Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin prices are destroyed, everyone is disappointed - page 2. (Read 22057 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
The price of the bitcoin decreased but not desctroyed because if the value destroyed it will become hundred dollars only the value or zero but until now it will not decreased like that because price now is like that because price now is good until now even the value decreased and now is $3600 and Im still looking for some improvement and I want to see become $4000 for this week comes.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
Such a decrease from ATH to about $ 3400 no one expected, i understand you are in a loss. I do not know how much you have invested,
but if it's investments that are not needed, i would not sell it below the price. I would wait and i think the time of profitable sales will come.

sure people did, after a massive run up why no a pop and down?, its what still 3x 2013 ATH?
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
I am very disappointed to see the price of bitcoin destroyed in recent days, I have lost a lot when I bought bitcoin at a high price, until when this bitcoin price dropped.

bitcoin is way way up on the zoom out graph. as in 100000x or more

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
You can not call this a disappointment just because BTC price didn't go the way you wanted. I am one of the people that expected this to happen because after every hard pump, people will begin cashing out their profits which triggers a panic sell.
the reason is simple, if it were only one person to cash out a lot of profit, this wouldn't have happened. A lot of people trying to cash out their profit within a short time creates this kind of crash in the general market.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I bet you that everyone is not disappointed, long time enthusiast knew this time will come and they prepare so well for it . Now one need to learn so much about any aspect of of cryptocurrency he wants to get involved it. I saw some online courses that got even more expensive even in the bear market. New investors should find mentors, ask enough questions if they are accessible and learn the necessaries. Most investment at the ATH were from new investors who never learnt the trade.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
there isa no any safest asset in the world then it isa the bitcoin  !
Activity: 525
Merit: 10
Many think Bitcoin is a savior at the end of 2017, but now many think otherwise. It is very difficult to ascertain when the market will recover because the conditions are too bad, but most importantly do not rush to sell low, keep holding because it will give you profit.
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
Such a decrease from ATH to about $ 3400 no one expected, i understand you are in a loss. I do not know how much you have invested,
but if it's investments that are not needed, i would not sell it below the price. I would wait and i think the time of profitable sales will come.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
No one has got the potential to destroy bitcoin or the price of bitcoin. As each and everything is open sourced, it is impossible. We the users were the only source that has got the potential to manipulate the market. Whenever there is a price drop people get into panic, so disappointment is much more close to bitcoin. To get out of disappointment understand the market situation yourself and never get it from other words.
we need to undestood
tht btc price Not going Up IF large buying proccess is Not happening inside exchangers.

large very large buying Must accure first.
wall street created stable coins
Now They all Wait for the ETF APPROVAL.
Once They Got that the btc Will Go to Moon.

wall street guys has a LOT paper.
They are looking for to dump that paper called USA dollar.

so the Next bull run Will be huge!! 
50% bitcoins are remained passive,  they waiting for buyers.

its big game! 

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Not only disaapointed but mostly the investors who bought when bitcoin reach its ATH are the ones who lose that much.
Its normal to feel that, I’m also disappointed but I’ve already move on since the market is slowly recovering and we still have the chance to make good profit. Bitcoin is still a good investment, maybe we just made a mistake buying during the hype moment of bitcoin which give us so much loss.

Yeah right slowly recovering 🤣🤣🤣 but i share your view dude. Looking at the broader side of all this, i still think bitcoin will regain steam and that 20k ath won't be the last one. Though again, we may be looking at years in the making for another run to all time high.
I have repeated over and over btc Will be new Gold.
how many times I should repeat this Again?
Gold is Not limited anymore and there is no new gold buyers.
btc has limited supply and its high tech.
btc Price depending on market Buy and sell orders.

there is nothing to do if People belive btc or Not.

btc is just,  Buy Low sell high!! 

Nothing Else!! 

if You Want undestood Something then look under.

u Got to check the Other side of coin!!

You look what the Rich and wealthy do You copy paste their actions.
and You Will Get the Same results!
Activity: 476
Merit: 88
Online Cryptocurrency Exchange
It is undeniable that disappointment is felt by crypto holders, but don't be too disappointed because it will take you to the door of loss. Friend, strengthen your heart to go through this bad condition, because there is still hope the market can recover again.
At some cycles price of BTC had been going down by 90% from the peak price. We are still away from that level.
copper member
Activity: 455
It is undeniable that disappointment is felt by crypto holders, but don't be too disappointed because it will take you to the door of loss. Friend, strengthen your heart to go through this bad condition, because there is still hope the market can recover again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Not only disaapointed but mostly the investors who bought when bitcoin reach its ATH are the ones who lose that much.
Its normal to feel that, I’m also disappointed but I’ve already move on since the market is slowly recovering and we still have the chance to make good profit. Bitcoin is still a good investment, maybe we just made a mistake buying during the hype moment of bitcoin which give us so much loss.
market goes Up and down.

its just the Way it is.

today Btc 3500 Tomorrow 3700 Circles like this mean Only one Thing.

stablecoins!
reason is stablecoins so traders executing quick Buy and sell orders.

Btc price Can Only Go Up More IF altcoins  start going Up! 

until altcoins Not going we do Not see Btc price going Up.

but altcoins goes Up When there is Btc/eth sell to altcoins. 

it Will make altcoins Go Up and traders Will start selling altcoins for big profits.

altcoins to eth/Btc 
70% altcoins Will crash couse of big sells.

as I said before IF You Want to undestood things You need to see whole Picture!!

simple:  When the altcoins Will Go Up...
then Will be huge sell orders to Buy stable coins or Btc or eth. 

When this happens and it will happening very soon.

the Btc eth and stablecoins Will Go Up highest.

but Ethereum it Will  Go highest  coz Ethereum founders have tricked all of US Smiley 

actually stable coins like usdc is on Ethereum platform.... so Even IF You sell eth to Buy usdc ...
its all Ethereum.
Same with alcoins You sell them to usdc or Other stable coin wich is on Ethereum platform.

so it Will increase eth high Buy demand   

eth Buy orders Come from Btc  altcoins and from stablecoins.

altcoin bull run Will increase eth price.
eth Will Go high very Fast then many eth holders Will sell eth for profit.
it Will couse super high Buy demand to Buy stablecoins.

IF there is high demand for stablecoins the eth price Will Go Up to.

in Other Words the Ethereum Will kill Fiat currency value COMPLETILY!
so many People Here Don't undestood one thing.

Btc goes Up and Down Now coz traders wanna make profit.

When the Price of Btc goes Up traders start selling.
Now they Can Don't so Fast thanks to all stable coins out there like a thether.

so the Price of Btc  goes Up...  traders sell it for quick profit.
so alot sell Orders make Btc Go Down.
and When it Go Down then traders Will Buy. 
then it Will Go Up Again.

IF the Btc Price Go Higher it means...  there should be More buyers then sellers on the market.

Other Stage is When the altcoin prices Will Go Up then traders sell altcoins to eth Btc or to stable coins.

once the big sell Orders Will be executed then most of the altcoins Will crash  , Reason is coz the altcoins have Not enough Liquidity.. to keep them alive.

IF the altcoins Falling then the capital Will be on bitcoin eth or in stablecoins.

Right Now the strongest coins are eth and Btc simply they have a LOT Liquidity and volume.

thanks to stable coins Btc price never Can't reach too high in short time frame
Pages:
Jump to: