Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin prices are destroyed, everyone is disappointed - page 4. (Read 22057 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Needless to say, everyone is disappointed. I'm not disappointed. From the beginning, when I started buying cryptocurrencies, I understood a few things for myself. 1- invest only the money that I am willing to lose; 2- when I double my investment, I will take my first investments back; 3- the crypto market is highly manipulative, so prices here can rise and fall very much; 4- I believe in crypto currency and bitcoin.
It is thanks to the implementation of these items now I'm not afraid. Yes, I worry like everyone else, but I also know that time will pass and the price will recover.
Of course, for those who bought Bitcoin for $ 20,000 and have not sold it yet, the situation looks very sad. But guys, you have nothing to lose. Just leave your bitcoin alone and after a while you will be glad you didn’t sell it.
Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
I am very disappointed to see the price of bitcoin destroyed in recent days, I have lost a lot when I bought bitcoin at a high price, until when this bitcoin price dropped.

many people really disappointed, but they did not show their disappointment. because they believe that in the future bitcoin will recover. even though the price is currently broken. then they are patient with waiting.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
As soon as 256 remake on scrypt growth again will be.
copper member
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
No one knows how long the market will continue to decline. Calm down, the market will not forever fall, but there will be an opportunity to recover.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
I am very disappointed to see the price of bitcoin destroyed in recent days, I have lost a lot when I bought bitcoin at a high price, until when this bitcoin price dropped.
Stupid,you are not losing anything until you sell that bitcoin so stop acting noob,all of us have been a victim here when we bought ATH and now price are continuously dipping but always remember that holding will save your assess
Nothing will happen good if you keep on feeling the frustration so stop looking at the prices and just trust the great coin

Well Bitcoin is losing value in the dollar so virtually the guy is losing an amount of money.  He bought Bitcoin at high price, and it dip, though I agree the number of bitcoin did not decrease but what OP is telling here is the value of it in USD.  Though it is wise to hodl for now since it makes no sense to sell at a loss.  Bitcoin had proven itself to bounce back several times and this time it will be the same.
I agree with what you said in the sense of bitcoin proofing it worth by bouncing back over the years but I want you to know that we cant all be patience or have the require understanding about the crypto market and I'm saying this cause I have some people in this community which are still saying negative things about bitcoin and we cant all be patience either.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack
Bitcoin had proven itself to bounce back several times and this time it will be the same.

FYI:
Past Performance is No Guarantee of Future Rewards.   Cool

There are No Guarantees, all Crypto is a Speculative Investment.

The Energy Waste of btc has been ignored since 2013 when people 1st noticed it.
It destroys anonymity of the miners as all of their locations can be easily found , and a simple flip of an electric switch ends their mining.
Miners are turning off asics due to losing electric subsidies and lack of profitability.

The Energy Waste is a Security Threat & a Direct Threat to the profit margin of the miners, ie: No Profit, No Miners, No Bitcoin.
And these threats have never been greater to btc than they are now.
Ignore them at your own financial peril.  Smiley

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
And I'm just trying to get acquainted with cryptos. The market is too fragile.
I don't know what makes the market fragile and I'm confused by all this. but I will hold on and last until later when the market has started to improve. let's pray and support bitcoin in order to be able to return to its heyday and the price goes up.
Activity: 378
I've lost a lot, too.I can not even believe my eyes when I look at the price of Bitcoin(it Seems that this simply can not be.I hope very much that the situation will change for the better.Otherwise, it will be just the most grandiose deception of the decade.A lot of people have already been badly hurt.
Activity: 266
Very dispointed absolutely !.
Last year was my first time to trade.
I still hold bitcoin with the price 7k$.
And now , the price is really blooding.
I feel really regret not sell them before.
Even i am in dispointed, i still thankful because a day before the blooding price happen, i sold some other coins that now have bad price too.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

It is your fault for buying at very overinflated prices.

I bought a bunch before, too. But i sold when i saw that there was a bearish market coming again, that is the reason of why i am not so depressed about it.

But yes, it sucks to buy high, and i know how it feels

copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
Stupid,you are not losing anything until you sell that bitcoin so stop acting noob,all of us have been a victim here when we bought ATH and now price are continuously dipping but always remember that holding will save your assess
Nothing will happen good if you keep on feeling the frustration so stop looking at the prices and just trust the great coin

Well Bitcoin is losing value in the dollar so virtually the guy is losing an amount of money.  He bought Bitcoin at high price, and it dip, though I agree the number of bitcoin did not decrease but what OP is telling here is the value of it in USD.  Though it is wise to hodl for now since it makes no sense to sell at a loss.  Bitcoin had proven itself to bounce back several times and this time it will be the same.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Activity: 196
Every one is disappointed and I agree too but price fluctuations are common for any trading asset and it can happen with or without a fault with the asset in Bitcoin this was actually happened because the pressure it got from the outside world and Investors were uncertain but even those situations Bitcoin surviving skills are impressive so without a doubt it's price will increase than its current price so there is nothing to get panic and sell tokens for garbage price and the only thing now should do is be more patient and hold until the price increase
Activity: 230
that's really true bro. because many investors feel very disappointed. after seeing the price of bitcoin destroyed. so that some of them judge that the bitcoin is a scam. or fraud ... but I myself still believe that bitcoin can still rise from destruction
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
And I'm just trying to get acquainted with cryptos. The market is too fragile.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
I also experienced the same thing that you experienced now, regarding the market conditions I also cannot predict when the price will rise again.
the most important thing is not to lose trust, stay afloat and hold your bitcoin until the price goes up again and even exceeds the previous price.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
bitcoin goes from 1400 per $ to 1 to 4K, 3K, 1K, or whatever and they think it is destroyed.

people appear to not be able to zoom out or understand or view log graphs.

Activity: 630
Do not be disappointed. Everything that seems to you something very bad finally comes to its end. The bulls will come to the market and finally, bring the investors the profits they deserve.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I understand that you are disappointed, especially if you are recently investing in bitcoin. But as the experience with previous charts the price of bitcoin, we can expect the growth of prices. So do not jump to conclusions and continue to believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Yes, we should not stress and panic because people that panic always make mistakes. It is better to analyse all information and then make a decision.
Pages:
Jump to: