Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 52. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 03:01:36 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Bitcoin does not reduce the unemployment rate in any way. It improves the social situation, it is so, but unemployment does not reduce it, because bitcoin is not an official labor recognized law, and therefore can not be arranged to work with all the damaging consequences.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 02:52:31 PM
I guess yes,  it helps a lot of people whether you are employed or unemployed. For working persons this serve as additional source of income, while for those unemployed it might serve as their source of living. In bitcoin we are all investors that hoping to earn profit as much as we could.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
January 06, 2018, 01:41:43 PM
Bitcoin is actually an answer for unemployment but it still depends on your country. In my country we have a big percentage of unemployed people,but still doesn't change because they're not aware of bitcoin.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 12:59:14 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Yes, it is true that Bitcoin reduces the rate of unemployment, people who are not physically fit or have health conditions that are not as healthy as others are difficult to accept, but Bitcoin does not exclude any individual. Bitcoin also has a lot of experience in investing and developing its own future. Let's change your own future.
Exactly and bitcoin has helped several people at time of need I mean now they are having jobs and bitcoin is providing good salary as well. So we can say it will make our life easy and safe if we will earn from both sides like from our regular job and from bitcoin earning. When I was not with bitcoin I was suffering financial crises and was not having source of earning but then bitcoin molded my life and now I am an employ of bitcoin to have good salary every month.

Definitely, bitcoin is a helpful way to at least lessen the percentage of unemployment. Well bitcoin does not just give opportunity to those who have the capacity to invest and trade but to those ordinary people who can be employed by bitcoin investors and companies that are engaged in butcoins.
Activity: 212
January 06, 2018, 12:28:03 PM
I have monitored the development of bitcoin among people and it is true that bitcoin reduces the number of unemployed and will bring a tremendous increase for all of them from entrepreneurs who earn from other online businesses. even bitcoin is used as a tool of trade and investment, so now many use bitcoin as their source of income or income. so they all earn income through investment, trade and online jobs as a steady income.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 12:25:18 PM

Yes, it is true that Bitcoin reduces the rate of unemployment, people who are not physically fit or have health conditions that are not as healthy as others are difficult to accept, but Bitcoin does not exclude any individual. Bitcoin also has a lot of experience in investing and developing its own future. Let's change your own future.
Exactly and bitcoin has helped several people at time of need I mean now they are having jobs and bitcoin is providing good salary as well. So we can say it will make our life easy and safe if we will earn from both sides like from our regular job and from bitcoin earning. When I was not with bitcoin I was suffering financial crises and was not having source of earning but then bitcoin molded my life and now I am an employ of bitcoin to have good salary every month.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 11:10:46 AM
It is true that the bitcoin reduces unemployment. Many people are now have a good job because of the bitcoin. Many people are getting interesting to the bitcoin even though the money that we can earn is not stable.
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
January 06, 2018, 10:41:06 AM
I agree, but I'm sure 75% of people looking for bitcoin are people who already have work in the office but still need extra money, so working at bitcoin not only reduces unemployment but benefits people looking for extra money.
copper member
Activity: 497
January 06, 2018, 07:12:32 AM

yes, bitcoin can reduce unemployment because earnings from bitcoin can to meet the needs. Bitcoin can also be used as a means to supplement income for those already working.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
January 06, 2018, 06:47:32 AM

I agree Bitcoin reduces unemployment with the opportunities that we have here in the forum and social media are the means of getting bitcoin as income thats why it can reduce unemployment and it help us as well to grow our savings and investments.
Bitcoin definitely is an answer to unemployment. We can see many examples of such people who had skills but didn't find any job here on this forum. I am one of them.

Maybe it is not happening at a very large scale but people earn sufficient amount of money through crypto currencies to fulfill their needs. Also, it is easier than many field jobs and the person does not needs to leave his house in search of money.
Activity: 103
January 06, 2018, 04:50:46 AM

In my opinion bitcoin really reduces unemployment in a certain country. Even if bitcoin doesnt totally called a job, this like a job because we gain extra income  and we gain more profit in the future.
Activity: 251
Merit: 2
January 06, 2018, 04:32:09 AM

If the result of being Bitcoin user is positive for having great income from bitcoin it is possible to reduce employment not "unemployment" that is additional unemployment but many people have no daily job but they will generate good profit from bitcoin  
Activity: 154
January 06, 2018, 04:26:57 AM
Yes, many users will get work with bitcoin, which is really cool, and I'm really happy because of this. Bitcoin created me an online job, so I'm making really good money on the Internet, which is my dream.
Activity: 334
January 06, 2018, 04:08:12 AM

Bitcoin is providing a lot of opportunities like earning by joining signature campaigns , trading , investing and many more to earn money.it is providing opportunities to people to make and earn money hopefully in the future they are able to help more people who still don't have job
Yes the unemployment problem today is seen as a problem on a world scale, and our dear btc today is no solution to this, maybe he can remedy the situation. We can call the btc a form of extra income, for example in Venezuela, many Venezuelans created mining farms to have a form of income (not extra and monthly income), because the country was experiencing a severe economic crisis. Since it has an inexpensive energy cost, this movement through mining is growing.
Activity: 98
January 06, 2018, 03:42:57 AM
Yes. For me it reduces unemployment. People here in bitcoin are finding how peole can earn. Or how can they change their lives. So for short bitcoin can be helpful for those who's having hard time to earn money.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
January 06, 2018, 02:09:08 AM

There are some people who end up running in bitcoin whenever they loose their job or they are still not liable for a job. Although this is the most common thing happenning today, you should not still depend on bitcoin with all that you have and rely on it fully because bitcoin is still risky no matter what. You should atleast find a real job that can help you whenever bitcoin can't.
Activity: 57
January 06, 2018, 01:46:58 AM
I really like bitcoin which can help reduce unemployment. Bitcoin can be categorized as a job because it requires concentration and effort that is very difficult to achieve what is expected. Working in Bitcoin is not required to have a high school or college degree because anyone can join if there is intention and keep trying.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 06, 2018, 01:15:38 AM
Bitcoin Can Reduce unemployment.There is a lot of chance for Government.If Government cant Accept Bitcoin I think there is a possibility to Reduce unemployment.The country sees these good things inside the bitcoin they can know better.How can bitcoin perform to reduce unemployment?Government Can Introduce About bitcoin so that People are conscious and can Join with bitcoin platform The Decentralized  Digital currency.Then they can earn money from here.Japan Accept bitcoin as there Currency and Many countries Accept bitcoin.
Activity: 140
January 06, 2018, 01:11:57 AM
May be bitcoin reduce unemployment as one can make money easily by using his hard work,determination and creativity.Its not easy to earn money through bitcoin you must have some knowledge about it and idea to make more and more money.
Activity: 32
January 06, 2018, 01:04:36 AM
Maybe yes, but look at this possibilities, bitcoin itself is a fortune mate, my hypothesis is that some people quit their job because what they are earning through bitcoin is enough
Pages:
Jump to: