Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin prices are destroyed, everyone is disappointed - page 9. (Read 22057 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 17
do your prediction is wrong? You are only disappointed for a while, we will see another bullish market.

so, disappointed, sad, depression will only make you spend time on something that is not useful.

It's better if you trade or buy more altcoins.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
Bitcoin price is in constant decline. Its hard to control our emotions in this time. But not all of people here are disappointed with the price. I think all bitcoin believers and traders are now in buy mode. Because of lower value.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Most of us are worried about the price down of bitcoin until now specially those who are invest on a high price.  But we still need to batiently wait until the day comes that it will rise again. We have  to believe  bitcoin.
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
I am very disappointed to see the price of bitcoin destroyed in recent days, I have lost a lot when I bought bitcoin at a high price, until when this bitcoin price dropped.
I have joined a chat group on the telegram, here are a lot of investors and they are becoming excited when the market falls. They wish things would get worse because they believe Crypto cannot destroy, making it difficult for Bitcoin to have a lower price. Everyone in the chat group is not as negative as you and they are really happy with this.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Dont regret that you bought bitcoin at a high price. Someone bought it when it was at its peak. They should be worried about that. In any case, bitcoin will return to its price and may be able to set a new record for the cost. You should just wait a little bit.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
I am very disappointed to see the price of bitcoin destroyed in recent days, I have lost a lot when I bought bitcoin at a high price, until when this bitcoin price dropped.

everyone hears the market down feels disappointed, I think that is certain. because they always wait for the moment when the price increases and can sell their coins. so disappointed it was normal for them. but even though they felt disappointed, they did not show their disappointment, so they kept quiet and waited for the right time to sell their coins.
Activity: 316
What is disappointing? try to flashback to years ago, the price of bitcoin has never been as good as now. Then what's your problem?

If you are still disappointed, then buy bitcoin for cheap prices, and hold for 4 years.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
yes everyone is disappointed for current bitcoin situation but i think bitcoin didnt destroy anyones.bitcoin will rebound and will recover very soon.
just hold on.
Activity: 108
Merit: 2

If you had used your money that would not have happened. Of course, since Bitcoin is not a currency in reality...
Activity: 2268
Merit: 870
Well, everyone is dissapointed because such fall isn't something we were expecting. But on another hand we have power to increase it's price if people won't panic so much. Since mining won't be profitable for miners, big companies like Bitmain, bitfury... Especially Bitmain, will do something, they do so many shit things. Overally everyone including miners, traiders and so on, wants high price. I think it's just a matter of time, everything will be ok soon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I advise you not to sell Bitcoins, but to remain calm. Bitcoin already had such price drops and it was always recovering. I think that this will happen this time too.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
Not only you, I'm also disappointed with the price of bitcoin lately, but don't let this painful disappointment poison our minds to sell low, just be patient bitcoin still has hope to recover its price.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

but we should not panic, lets just wait and learn more information about it
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
HODL is the key to wealth
Its not just bitcoin falling, it is stocks too in general:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKzBJCEscFU
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
try to be patient and stay focused, this is not the end of everything. Excessive disappointment can make you make the wrong decision. this only takes time for bitcoin to crawl up again. you can see from the history of bitcoin prices, this is only a matter of time.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
I too felt disappointed at some point but that feeling didn't last long for me. Sure the recent price drop was not expected especially when we all thought that it will have some bullish breakout based on the descending triangle it has formed but the unexpected happened and I was not prepared to handle it. But then I realize that my disappointed at the price won't do no good for both me and what I am hodling that is why I would rather be an optimistic rather than to grieve like all hopes are lost, there is still hope and BTC is still fighting to rise back up again, after all we are all just speculators here and hodling BTC is really risky during the bear market.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
Its hard to know if the falling price of bitcoin will stopped or it will continue to falling down. Even me I lost a thousand of dollars because of falling down price. No one can tell until when the price dropped but I think we should expect that if there is a dumped, there will also a pump so just hold your bitcoin and wait more time.
Activity: 482
Merit: 3
You only lose money if you start selling at such low prices. If you made an investment for the short-term, you should start preparing what you're next move is gonna be as there's a chance that prices could go futher down. Now, if you invested for the long-term, you shouldn't care about the current market movements since prices will recover in due time, just hold your coins and you'll be fine.

Agree.  Hodl.  Simple as that.

Hodling had proven to work during 2014-2015 massacre. Even more - people who increased their portfolio when 1 BTC costed below $300 had been the real winners of 2017 rally. Unlike those, who bought BTC for $15000+

It worked very well then but records confirmed it isn't a good idea since November till date as the price of Bitcoin just continue to tank putting so many investors in a state of dilemma.
Activity: 476
Merit: 88
Online Cryptocurrency Exchange
You only lose money if you start selling at such low prices. If you made an investment for the short-term, you should start preparing what you're next move is gonna be as there's a chance that prices could go futher down. Now, if you invested for the long-term, you shouldn't care about the current market movements since prices will recover in due time, just hold your coins and you'll be fine.

Hodling had proven to work during 2014-2015 massacre. Even more - people who increased their portfolio when 1 BTC costed below $300 had been the real winners of 2017 rally. Unlike those, who bought BTC for $15000+
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
HODL is the key to wealth

Pages:
Jump to: