Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 25. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 09:49:20 PM
In general, bitcoin is not really well-known for its newness, but in recent years when bitcoin's breakthrough is perhaps more noticeable. Talking about getting out of poverty by bitcoin is far from over, as only new investors understand the bitcoin system works. The poor as we just grope step by step to learn how to get rich from bitcoin?
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 07:37:36 PM
I really belive that bitcoin decrease unemployment. Specially on participating bounty programs, many people dont have jobs can participate on it, then it will considered as a regular source of income so they can now suppply their daily needs. They were the people who are having difficulties on finding jobs.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 07:31:01 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
What bitcoin reduces is not unemployment but unproductivity. You shouldn't mistake unemployment to unproductivity. The amount of unproductive people since bitcoin was introduced was reduced yet the number of unemployment not only in our country but in the world remains at a depressing rate. The number of impoverished people decreased slightly yet the amount if people without a job is still increasing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
March 11, 2018, 05:46:02 PM
 I agree that bitcoin reduce the unemployedbpeople in this world. Because if you notice bitcoin is a kind of bussiness or a job that you can earn money daily , monthly even a year its depend on you.  Bitcoin is job that easly earning money if you enough knowledge in just clicking your mouse or mobile phone you've earn
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
March 11, 2018, 05:35:09 PM
I am not sure about how bitcoin will help to reduce unemployment but I am sure bitcoin has made many people financially independent. And Having an access through computers having an internet connection really gives everyone a chance to have an income
And in my opinion, someone who has a job will choose to become unemployed because of the virtual currency. They are just waiting in front of the computer with the hope of their investment to fruition. Very ironic
Yes it is right and it is because the earning form the virtual money is much higher than the money of the real job so it is the reason why people want to use virtual money to increase the power of their finance, I think the with coming time demand for the bitcoin will be higher more even now in several placed bitcoin is being accepted as the first currency, for payment you must have bitcoin in your bitcoin wallet, so it is the main think now. People are using high amount of profit with the help of bitcoin now so investment of bitcoin made a lot of people richer and millionaires after investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
March 11, 2018, 01:54:23 PM
I do not think that bitcoin somehow affects employment.People preferably still doing their job, maybe a little part of them quits their official job after understanding all principles.
Activity: 966
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
March 11, 2018, 01:43:10 PM
I don't think so. Bitcoin can't reduce unemployment. Bitcoin gives us financial support. Every bitcoiner who work hardly he can lid a comfortable life. I little bit agree that bitcoin can change our life.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
March 11, 2018, 11:53:05 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I do not think it will reduce unemployment because those who know about bitcoin will be lazy to work because the result of bitcoin is greater than if he worked outdoors that had to laboriously squeeze the sweat just to earn income
At some point it reduce unemployment because a lot of people are now involve here and a lot of it were doing full time, even though it has no million in numbers still a thousand people was a large sum of number and it is a great opportunity for all of us.
Activity: 117
March 11, 2018, 11:43:58 AM

I do not think it will reduce unemployment because those who know about bitcoin will be lazy to work because the result of bitcoin is greater than if he worked outdoors that had to laboriously squeeze the sweat just to earn income
Activity: 65
March 11, 2018, 11:30:25 AM
I think bitcoin does not technically reducing the unemployment but rather giving as alternative way to earn/ profit money. Bitcoin is not a stable job so don't be dependent on it, no one knows until when bitcoin will continue to exist.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
March 11, 2018, 11:25:06 AM
Bitcoin was developed for transaction purposes and not to reduce unemployment rate. Yes, we can generate income by joining signature campaign or other types of job that are available here, but its only temporary. It can give us extra income, but it does not necessarily give us regular employment. Lets see bitcoin as a technology that can help us in making financial services/transactions fast & easy and not just a source of income.
that sounds like a narrow way to think about how advertising in this forum really help people in economic globally , it is actually open e new business opportunity so yes it is not about advertising thing only , a successful company like block chain.info now has a lot of employee.

that is the small picture , just look around how many bitcoin business running now? and think about how many unemployed hired or turned into a businessman.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
March 11, 2018, 10:46:28 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
Absolutely, the bitcointalk forum becomes the source of income to those people who is unable to find a decent job outside their home like me. And gives additional income for those who had one already. While bitcoin itself gives hope to those who dream of to become wealthy someday, to those who has been struggling in their daily life and to those who wasn't able to have savings for the future purposes.
Activity: 70
March 11, 2018, 10:30:18 AM
Bitcoin was developed for transaction purposes and not to reduce unemployment rate. Yes, we can generate income by joining signature campaign or other types of job that are available here, but its only temporary. It can give us extra income, but it does not necessarily give us regular employment. Lets see bitcoin as a technology that can help us in making financial services/transactions fast & easy and not just a source of income.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 10:15:35 AM

Yes I agree that bitcoin reduces unemployment not just to make unemployed person busy but it also helped them to earn big income that they can't earn in a regular job. Many people's lives has changed because of what they earned in bitcoin and many of them are unemployed.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
March 11, 2018, 08:38:48 AM
I am not sure about how bitcoin will help to reduce unemployment but I am sure bitcoin has made many people financially independent. And Having an access through computers having an internet connection really gives everyone a chance to have an income
And in my opinion, someone who has a job will choose to become unemployed because of the virtual currency. They are just waiting in front of the computer with the hope of their investment to fruition. Very ironic
As long as it's profitable of course this is not an irony, it is certainly better than spending 4 hours on the road because of traffic jams, I hope that with the presence of cryptocurrency and bitcoin it can earn at home without having to leave my house.
Activity: 210
March 11, 2018, 08:25:12 AM

Bitcoinm it is really helps unemployed person because they can learn and earn without stable work or job.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
March 11, 2018, 07:24:48 AM
I think it does reduce the number of people that are currently unemployed or just sitting in their house and doesn't have any kind of income ,
Thanks to bitcoin there are so many people who are using it and earning it even the ones that are not employed are getting a profit from it.
Activity: 518
March 11, 2018, 06:56:21 AM
When the bitcoin comes out here in crypto currency many people of some countries are reducing unemployed people, i think they like bitcoin on how it works in crypto currency and they enjoying make an investment and trading and they notice that there was a good income.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 11, 2018, 06:44:25 AM
For now that bitcoin were already exist throughout the whole world. It absolutely reduces unemployment because we can really works at home if gadgets are available through online transaction of investment.
Activity: 154
March 11, 2018, 06:39:11 AM
Pages:
Jump to: