Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 42. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 07:21:55 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

Ofcourse yes, bitcoin can reduces an unemployment because it gives a job for every people, especially those people who have a hard time to find job. Also, bitcoin may be an alternative job for those people who have a lack of salary from their real job to produce their needs in life. Bitcoin is a great help who do not have a job, so that many people depend here.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 07:17:36 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I think its a yes because bitcoin gives a job for those people who literally do not have a job. So those people who use bitcoin is can also called an employment people because they can earn in bitcoin. Also those people who have a hard time to find job can have a choice to earn. Bitcoin really helps individual here in society.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 07:06:15 AM

People who do not have a job at this time trying to find bitcoin to earn income. Income from bitcoin is also not small. So people prefer to work on bitcoin rather than looking for a real job.
I can tell you about my country our country economy is not so good and there where a lot of people who were jobless since [Suspicious link removed]ived to our country it bring revaluation in my country a lot of people have join bitcoin and some of them have changed their life’s just because of bitcoin so I agree with you that bitcoin is a very stable currency and its price is also very high in our country so it’s a life changing currency for us.
Activity: 65
January 19, 2018, 04:04:28 AM
Yes, I think bitcoin reduces unemployment. With plenty of evidence from colleagues who have successfully played bitcoin like investments, working on new coin projects that will come and be paid accordingly. And that's real. But we have to keep watch how long the bitcoin will live.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
January 19, 2018, 03:08:17 AM
Well I am still unemployed but I make good money thru cryptocurrency investing and trading  Grin

But I don't see that being a way that bitcoin reduces unemployed people. It is just bitcoin being volatile and popular among people and countries. Bitcoin gives people profit and income through trading them and also holding them but it is just there, that profit can still be gone since bitcoin and most of the digital currencies are volatile, you must play your cards really careful here.
Activity: 36
January 19, 2018, 03:03:33 AM
Bitcoin can only reduce unemployment only if you are knowledgeable in it. I think you just can make BTC as part tine job..
Activity: 26
January 19, 2018, 02:58:50 AM
Investing in bitcoin is an opportunity. It does not require a long and tedious process in applying for a job. It only needs a pc, internet connection and a load of research and knowledge about  cryptocurrency.
Nice thing when you're in bitcoin is that you have no boss. You're the boss of yourself. You're free to do whatever you want.
Personally,  bitcoin does not reduce unemployment. Its an asset. But investing, trading or mining to earn some profit through bitcoin might do the purpose of promoting job and lessen unemployment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
January 19, 2018, 02:14:26 AM
Truly, it's actual I'm a living evidence of it. When I began in Bitcoin I have a work and now I can't at present discover any work and I trust that bitcoin will be the response for me to procure cash. obviously, regardless i'm intending to locate an average Job. be that as it may, bitcoin is really one the best side Job. you simply need to join a battle or put resources into bitcoin. It doesn't require excessively of your opportunity. what's more, you can do it anyplace you need for whatever length of time that you have a web association. So bitcoin can help many individuals, particularly those individuals who were jobless.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
January 19, 2018, 01:47:33 AM
Well I am still unemployed but I make good money thru cryptocurrency investing and trading  Grin

Cannot agree with many that simply bitcoin will reduce unemployment as many other factors contribute to it.
There has to be policies on part of the government and also of the corporate to generate employment opportunities. Bitcoin is just a currency and it cannot increase employment alone.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
January 19, 2018, 01:45:47 AM
Bitcoin has reduced unemployment so greatly and at that more people are getting engaged with bitcoin and that has reduced the burden on the government, bitcoin has help us to be self employed and giving us the opportunity to earn a living without depending on the government who has never care about the people welfare. Bitcoin has given a lot of people hope and getting the positively engage and helping them meeting they financial need without depending on any body.
Activity: 51
January 19, 2018, 01:20:27 AM
I agree that it does. Cryptocurrency market basically opened up an entire new type of trading, mining, staking, computer building, etc. There are so many winners here. To begin,miners get paid, electricity companies get paid, internet companies get paid, developers of coins, gpu makers, etc. This is  literally like the car boom way back in the day. In the end only a few will survive, and bit coin will probably be on of the survivors. It may also put folks out of business such  as the big banks. Only time will tell.
Activity: 45
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 12:45:00 AM
I also think like you. I am also an unemployed person, I am happy and grateful to be introduced bitcoin with my friend. May bitcoin continue to grow, so many people can be helped in terms of work.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
January 18, 2018, 08:19:33 PM
True, the presence of bitcoin has made a lot of work, mining and trading industries have employed millions of people, and this is proof that bitcoin is a huge industry that can reduce unemployment.
Activity: 150
January 18, 2018, 07:31:57 PM
I both agree and disagree. Agree because BTC offers a lot of opportunities for people with different assets such those people who are capable of doing what theylike to do also when they do work while they are standby without a job yet, they can make BTC as their source of income. Others also do it part time, like they have decent job and at the same time they do works in BTT and the like, that's much betterdue to the fact that BTC is volatile (as well as other cryptos) that's why I somehow disagree with the idea of making it as the only source of income.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
January 18, 2018, 05:43:12 PM
i agree with you bitcoin reduces unemployment theres a lot of people become home base because of this and many people create their own company and having their own houses, because of the high profit that they are gathered in working in bitcoin
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 05:23:24 PM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
Yes, true Bitcoin is reducing the unemployment rate but it is only good for people who know about it, this is very dangerous for those who do not know or have not thoroughly studied about Bitcoin.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
January 18, 2018, 04:27:51 PM
Bitcoin will not reduce unemployment. Such an investment is good as an alternative source of making money. People who are unemployed who have no money can not afford to invest.
Activity: 154
January 18, 2018, 04:07:52 PM
With the bitcoin, unemployment can be reduced and those who work can earn extra money from bitcoin.
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
January 18, 2018, 01:29:14 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
January 18, 2018, 08:42:59 AM
You are correct by saying Bitcoin reduces unemployment many people have made it with investing and trading with bitcoin and people are still making it. People who even have well paid job are still investing and making extra cash.
Pages:
Jump to: