Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin puzzle transaction ~32 BTC prize to who solves it - page 2. (Read 187143 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 105
ok hi there, k3ntINA, we need so many kind of skills with this, still this could be the only skill needed,
to solve it right, and some, some kind of skills you are showing,
but merely few get the picture, get it, what is your youtube channel, or the link
if you have posted it,
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
hi all i read the post since one year sorry for my english i found a interesting think but i does takes me further. in every elliptic curve like y^2= x^3+7 there is something interesting like :
if P(1,y1) - k times--> Q(-29/3 ,y2)
   P(2,y3) --k times--> Q(-3,y2)
 so on there is a simple math here where k is always too know independent from whcih curve we work .
 i don't want to give more information this operation is 10 times faster then k*G= and find the x value 

This puzzle is exactly created to test such ideas. You don't need to prove yourself to anyone. just solve puzzle 130# by this algorithm. that's enough
Activity: 2
hi all i read the post since one year sorry for my english i found a interesting think but i does takes me further. in every elliptic curve like y^2= x^3+7 there is something interesting like :
if P(1,y1) - k times--> Q(-29/3 ,y2)
   P(2,y3) --k times--> Q(-3,y2)
 so on there is a simple math here where k is always too know independent from whcih curve we work .
 i don't want to give more information this operation is 10 times faster then k*G= and find the x value 
Activity: 235
Merit: 12
No problem, I will upload a full video of these on YouTube in an hour.
Bugs and cracks always appear somewhere and from where no one thought of it, and sometimes they are very simple and very unexpected.

Oh, it sounds like we're invited for a thrilling YouTube premiere! Who knew the drama of consecutive keys from a wallet could be so riveting? And here I was, thinking that bugs and cracks only appeared in poorly written software and manuals. Who knows what secrets lie hidden in the labyrinth of ones and zeros? Only time will tell, my friend, only time will tell. But hey, you've got a keen eye for the unexpected - who knows, maybe your next video will uncover the secret of the universe hidden in the digits of pi.  Wink
Activity: 7
It is very surprising that two of my posts were deleted and these two posts were deleted because they were off topic.
there was nothing from the magic circle and nothing obscure, just a simple new arrangement of private keys in hex and decimal format that showed the relationship between the keys.
There are things in this thread that everyone knows are off topic, but they are not deleted. But this arrangement, which is not something special and is a special category, cannot be sent. They delete it
What is the reason?
No problem, I will upload a full video of these on YouTube in an hour.
 It is proven to everyone that consecutive keys from a wallet can be leaked and have bugs.
Now why don't I open a number? I do not have the knowledge of mathematics and programming or the knowledge that is needed to make this connection meaningful.
That's why I couldn't reach the keys, but there are definitely those who, by looking at the numbers, can discover things that the others failed to discover.
Bugs and cracks always appear somewhere and from where no one thought of it, and sometimes they are very simple and very unexpected.
brand new
I love python but blows my memory in no time (cpu). And I have been fight with eclipse all my life.
Doesn't matter how many thread I cant run more than 3 hours bc my memory goes to 100%.

Can you tell me if rust has the same memory issue?

thx

This is the puzzle script from this post :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.64052077

https://i.ibb.co/xz2p58j/2024-05-10-12-29.png

It consumes all 12 cores I have. It works rock solid like this for days.
But this is a special machine just for these things. I don't use it for anything else.

My man, I love you, thank you!!! Kiss Kiss Kiss

You made my terminal go down from 11GB with my old python script to merely 80mb with your code
Genius, literally genius.

Super ありがとう!!!
brand new
I love python but blows my memory in no time (cpu). And I have been fight with eclipse all my life.
Doesn't matter how many thread I cant run more than 3 hours bc my memory goes to 100%.

thx

But this is a special machine just for these things. I don't use it for anything else.

Wow, you have solid 8x more memory and 3x more cores than I, kudos for you Kiss

I can't just dedicated my cpu for that; I still need to teach tho....
So to compensate I'm using statistics to reduce the range... not perfect but I already cut in half (i believe)

I will try to run your code (even if I never used rust before)

Thx anyways! Wink

thx

brand new
The Bitcoin puzzle transaction involving multiple addresses generated by a formula with corresponding private key values has intrigued many. The challenge to decipher the formula behind these addresses, with the prize of approximately 32 BTC, remains unsolved, inviting the Bitcoin community's collective efforts and ingenuity to crack it.

Oh, sure! Because nothing screams "fun weekend activity" like trying to crack a cryptographic puzzle for a chance at some digital gold. Who needs Netflix when you can spend hours staring at strings of alphanumeric characters, hoping they form a magical circle that summons the secrets of the universe? It's like a high-stakes Sudoku, except instead of filling in numbers, you're filling in existential dread. But hey, at least you might end up with enough Bitcoin to buy a small tropical island, right? Totally worth it!  Grin

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy dying by reading that

I had the (dis)pleasure to cross with these puzzles recently, together with k4 of kryptos.
(why Im doing this to myself?lol)

And now I'm surrounding by papers and notes... my broken casio too.

I read so much about the BTC calculation is give me headaches, literally I went to walk an hour to give me a break

brand new
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Activity: 630
Merit: 731
Bitcoin g33k
quote author=nomachine link=topic=1306983.msg64056686#msg64056686 date=1715321668]
Keeping those Digaran fake accounts on their toes is practically a full-time gig now.  Grin
[/quote]

absolutely true. Unfortunately he is not alone abusing this forum by such techniques but I am not allowed to post detailed info.
Keeping those Digaran fake accounts on their toes is practically a full-time gig now.  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 731
Bitcoin g33k
The Bitcoin puzzle transaction involving multiple addresses generated by a formula with corresponding private key values has intrigued many. The challenge to decipher the formula behind these addresses, with the prize of approximately 32 BTC, remains unsolved, inviting the Bitcoin community's collective efforts and ingenuity to crack it.

uninteresting output of  ChatGPT caused by non-sens input. Actually totally pointless and a waste of time. But somehow you have to keep your fake double-triple-four accounts on their toes, don't you?

Oh, sure! Because nothing screams "fun weekend activity" like trying to crack a cryptographic puzzle for a chance at some digital gold. Who needs Netflix when you can spend hours staring at strings of alphanumeric characters, hoping they form a magical circle that summons the secrets of the universe? It's like a high-stakes Sudoku, except instead of filling in numbers, you're filling in existential dread. But hey, at least you might end up with enough Bitcoin to buy a small tropical island, right? Totally worth it!  Grin
brand new
Here is Rust puzzle script that will work from 1-256bit :

main.rs
Code:
use bitcoin::address::Address;
use bitcoin::key::PrivateKey;
use bitcoin::network::Network;
use chrono::Local;
use clap::{App, Arg};
use hex;
use num::bigint::BigInt;
use num::traits::One;

use num_cpus;
use rand::Rng;
use std::fs::File;
use std::io::{self, Write};
use std::sync::atomic::{AtomicBool, Ordering};
use std::sync::{Arc};
use std::convert::TryInto;
use threadpool::ThreadPool;

fn main() {
    // Print the current time when the script starts
    let current_time = Local::now();
    print!("\x1b[2J\x1b[1;1H");
    println!(
        "\x1b[38;5;226m[+] Puzzle search\n[+] Script started at:{}",
        current_time.format("%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S")
    );
    let matches = App::new("Puzzle Solver")
        .version("1.0")
        .arg(
            Arg::with_name("puzzle")
                .short('p')
                .long("puzzle")
                .value_name("PUZZLE")
                .help("Sets the puzzle number")
                .required(true)
                .takes_value(true),
        )
        .arg(
            Arg::with_name("address")
                .short('a')
                .long("address")
                .value_name("ADDRESS")
                .help("Sets the target address")
                .required(true)
                .takes_value(true),
        )
        .get_matches();

let puzzle_str = matches.value_of("puzzle").unwrap();
    let puzzle: u128 = puzzle_str.parse().expect("Failed to parse puzzle number");
    let target_address = Arc::new(matches
        .value_of("address")
        .expect("Target address is required")
        .to_string());

let range_start: BigInt = num::pow(BigInt::from(2), (puzzle - 1) as usize);
    let range_end: BigInt = num::pow(BigInt::from(2), puzzle as usize) - BigInt::one();

let num_threads = num_cpus::get() as usize; // Convert to usize

println!(
        "[+] concurrency:{}\n[+] puzzle:{}\n[+] from:{} to:{}\n[+] target:{}",
        num_threads, puzzle, range_start, range_end, target_address
    );

let found_flag = Arc::new(AtomicBool::new(false));
    let pool = ThreadPool::new(num_threads.try_into().unwrap()); // Convert to usize

// Handling termination signals
    let found_flag_clone = found_flag.clone();
    ctrlc::set_handler(move || {
        found_flag_clone.store(true, Ordering::Relaxed);
        std::process::exit(0); // Terminate the program
    })
    .expect("Error setting Ctrl-C handler");

for _ in 0..num_threads {
        let target_address = Arc::clone(&target_address);
        let range_start_clone = range_start.clone();
        let range_end_clone = range_end.clone();
        let found_flag = found_flag.clone();
        let pool_clone = pool.clone();
        pool.execute(move || {
            random_lookfor(&range_start_clone, &range_end_clone, &target_address, &found_flag, &pool_clone);
        });
    }

pool.join();
}

fn random_lookfor(
    range_start: &BigInt,
    range_end: &BigInt,
    target_address: &Arc,
    found_flag: &Arc,
    _pool: &ThreadPool,
) {
    let mut rng = rand::thread_rng();
    let secp = bitcoin::secp256k1::Secp256k1::new();

loop {
        let key: BigInt = rng.gen_range(range_start.clone()..range_end.clone());
        let private_key_hex = format!("{:0>64x}", key);
        let private_key_bytes =
            hex::decode(&private_key_hex).expect("Failed to decode private key hex");

let private_key = PrivateKey {
            compressed: true,
            network: Network::Bitcoin,
            inner: bitcoin::secp256k1::SecretKey::from_slice(&private_key_bytes)
                .expect("Failed to create secret key from slice"),
        };

let public_key = private_key.public_key(&secp);
        let address = Address::p2pkh(&public_key, Network::Bitcoin).to_string();
        print!("[+] key:{}\r", key);
        io::stdout().flush().unwrap();

// Check if a match has been found by another thread
        if found_flag.load(Ordering::Relaxed) {
            break;
        }

if address == **target_address {
            let current_time = Local::now();
            let line_of_dashes = "-".repeat(80);
            println!(
                "\n[+] {}\n[+] KEY FOUND! {}\n[+] decimal: {} \n[+] private key: {} \n[+] public key: {} \n[+] address: {}\n[+] {}",
                line_of_dashes,
                current_time.format("%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S"),
                key,
                private_key,
                public_key,
                address,
                line_of_dashes
            );

// Set the flag to true to signal other threads to exit
            found_flag.store(true, Ordering::Relaxed);

if let Ok(mut file) = File::create("KEYFOUNDKEYFOUND.txt") {
                let line_of_dashes = "-".repeat(130);
                writeln!(
                    &mut file,
                    "\n{}\nKEY FOUND! {}\ndecimal: {} \nprivate key: {} \npublic key: {} \naddress: {}\n{}",
                    line_of_dashes,
                    current_time.format("%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S"),
                    key,
                    private_key,
                    public_key,
                    address,
                    line_of_dashes
                )
                .expect("Failed to write to file");
            } else {
                eprintln!("Error: Failed to create or write to KEYFOUNDKEYFOUND.txt");
            }
            io::stdout().flush().unwrap();
            break;
        }
    }
}

Cargo.toml
Code:
[package]
name = "puzzle"
version = "0.1.0"
edition = "2021"

[dependencies]
num = "0.4.1"
num-traits = "0.2"
num-bigint = { version = "0.4.4", features = ["rand"] }
threadpool = "1.8.0"
bitcoin_hashes = "0.14.0"             
bitcoin = "0.31.2"
hex = "0.4.3"
rand = "0.8.5"
secp256k1 = "0.29.0"
num_cpus = "1.16.0"
chrono = "0.4.38"
clap = "3.0"
ctrlc = "3.4.4"

Build program
Code:
RUSTFLAGS="-C target-feature=+ssse3" cargo build --release --target=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu

Usage example
Code:
./puzzle -p 20 -a 1HsMJxNiV7TLxmoF6uJNkydxPFDog4NQum
./puzzle -p 30 -a 1LHtnpd8nU5VHEMkG2TMYYNUjjLc992bps
./puzzle -p 66 -a 13zb1hQbWVsc2S7ZTZnP2G4undNNpdh5so
./puzzle -p 130 -a 1Fo65aKq8s8iquMt6weF1rku1moWVEd5Ua

Wink
Activity: 7

Why are you nervous?
All the keys are merged together, there is no space between the keys, and it becomes a key with a length of 561 characters like this:
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
  It is interesting that the number of characters in hex mode by adjusting the distance between the characters of numbers (550) is only 11 away from the length of the key.
Now this one key with the length of 561 is placed inside the spiral circle and we have magic order in setting the distance of all characters (one by one) on 550.
did you understand?

https://www.talkimg.com/images/2024/05/05/roBa2.gif
Activity: 40
Merit: 6
The problem is what are you going to use for the dinosaur numbers above Puzzle 128. I wrote above additionally.
Irrelevant. EC field (x, y) is always 256-bit, so this is the size of the operands always even for private key 0x1. Scalar (private key) size does not matter, beyond the initial multiplication. Jump points are precomputed, so we only have additions. The larger keyspace is only problematic due to its size, it doesn't affect the speed itself. Finding a 30-bit or 256-bit solution runs at the same speed. Actually, you don't even need to have any knowledge of the group size itself, just of the interval size.

What we need is algorithms breakthrough, or lots of coordinated "potatoes" and patience.
The problem is what are you going to use for the dinosaur numbers above Puzzle 128. I wrote above additionally. These test scripts will not work configured like this with Puzzle 130.

This will work whatever number you insert - use gmp.h
Code:
#include
#include
#include
#include
#include
#include

int main() {
    mpz_class min_range("18446744073709551615");
    mpz_class max_range("36893488147419103231");
    mpz_class counter = 0;
    mpz_class dec;
    gmp_randstate_t state;

gmp_randinit_default(state);
    std::time_t start_time = std::time(nullptr);
    double total_time = 0;

mpz_t range;
    mpz_sub(range, max_range.get_mpz_t(), min_range.get_mpz_t());

while (true) {
        mpz_urandomm(dec.get_mpz_t(), state, range);
        mpz_add(dec.get_mpz_t(), dec.get_mpz_t(), min_range.get_mpz_t());
        counter++;

std::time_t current_time = std::time(nullptr);
        double elapsed_time = difftime(current_time, start_time);

if (elapsed_time > total_time) {
            std::cout << "Total " << counter << " numbers in " << elapsed_time << " seconds: " << std::setprecision(0) << std::fixed << counter / elapsed_time << " numbers/s" << std::endl;
            total_time = elapsed_time;
        }

}

gmp_randclear(state);
    mpz_clear(range);
    return 0;
}
Pages:
Jump to: