Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin prices are destroyed, everyone is disappointed - page 10. (Read 22057 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I am very disappointed to see the price of bitcoin destroyed in recent days, I have lost a lot when I bought bitcoin at a high price, until when this bitcoin price dropped.
I share the same with you if at this time it doesn't stabilize, can I make it automatic? HODL just weigh it and give it to others and I think we are more patient learning and waiting for the right time.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
HODL is the key to wealth
This and the near future is the time to buy whilst nearly everyone else is selling at a lost.  Word of wisdom, take it as you will.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
difficult to predict, until when bitcoin will drop no one knows. but my estimate of the lowest point of the bitcoin price is $ 4000 if that point has been reached, bitcoin will return to soar. this is my estimate.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
I am very disappointed to see the price of bitcoin destroyed in recent days, I have lost a lot when I bought bitcoin at a high price, until when this bitcoin price dropped.
You don't lose the least amount of bitcoin that you have at any time, you only lose the value of the amount of dollar exchange if you sell it, all you have to do is hold it until the market recovers, about predicting when the market will recover, you can't find it. the market immediately rose from adversity
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I agree with you that your word is right when the last day at this time bitcoin is still unstable and disappoints many people who want to sell and if it's like this long time it can't be profitable
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
for me a price drop is discount day.
great oppertunity to buy cheap coins before prices go up.

many people seeing the price hanging above $5800 were hoping for it to go down to buy more.. i would call this a great time to. as we are about to nter 2019 where finance firms start a new tax financial year clear of losses. so can easily push forward.
(many finance firms that made a january-march loss didnt want to suddenly profit before year end. so happy to end year at a loss to claim tax deductions) . then in 2019 . boom. asics will be deliverd to people. ETF will finally get some go aheads. and people will be buying coin again.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
You only lose money if you start selling at such low prices. If you made an investment for the short-term, you should start preparing what you're next move is gonna be as there's a chance that prices could go futher down. Now, if you invested for the long-term, you shouldn't care about the current market movements since prices will recover in due time, just hold your coins and you'll be fine.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
if I myself see the price of bitcoin getting destroyed even I am very sure. the destruction of the price of bitcoin is now beyond everyone's mind, bro. so it is possible that many people will become disappointed with the price of bitcoin now bro ..
copper member
Activity: 409
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
It is difficult to predict when this disaster will end, and the market may decline lower. Be patient, crypto will not die that way, even crypto can rise and provide benefits.
Activity: 98
HODL is the key to wealth
I disagree.  I bought several hundred bitcoins several years ago at $250 to $400 each.  Then I got for free an equal number of bitcoin cash.  This spring I used this to buy free and clear a new house, 40 acres of land, tractor, nice wood stove and bed, furniture, Amish barn...the list goes on on and all with cash.  Still have half my bitcoin and bitcoin cash remaining which next year I will buy a travel van, vegetable green house, and solar panels.

Disappointed?  Hell no.  Fact is not everyone is.  I'm not that is for certain.

The secret to wealth in investment is HODL.
Activity: 858
Merit: 13
Christ The King
Sorry about your disappointment, there are several of us in such scenario right now. What one should have done after buying  high and seeing the price crashes, is to just trade the bitcoin volatility against the fiat, this way some progress of recovery should be made howbeit with some good technical analysis or getting a proven signal at a caution manner. Am hope that these woes will soon come to an end.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
The rate at which the price drops is quite devastating, however if you have been following bitcoin closely or even if you start recently, try to familiarize yourself with the history of this cryptocurrency and you will realise this is inevitable. Therefore be calm, you will get a huge profit over your investment with time.

I agree that Bitcoin price had dropped dramatically and nobody is happy, I get that. What I'm skeptical about is if and when is the recovery going to happen? Even if history showed that it happened in the past, the question we face now is if the history will repeat this time again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
The rate at which the price drops is quite devastating, however if you have been following bitcoin closely or even if you start recently, try to familiarize yourself with the history of this cryptocurrency and you will realise this is inevitable. Therefore be calm, you will get a huge profit over your investment with time.
Activity: 168
Pages:
Jump to: