Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price effect on Altcoin - page 21. (Read 3219 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 15
July 04, 2018, 04:16:44 PM
About a year watching the market and always the price of altcoins depended directly on the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 04:14:36 PM
Hey everyone,
How strongly Altcoin value relate to bitcoin price. Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?
The price of BTC and altcoins is very strongly interconnected now. It can be noticed easily according to any schedules. When BTC has fallen in January all market has departed together with BTC down. Therefore ETH won't be able to reach the maximum if BTC stands still.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 04:06:01 PM
There are several factors that influence the price link between bitcoin and altcoin. But not necessarily when bitcoin rises then altcoin rises, or vice versa. Bitcoins price is very important to altcoins, because it can affect the price markets of altcoins. The main reason for these relations is, bitcoin has it’s own market. You can buy alts using bitcoin that is why there are effects on alts price when BTC price moved.Bitcoin price always give a big effect to altcoin value, if the price of bitcoin going down, the price of altcoin will going down too. On the otherhand, if bitcoin price going up, altcoin price will go up too. So it's all about the bitcoin price, not only for ETH but other altcoins too.
Activity: 202
July 04, 2018, 03:06:33 PM
All altcoins price are depend on bitcoin price. Half year ago i did not knew it.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 02:59:46 PM
Absolutely right. Not on Altcoin alone, the price of Bitcoin affects all coins. Bitcoin is a barometer of all coins. Whatever happens to Bitcoin will happen to all coins. Bitcoin is already considered the leader of all coins. All the coins follow. Bitcoin has become the king of all coins.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 01:37:10 PM
Probably the price effect of the rising bitcoin price is very influential to altcoin price because altcoin price refers to bitcoin price if bitcoin price drops then all altcoin price will also drop because the bitcoin is the parent of all available altcoin.
Activity: 66
July 04, 2018, 12:19:28 PM
This year the whole market follows Bitcoin price. There're only few coins that continue to be stable or grow even when BTC falls. When BTC domination grows then most of altcoins fall while BTC continues to grow.
Activity: 167
July 04, 2018, 05:47:03 AM
At the moment, answer is very much!, but i think in near future no more effect from Bitcoin. All altcoin will rise by self
Activity: 101
July 04, 2018, 05:40:49 AM
Bitcoin is king in the electronic money market. There is no Altcoin that is independent of the value of Bitcoin.BTC has the power to manipulate the electronic money market. All Altcoin are affected by the price of Bitcoin and the Altcoin not value is proportional to the Bitcoin price.
Activity: 126
July 04, 2018, 02:11:27 AM
Absolutely, Bitcoin is the nautical indicator of the entire market. It is good or bad. It is related to the life and death of all currencies. It is a good judgment to observe Bitcoin before investing.
Activity: 159
July 04, 2018, 02:08:02 AM
Hey everyone,
How strongly Altcoin value relate to bitcoin price. Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?
Bitcoins price is very important to altcoins, because it can affect the price markets of altcoins. The main reason for these relations is, bitcoin has it’s own market. You can buy alts using bitcoin that is why there are effects on alts price when BTC price moved. I don’t know what ratio you are talking about, but determining the BtC conversion to USD does’nt effect alts as well as BTC as far as i know.

Yes that is true, but other things I found out is that, bitcoin is the first cryptocoin.. I mean and all other altcoin under bitcoin just as you said that btc is Gold, to me is the internet gold. The ratio is $6k;$450 =><$5350 so that is different between ethereum and bitcoin.. So I m sure that is what you mean. Whereas we have gainers and losers market, wen other market falls then bitcoin grows... Secondly the fallen of other coins doesn't affect bitcoin but wen bitcoin drops it surely affect the rest that was why people have been complaining of red everywhere in the Market.
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 01:55:29 AM
This year the whole market follows Bitcoin price. There're only few coins that continue to be stable or grow even when BTC falls. When BTC domination grows then most of altcoins fall while BTC continues to grow.
Activity: 462
July 03, 2018, 11:55:51 AM
Hey everyone,

I think altcoin price is relevant to bitcoin price but not all the time. People sell their altcoin whenever bitcoin price recovers to take advantage of the bitcoin price hike. And somehow, altcoin price recovers whenever bitcoin price is stable.
Activity: 364
July 03, 2018, 11:53:48 AM
Since the not far-off habitual coinage is bitcoin, and it is the not far-off important coin, I conceive that each unlisted mints upon be contingent on the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 228
June 27, 2018, 03:22:03 PM
 I cannot explain that, but surely bitcoin as affecting the alternative cryptocurrencies price, even now while we're seeing the great dump of Bitcoin, all the prices on the market are going down along with it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
June 27, 2018, 10:47:21 AM
I think the standard for every other coin in the crypto space is bitcoin. Most times, the price of btc determines the price of all other altcoins. If it falls, they also fall and vice versa. Although, there are some coins with exceptional cases. That even if btc falls, they will keep rising. I have even seen some coins that, no matter the condition of the general market, they seem to remain stagnant.
Activity: 98
June 27, 2018, 10:30:30 AM
Hey everyone,

Such a coefficient does not exist and can not exist. There are too many variables, such as news, TA, FA. Each coin reacts differently to the volatility of Bitcoin. Better ask how to get rid of the fact that the altcoins react so strongly to Bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
June 27, 2018, 10:27:06 AM
Hey everyone,
Now that the situation on the crypto market is bad, almost all coins are price-dependent bitcoin. But this was not always the case. I think when the crypto market stabilizes, the bitcoin will have less effect on the altcoins.
Activity: 413
June 27, 2018, 10:20:53 AM
Hey everyone,

Bitcoin is the most strongest currency in crypto's world and whatever happen to the price of it can affect to all coins. Altcoins are bitcoin dependent in term of price matter. Once the price of bitcoin change wether it goes up or down the price of altcoin follow the price movement of bitcoin. Like bitcoin and Ether. If the value of bitcoin goes up the price of ether will be the same and when it goes down the price of ether fluctuates same as bitcoin. Meaning the price of all altcoins are dependent to bitcoin price.
Perhaps it's the other way around because bitcoin is more powerful than altcoin and with that statement that altcoin is the one's bitcoin price is affected. We all know that altcoin has different ICOs in it but bitcoin covers all. That is a liitle bit exagged when bitcoin price effect on altcoin. Unless,many investors prefer smaller capital and that is in altcoin.
Activity: 476
June 27, 2018, 10:00:25 AM
Most altcoin follow bitcoin value but if some altcoin has different value, it means that the demand are greater for those altcoin.

For all altcoin , I can see ETH and BCH have a potential for being different with bitcoin value so it's just a matter of time to see it happen !
Well those two still dependant on bitcoin, you see their price chart it's almost as identical to each other following bitcoin's price trend whether it's pump or dump. It's kinda sad to see that each coins still seems to always follows its ancestor which is bitcoin.
and not becoming an independent cryptocurrency like what it actually should be. If this can be changed, we'll see fewer price manipulation, atleast the manipulation that happens to bitcoin won't happen to altcoin.
But most altcoins are traded for Bitcoin, which means you can only buy them or sell them using Bitcoin. If the price of Bitcoin goes down you can usually observe the same steps in terms of altcoin price charts. Also altcoin is crypto currency. Therefore, alt price will react in the same way as Bitcoin in terms of government regulations or other economic factors related to crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: