Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin prices are destroyed, everyone is disappointed - page 8. (Read 22102 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 12
How are you in lose? Have you sell your coin? If you sell is really when you admit you lose,if you are still holding your coins you are in no lose at all ,I hope newbies will stop thinking this way, value will rise and fall its how things works in cryptocurrency world ,only newbies are disappointed now ,I've been on the system for long and intact its not a new thing
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
The rate at which the price drops is quite devastating, however if you have been following bitcoin closely or even if you start recently, try to familiarize yourself with the history of this cryptocurrency and you will realise this is inevitable. Therefore be calm, you will get a huge profit over your investment with time.

This is true. The past portfolio let us see how efficient the bitcoin and so as cryptocurrency was, and it would probably will going to happen again. Just be calm and have patience inorder tonget what you have invested. This will surely proves the potential of bitcoin.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
It seems People are taking credit to get into the crypto at this point.

heard several cases already. and still, this is just to support btc at 4.5k.

When shy income is exhausted btc will dip again.

is it 3.5k? higher?

If it dips down to 2.5k I am selling my car for btc Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
Well, it's true that the price had abysmally gone down into unbelievable range. But I am not sure EVERYone should be disappointed. Except you mean the greedy Newbies who rushed into Bitcoin because they saw it as a get rich quick investment. If those greedy investors actually followed the chart analysis of bitcoin last year they should have observed that a correction was coming. This is that correction foretold by crypto prophecy. Though I must confess it has stretched longer than expected.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
I am very disappointed to see the price of bitcoin destroyed in recent days, I have lost a lot when I bought bitcoin at a high price, until when this bitcoin price dropped.
And others are happy because they will have the chance to buy at a cheap price and these are the whales that control the price of bitcoin. It is definitely a big profit they can get here.
And of course we should not panic and we should not be afraid. Just go with the waves.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Yes right, with the decline in the price of bitcoin which is quite drastically close to the end of this year has made many people who invest a little worried about the situation. However, in the middle of last year bitcoin had dropped to 26k and rose 200+ in the last year. Hopefully bitcoin will come back again and rise again - hoping for a surprise at the end of this year.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
obviously when you see bitcoin as something that can make you rich overnight, you will be disappointed in the price in short term when it doesn't make you rich. you must change your views about bitcoin and stop dreaming of riches overnight.

bitcoin is a decentralized currency that is designed to work that way not to always go up in price. but it happens that because there is a huge demand which is also increasing every day and also because the supply of bitcoin is limited, the price goes up. but that happens over the long haul not in short term.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
I wouldn't say everyone is disappointed, i feel like i don't have enough bitcoin so these low prices are helping me to accumulate. If it drops further then i won't complain
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
The prices are falling so what? The crypto market always filled with these kind of circumstances since the bitcoin was invented so we just have to survive the days to make money from your investment.Disappointed because you expected the profits in weeks or days? It will never happen with any type of investment o just take your time and see after few months.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Am bvery sorry for you joining at the peak rate of prices but buddy dont not be disappointed and discouraaged by this price. I fyou have got time to read and know little about bitcoin prices, you would actually get to know that all is not over and things will turn better.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
You are right I agree with you, from last couple of months Bitcoin price are destroyed and this is very  disappointing for everyone. But we should continue maintain our faith and should avoid to be panic at this stage. We all know the Bitcoin market a risky market that's why people are advised to invest just your spare money because of this situation . So keep calm donot give others to take advantage of your panic, stey with Bitcoin it will rise again and fulfill all your hopes.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I am very disappointed to see the price of bitcoin destroyed in recent days, I have lost a lot when I bought bitcoin at a high price, until when this bitcoin price dropped.

we all need to have faith in bitcoin and it will eventually grow in price. it may take some time tho.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
if you check bitcoin history you will be know that bitcoin recover after every dip so don't worry about bitcoin price and hold your bitcoin and wait for good time
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
there are many people that dissapointed and get big losses because of this situation, but you should believe that bitcoin will increase soon
Actually, in this market situation if an experienced trader then will take this moment to buy more Bitcoin and Hold it
for long term Investment. I think all of us believe in the Bitcoin price will recover in the next year. So don't be panic.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
I would have told you to hold your coins till the price recuperate, but here's a thing we all are tired of not going up from a year.
But hopefully with new year eve, whales will start manipulating prices. Because I guess people are getting little too much disappointed and this doesn't suit anyone.
If we see no change with next year, then that will be a big problem.
I guess, I will suggest you to wait a little long till next year.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
We're all devastated so hang in there, we can't do anything about this. If you can still take it, try to average down and if not then leave crypto world and go back here after New Year.  As many charts showing, the bear is not yet done but if you look at history of bitcoin what's happening now is not something new. I read somewhere that we can compare what's happening today to 2014 and if that's correct by first quarter of 2019 then we will be seeing new high in bitcoin so hang in there mate...you're not alone on this journey.
Right.There's no place for disappointment and frustrations here in bitcoin.We all know from the start that bitcoin is really a risky investment because of its price unstability.So we should not expect for its price to be always rising,it will also goes down for sure.What is happening with the market right now is just a perfect example.So if you still have faith in bitcoin,then do not be bothered with its bearish market right now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
We're all devastated so hang in there, we can't do anything about this. If you can still take it, try to average down and if not then leave crypto world and go back here after New Year.  As many charts showing, the bear is not yet done but if you look at history of bitcoin what's happening now is not something new. I read somewhere that we can compare what's happening today to 2014 and if that's correct by first quarter of 2019 then we will be seeing new high in bitcoin so hang in there mate...you're not alone on this journey.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
there are many people that dissapointed and get big losses because of this situation, but you should believe that bitcoin will increase soon
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
Bitcoin price is in constant decline. Its hard to control our emotions in this time. But not all of people here are disappointed with the price. I think all bitcoin believers and traders are now in buy mode. Because of lower value.

Constant? There was a very big move up in August. If you bought at the bottom of 600 dollars you could make a lot of money in that month. These short cycles within a larger bear or bull market happen at least once per 6 months. The price won't be declining forever. The next cycle will come. Maybe in a year and maybe in 3 years but we all know it will happen and the patient ones will win.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
I too felt disappointed at some point but that feeling didn't last long for me. Sure the recent price drop was not expected especially when we all thought that it will have some bullish breakout based on the descending triangle it has formed but the unexpected happened and I was not prepared to handle it. But then I realize that my disappointed at the price won't do no good for both me and what I am hodling that is why I would rather be an optimistic rather than to grieve like all hopes are lost, there is still hope and BTC is still fighting to rise back up again, after all we are all just speculators here and hodling BTC is really risky during the bear market.

It seem everyone have a felt all the negative effect of the market drop on the price of Bitcoin, I am just wondering how? and Why? The fact is, market is very Volatile now, it is unpredictable, what happen on Bitcoin happen also to almost all ALT coin, we should look into the market preview, there are time in the past when market drop but it recovered after few days...we should understand that not all time we have the gain in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: