March 11, 2018, 05:48:35 AM
I think some people will be worried, because they have invested their money to buy bitcoin and hope to get multiple benefits. So the decline in bitcoin prices would make them worry, because it can make us a big loss. But do not rush to sell it, because in the next few months, bitcoin prices will rise again. According to altcoin channels and reliable altcoin watchers, they predict that in the next few weeks or months, bitcoin price charts will rise, even drastically, which means it can reach its peak price. So do not be careless if you invest altcoin in this cryptocurrency world. thank you
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
July 18, 2017, 09:39:34 AM
I remember a time when Bitcoin was very volatile, now It isn't. It will recover and go higher in the future. If bitcoin will drop every market here will crash and I don't think it will happen.
Activity: 152
July 18, 2017, 09:34:13 AM

Yeah that's right, people will be scared when Bitcoin price is down but I think we don't need to be because Bitcoin has a far future upward, it has potential to keep growing for a long time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
July 18, 2017, 08:55:41 AM
As of now the price of bitcoin recover and I believe it will continue to rise. If you see last few days bitcoin price decrease or crashbut after few days of crashing it will back again to their price. Dont be panic about august 1 because does not final I hope after august 1 the price will be stable and it will increase. More bitcoin that you have more chances to earn a lot of money. Do dont be panic hold your bitcoin for the future.
Yes your right, bitcoin price now was started to recover and I think that this is a good start. Moreover no need to panic in bitcoin because we believe that bitcoin value were started to raising up again.
Pages:
Jump to: