Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin replaces the money? Could happen? - page 45. (Read 86028 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
i don't think bitcoin will ever replace fiat currencies. The powers at b e would 1005 not allow for that to happen. the Us dollar will remain the most traded currency in the world. In addition, the folks at the federal Reserve are making a killing off thew interest the US taxpayer pays in income tax.

yeah me to i dont think it will happen mostly majority of people will select physical money than a digital money, for the thought that bitcoin will replace money nah it is very hard to implement bitcoin has many trials,acceptance to be prove with and bitcoin is not known by many people in outside world, although bitcoin is slowly rising and thats good for us users it cannot happen to replace real money because main reason is government wont truly allow it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
i don't think bitcoin will ever replace fiat currencies. The powers at b e would 1005 not allow for that to happen. the Us dollar will remain the most traded currency in the world. In addition, the folks at the federal Reserve are making a killing off thew interest the US taxpayer pays in income tax.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Well, I think bitcoin cannot become real money unless it has some structural changes in its mechanism.

Im confused about the real money ,what is bitcoin? As i know its already digital money ,that said it can become fiat money,thats what i suppose you trying to say bitcoin being printed ,anyway no bitcoin wont replace its just another option to pay as well another currencie ,a virtual currency.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Well, I think bitcoin cannot become real money unless it has some structural changes in its mechanism.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
If it will happen and bitcoin replace money, what we will got? Money was replaced by other money? Bitcoin better to compete with other currency like dollar to become better one day.
Activity: 812
This could happen but I honestly do not see this happen to be honest, the bitcoin is too small and the dollar way too big.
The dollar is also way more popular and stockings are depending on it too.

Its not only about dollar its about all the fiat currency across the globe, dollar is not that powerful if you compare it with the value of GCC countries, dollar is almost shit in front of them when it comes to value.
Activity: 420
This could happen but I honestly do not see this happen to be honest, the bitcoin is too small and the dollar way too big.
The dollar is also way more popular and stockings are depending on it too.
Activity: 602
Even if bitcoin gets on mainstream it will be always used as a secondary currency, the first choice of people would be definitely fiat, bitcon will always used as an second option.

I would not be so sure..

I do not know about what kind of "money" you are talking, but probably a large part of your transactions is made with "plastic money" Wink

Replacement cards Visa or MasterCard for Bitcoin is only a matter of time. Sooner or later, the classic money will exist only in the collector form.
Bitcoin will not replace the money it will be another payment method only and there are still a lot of people that dont even know what Bitcoin is and that is the problem.
But you see also of course that Bitcoin is getting more used and popular but it wont replace it.

There probably gonna stay a little % of market for paper money, but may happen that the greater part of them will be a savings of older generations - just accustomed to this type of money or technology opponents.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
Even if bitcoin gets on mainstream it will be always used as a secondary currency, the first choice of people would be definitely fiat, bitcon will always used as an second option.

I would not be so sure..

I do not know about what kind of "money" you are talking, but probably a large part of your transactions is made with "plastic money" Wink

Replacement cards Visa or MasterCard for Bitcoin is only a matter of time. Sooner or later, the classic money will exist only in the collector form.
Bitcoin will not replace the money it will be another payment method only and there are still a lot of people that dont even know what Bitcoin is and that is the problem.
But you see also of course that Bitcoin is getting more used and popular but it wont replace it.

Paper money holds the monopoly of having maximum number of users worldwide, comparatively bitcoin is too small and even in future if bitcoin becomes more popular, paper money will still keep ruling the world.
Activity: 294
I think it could. Maybe it will have some other name, but for sure something like that will happen in future. Technic, money do not stay in one form of it, everything develop.
This idea that bitcoin can replaces the money remind me a film about future "the time" where they payed everything with their time. Haha well, it's too fantastic. But the idea is similar to what I'm trying to say - one day paper and metallic money will disappear.
Activity: 350

I would not be so sure..

Activity: 239
No it will never happen.As you've mentioned about stores accepting bitcoins that is fine,we can even expect big players like Amazon or Ebay to star accepting bitcoins as an alternate paying method but they won't completely replace the fiat.The government will never allow that for obvious reasons.
precisely the coin will never over rule the real money. Maybe he is getting bigger each year
but real cash will always be the number one paying method that's for sure. Internet  can only change it.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
Noo bitcoins will never replace the money because you can't buy everything with just the coin. And you
can buy everything with enough money so NO he can't replace real moneyssss

never say never, bitcoin certainly has the potential to become big enough to be the worldwide currency for sue. although i also believe that this will not happen because the governments would never allow it. but i will never say never because there is always the possibility of surprise.
Activity: 239
Noo bitcoins will never replace the money because you can't buy everything with just the coin. And you
can buy everything with enough money so NO he can't replace real moneyssss
Activity: 602

I would not be so sure..

No this is never going to happen because it is just to much of a job and it is impossible to have only one currency in the whole world. But Bitcoin does not need to do that in order to be great. To can also be great without something like that.

Yes and I think bitcoin itself is a money so we don't want it to to replace other money as we need all type of currencies so that people can use it according to their convenience.

Yes I think bitcoin will not reimburse for it in my opinion is also not possible. All orag already comfortable with each country's currency. Bitcoin is a digital currency, has no form so that the two are not interconnected or even replace.
Yeah that's right each and every country have their own currency they won't be in a mentality to accept bitcoin legally and let bitcoin be in its own nature those who want bitcoin can use it.

Yeah, if bitcoin replacing fiat in every countries it will become disaster, bitcoin can act as a sub money but not to become primary fiat money, it will balance the economic of the country

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
No this is never going to happen because it is just to much of a job and it is impossible to have only one currency in the whole world. But Bitcoin does not need to do that in order to be great. To can also be great without something like that.

Yes and I think bitcoin itself is a money so we don't want it to to replace other money as we need all type of currencies so that people can use it according to their convenience.

Yes I think bitcoin will not reimburse for it in my opinion is also not possible. All orag already comfortable with each country's currency. Bitcoin is a digital currency, has no form so that the two are not interconnected or even replace.
Yeah that's right each and every country have their own currency they won't be in a mentality to accept bitcoin legally and let bitcoin be in its own nature those who want bitcoin can use it.

Yeah, if bitcoin replacing fiat in every countries it will become disaster, bitcoin can act as a sub money but not to become primary fiat money, it will balance the economic of the country

bitcoin will always be an alternative currency, and will never replace fiat. except bitcoin already be in Balance the like fiat. where every country considers illegal.
Yeah right bitcoin will not be able to replace the money, because if bitcoin replace the money and the money disappeared it could damage the country's economy so I think it's very dangerous. So money can not be replaced for any reason by bitcoin. Because both are also very different places and functions.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

bitcoin will always be an alternative currency, and will never replace fiat. except bitcoin already be in Balance the like fiat. where every country considers illegal.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Pages:
Jump to: