Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 50. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 07:54:11 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

Bitcoin give its user an oppurtunity to have an alternative source of income, and I think it does help a lot just like a real job but it  doesn't reduce unemployment. And there are some people quitting their job and focus on participating in this forum and joining in a bounties just to earn more than the salary they are earning from their real job.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 07:43:39 AM
Although unofficially, bitcoin can reduce the unemployment rate of a country because bitcoin really provides job which we can earn maybe more bigger income than the usual job that the community provides. I myself doesn't have source of income but when I learned bitcoin I have already something to aid me financially. Bitcoin really is so much helpful and a blessing.  

Can you name specific jobs that pays in Bitcoin? From what I see, there are only few work that really pays in Bitcoin. Most of them are signature campaigns, but only a few remain to run longer and the majority only last for either a month or two, some were cut short due to an unsuccesful project run. If you can specify those type of jobs that are regular and can be an alternative to real life work, I'm pretty sure that majority of this community will be glad to know it, as there are still a lot of members who weren't currently employed.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
January 10, 2018, 07:36:29 AM
Although unofficially, bitcoin can reduce the unemployment rate of a country because bitcoin really provides job which we can earn maybe more bigger income than the usual job that the community provides. I myself doesn't have source of income but when I learned bitcoin I have already something to aid me financially. Bitcoin really is so much helpful and a blessing.  
Activity: 9
January 10, 2018, 07:34:31 AM
Yes bitcoin can reduce unemployment,because here even if you are not graduated can work in bitcoin just you know how to use gadgets.Even if you graduated still hard to find job,here in bitcoin you are qualified just have patience and dedication.
Activity: 98
January 10, 2018, 06:57:11 AM
Bitcoin provides us business and employment opportunities, helps unemployed people to gain profit and have jobs through trading coins, that's why bitcoin reduces unemployment.
Activity: 105
Merit: 6
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
January 10, 2018, 06:18:17 AM
Have to admit that the currency is also created many new business and job opportunities, such as mining, trading, new COINS, and so on, although these is enough to prove that the currency is more important, also prove that the currency in the technology really can reduce unemployment.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 10, 2018, 05:18:31 AM
Its not really reducing the unemployment but helping those in needs of financial support. I think its more reducing the number of people who have shortage on their daily budget i guess. Bitcoin helps a lot , specially to our financial needs as a member of the society. It is the new opportunity for us to earn money while we don't have a decent job.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
January 10, 2018, 05:14:27 AM
I was an unemployed person, before I knew my bitcoin had no income.
bitcoin has helped my living economy. and many of my friends have started joining bitcoin worlds.
bitcoin is helpful when many companies have targets about labor standards.
and this helps me earn revenue without having to work with other people or companies.
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
January 10, 2018, 04:13:44 AM
Bitcoin has surely reduced an unemployment especially in third world countries where people really struggle to find a day job and even if they find a job they get paid very less in terms of salary and bitcoin is giving them much higher income in compare to their full time job and now many people are full time into bitcoins and have quit their job and the best thing about bitcoin is you can be your own boss and you can work according to your time and convenience which is never possible with day job and people are making really good money out of it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
January 10, 2018, 12:29:47 AM
The advent of bitcoin has opened so many opportunities hitherto none existent. Eg. so many exchanges are coming up. So many miners are getting jobs. and so many ways. Yes bitcoin has helped in reducing employment and also created additional income for employed people too.
Activity: 98
January 09, 2018, 11:05:25 PM
yes, the unemployment would not necessarily help the unemployed who really did not get this job done to them, only some of them were helped with bitcoin because of the limited facilities they had to join, plunge and work with bitcoin, nevertheless the presence of bitcoin obviously has helped a lot and contribute to the world economy globally, I hope its presence comes to the good and wise, so as not to be abused.
Activity: 246
January 09, 2018, 10:58:54 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

it is very true indeed, as a bounty hunter I also feel that way, with creativity then we can compete with those who are out there, it's the difference we are here not in question if we were the last graduate of that school what?
so if the bitcoin can reduce the unemployment I strongly agree
Activity: 256
January 09, 2018, 10:44:07 PM

In my own perspective it can reduces unemployment because it can give a job for those people eho do not have a work in their life. It can peoduce what people needs in their daily life by giving some salary on the jib that they do. Also, bitcoin gives an opportunities for those people who have a hard rime in seeking their job.
Activity: 247
January 09, 2018, 10:30:42 PM
Yes it is very certain that bitcoin reduces unemployment because unemployed individuals finally gain accessed in how to earn money by joining bitcoin paying activities or even just participating on Airdrops which gives you free bitcoins. All that is required for you is to have an internet connection so you can do all the task which is being assigned you to do so can be qualified to received the payments from the activies that you have completed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
January 09, 2018, 04:04:42 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world....

Bitcoin plays a great rule to produce so many opportunities for people who have not jobs and for such people who seeks for jobs.  So it proves Bitcoin is useful for especially young talent like who are fresh graduate or for sure such people who are still studying. Because people can easily get access towards it just a single click of computer or through their laptops. They easily work with it and get their jobs on computer with the posting of Bitcoin and earn income for their daily needs. 
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
January 09, 2018, 05:27:50 AM
For me its a additional income.
Activity: 158
January 09, 2018, 04:50:57 AM
Your opinion is right, I think like you. Since the bitcoin was born, people around my age earned some money from digging bitcoins and doing other jobs to get paid. Actually, this is a great market for those who have a lot of free time, you can make money and learn more from online money making.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
January 08, 2018, 11:55:35 PM
There are many success stories because bitcoin, and most of them are not rich man and who are not famous, they are unemployed then make bitcoin as a toy and finally they succeed.
Activity: 308
January 08, 2018, 08:37:49 PM
Yes... for me it is really true that bitcoin and also the other cryptocurrencies reduces unemployment because with all of this stuff present in our society today, individuals or family members who are unemployed will be able to have a way to self employ themselves and earn more than a salary if they will try it harder, you can earn bitcoin and other cryptocurrency by joining bounty campaigns such as Signature Campaign, Facebook Campaign, Twitter Campaign and many others in which you will be paid maybe in cryptocurrency or in bitcoin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
January 07, 2018, 11:19:37 AM
For me yes, bitcoin reduces unemployment. Especially for country that have many jobless people there, they can get a job on bitcoins like signature campaign, social media campaign, join some bounty and many others job on bitcoins. So they can earn money in bitcoin
Although bitcoin can reduce unemployment but the number of people who can search for new jobs with bitcoin is very small, even not worth mentioning because the number of people interested and know about bitcoin is still low, it tells us that Bitcoin is still something too far for many people. In addition, to participate in bitcoin, we need certain conditions, a person who does not have anyone to guide them to make money with bitcoin, they will soon abandon it, bitcoin is easy to make people depressed, not everyone always have enough patience with bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: