Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 51. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 07, 2018, 10:30:20 AM
Bitcoin is not giving an actual employment. It is only an alternative to personal way to earn money. Im not against it since a lot of people getting rich beacause of it. You will only be employed if you are a registered business owner. Who'll needing employment anyway when you are already rich?
I agree, there's no actual employment but there are means of earning bitcoin so for those unemployed people who are looking for something to do and wants to survive their unemployment,  they can just invest to bitcoin buy few of it and just hold. And as for others they can trade other cryptocurrencies with bitcoin and that gives them another opportunity that can help them decide if they want to stay or not as an unemployed person.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 10:27:06 AM
Cryptocurrency money can help support you while you gain new skills. For instance, you can make money through cryptos while you are teaching yourself how to code Cheesy
Activity: 275
January 07, 2018, 10:16:32 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

I agree with you, bitcoin can reduce unemployment. By searching for bitcoin they will get income to meet their needs, it is a positive benefit of bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
January 07, 2018, 09:13:03 AM
Yes it reduces unemployment..
It is because some users dont have job right now and spending their time in bitcoin .
But, they are same  to employed person..
 They make money too ..
Bitcoin users are hard worker and more patience.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
January 07, 2018, 06:58:06 AM
it reduces unemployment in a way that people who has no job consider bitcoin,  or joining campaigns, as a source of income.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
January 07, 2018, 06:30:51 AM
Bitcoin has made a big name in the world . Through it many people in the world have been able to earn money by working . Those who have made huge contribution in reducing unemployment .

Now many big projects are associated with bitcoin and it automatically requires labor, and if they are unemployed then it can reduce unemployment. I'm sure that there are still many people who helped the economy because of bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 05:11:11 AM
Bitcoin has made a big name in the world . Through it many people in the world have been able to earn money by working . Those who have made huge contribution in reducing unemployment .
Yes bitcoin is very important for those who have no job and their life is in big trouble so bitcoin can make their life very easy and they bring out  from any trouble, that's why bitcoin can reduce employment and they can help for those who cannot koin this forum because they are uneducated and many people who joined bitcoin they provide best education for poor children.
Activity: 322
January 07, 2018, 03:51:54 AM
Activity: 167
January 07, 2018, 12:49:33 AM
Yah absolutely..
For me bitcoin reduces unemployment because of that  some people who among bitcoin users are getting small amount of money from bitcoin industry which they use for their personal and family needs.
Activity: 218
January 07, 2018, 12:47:44 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

yes I agree, bitcoin can reduce unemployment, because by looking for bitcoin also can generate profit. Bitcoin can also be an alternative to finding additional for those who are already working.
Activity: 53
Merit: 14
January 07, 2018, 12:16:43 AM

Today, bitcoin has been playing a vital role on every individuals life specially in their monetary aspects, they were all able to provide great financial support by getting it from bitcoin. There are a lot of people already who are unemployed that considers bitcoin as their job which can help them a lot in supporting their daily needs. I don't think this is a good mindset still because bitcoin is not a formal job.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 07, 2018, 12:13:50 AM

When bitcoin arises to the top, many people started investing on it and considered it as their real job. There are a lot of unemployed individual who was able to provide financial support through the help of bitcoin. Bitcoin truly reduces unemployment somehow but this should not come to the point that people will not find a formal job anymore because bitcoin is too risky.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
January 06, 2018, 11:57:35 PM
Bitcoin really great way to reduce the unemployment in the entire world. Not only reduces unemployment but also can help to some student. Bitcoin give us the solution on the poverty. As experience the bitcoin now I can say that bitcoin is my part time job, I don’t have doubt that I enter on this world of bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 09:48:58 PM
For me yes, bitcoin reduces unemployment. Especially for country that have many jobless people there, they can get a job on bitcoins like signature campaign, social media campaign, join some bounty and many others job on bitcoins. So they can earn money in bitcoin
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
January 06, 2018, 09:46:20 PM
It is true that the bitcoin reduces unemployment. Many people are now have a good job because of the bitcoin. Many people are getting interesting to the bitcoin even though the money that we can earn is not stable.
There are not many jobs that you can get with bitcoin, now that does not mean that you can not earn money with bitcoin because you can obviously do that, but it is not easy, many people try to make money in bitcoin and they fail since they do not have the skills or the knowledge to earn money due to their lack of skills.

Activity: 144
January 06, 2018, 06:50:05 PM
Bitcoin is not giving an actual employment. It is only an alternative to personal way to earn money. Im not against it since a lot of people getting rich beacause of it. You will only be employed if you are a registered business owner. Who'll needing employment anyway when you are already rich?
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
January 06, 2018, 04:23:58 PM
I agree with this opinion, Bitcoin has helped many people in terms of unemployment, because with the bitcoin unemployment is getting less, but most of the unemployed do not know or do not understand with Bitcoin.
Definitely bitcoin are helping everyone to enhance the living standard of people and they want to be changed. Since the bitcoins are established, thousands and millions of the people have been benefited with them. They are rocking the whole world and since everything is going in their own favor, bitcoin are just turning the stones. Good luck to all people for their life ahead.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
January 06, 2018, 03:28:59 PM
I think maybe that bitcoin not reduce unemployment but give possibilites for people like those to just change their life by increasing their wallets.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 03:21:50 PM
I also think so. Because  play bitcoin does not have to spend money, we can get bitcoin from faucet, bounty and others. I think bitcoin can reduce unemployment as long as the person understand and comprehend what is bitcoin and how to get  bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
January 06, 2018, 03:14:22 PM
I agree with this opinion, Bitcoin has helped many people in terms of unemployment, because with the bitcoin unemployment is getting less, but most of the unemployed do not know or do not understand with Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: