Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin prices are destroyed, everyone is disappointed - page 7. (Read 22057 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
People need to calm down. Markets go up/down. All will be well.

Its been too long Cheesy we are impatient
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
If Bitcoin price drop it dose not mean that it is the end of Bitcoin,the currency is a volatile currency that is why is not wise to loses hope on the market,it will come up again but patient is need on the investors part,it will be best to buy more as the price is dip.
Activity: 28
Merit: 4
People need to calm down. Markets go up/down. All will be well.
Activity: 19
Did you see that the price of BTC has now stabilized around $4,560? https://coinedtimes.com/ethereum-bitcoin-bitcoin-cash-crypto-overview/
I hope that it won't be worse than this....
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I will be honest. All we know that bitcoin's price was fall and honestly I am very disappointed because I also have some bitcoin came from the past campaign that I was joined and some of this I was bought when the price is high.So  I am one to those disappointed but I am still hoping and believe that bitcoin will rise again. Because it was already happen on the previous years I think it is morr down before but look last december 2017 it was a great price that each of us was benefited so I think this will happen again and all of us will have return of investment or return of loss.
Activity: 657
I am very disappointed to see the price of bitcoin destroyed in recent days, I have lost a lot when I bought bitcoin at a high price, until when this bitcoin price dropped.
Not only you lost a lot there are many peoples more losing fresh money you know that? I think this is not a destructive price if you try to remember and back in 2017. But definitely this is worst price in 2018, disappointed and worried in future what happened in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
I am very disappointed to see the price of bitcoin destroyed in recent days, I have lost a lot when I bought bitcoin at a high price, until when this bitcoin price dropped.

if reading the predictions from several threads next month there could still be a decline again, but again I say. this is only a prediction that does not necessarily happen. I believe the market will grow back, and I suffer a great loss just like you.
Activity: 910
I wouldn't say everyone is disappointed, i feel like i don't have enough bitcoin so these low prices are helping me to accumulate. If it drops further then i won't complain

People who bought or hold bitcoin before the deep drop occur may be disappointed. It is normal but as we may know that the risk is exist, we shouldn't fall into big regret. We should wait for the next bull and no need to be panic.
in my opinion the only disappointed are traders who have just joined the cryptocurrency who are not experienced, so feel disappointed, because if you are experienced, you will definitely consider it normal when the price of bitcoin goes down.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
feeling disappointed that it is natural to see the current condition of price decline, no one can guarantee that this situation will recover soon, it's just that the theory sees past history that makes investors survive, I hope you also have that power, out of a sense of depression and still calm down, I hope this is just an ordinary cycle because it's very horrifying if we imagine bitcoin loses its price in just a matter of days,
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
I wouldn't say everyone is disappointed, i feel like i don't have enough bitcoin so these low prices are helping me to accumulate. If it drops further then i won't complain

People who bought or hold bitcoin before the deep drop occur may be disappointed. It is normal but as we may know that the risk is exist, we shouldn't fall into big regret. We should wait for the next bull and no need to be panic.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
why should you be disappointed if before investing with crypto currency we already know all the risks obtained by investing in crypto currencies by knowing the risk I think we have confidence and patience in investing
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
At this fourth quarter of the year is not the best time to hold bitcoin because of fluctuation and many people got disappointed, many had to cut their hoarding and sell it.

But lets think positive and hopefully this first week of december will have big changes in bitcoin value.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
Available for rent

Do not loose hope as:

1) If you see the decrease, there are reasons behind it. It is not without any basic reason and thus it should boost again in future.

2) I think that the current prices are steal deal for current investors to accumulate more crypto. If we see increase to $8000 or so in next few weeks (because of Christmas and new year), it will result in almost 100% profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Do not see the price drop bitcoin but hurry to sell it. This time is very bad for those who hold large amounts of Bitcoin and it also affects a lot of people involved with Bitcoin. The best way is to wait for a miracle for Bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
In my perception, although price of bitcoin decrease high percentage, we should take a look to its original primary price, its about 0.1$ compare to its price now i think nothing to lose, but if its price now continues to drop, investors has a good chance to buy more of bitcoins for future investments.
brand new
Activity: 0

yes, I am disappointed because when I buy bitcoin in may price is around $9000.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
I would advise you to see this as an opportunity and arrest it with your resources. Opportunity comes but ones, the crash was not expected anyway but was inevitable in the world of cryptocurrency, so, seize this as an opportunity to buy more in other to make huge profit later when the price recover. Don't be disappointed; summon courage to hold for a long term to maximize profits in the next bull run.
Activity: 64
Merit: 3

Don't be disappointed you just was unaware of how bitcoin moves. Check this out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lets-not-forget-5073446
Activity: 160
Merit: 3

I know what you feel bro, cheer up don't lost hope just hold and everything will be on the right track. You'll need to be positive always in trading.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
HODL is the key to wealth
I advise you not to sell Bitcoins, but to remain calm. Bitcoin already had such price drops and it was always recovering. I think that this will happen this time too.

Absolutely true.  Either sell now and lose alot of money or simply HODL and gain tremendous money.  This pattern has happened time and time again with bitcoin and this time will most likely be no different.
Pages:
Jump to: