Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin replaces the money? Could happen? - page 46. (Read 86028 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
No this is never going to happen because it is just to much of a job and it is impossible to have only one currency in the whole world. But Bitcoin does not need to do that in order to be great. To can also be great without something like that.

Yes and I think bitcoin itself is a money so we don't want it to to replace other money as we need all type of currencies so that people can use it according to their convenience.

Yes I think bitcoin will not reimburse for it in my opinion is also not possible. All orag already comfortable with each country's currency. Bitcoin is a digital currency, has no form so that the two are not interconnected or even replace.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
No this is never going to happen because it is just to much of a job and it is impossible to have only one currency in the whole world. But Bitcoin does not need to do that in order to be great. To can also be great without something like that.

Yes and I think bitcoin itself is a money so we don't want it to to replace other money as we need all type of currencies so that people can use it according to their convenience.
Activity: 434

It will never be possible indeed, the fact is that other currency's are way bigger and always will be better digitally in the years.
Its just a matter before other currency's are also be digitally.
Activity: 420
legendary
Activity: 1162
yes it is possible, bitcoin can replace real money. bitcoin is the future, and because bitcoin can make all payments become easier and faster.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
The chance is really small that it can happen and the reason is because there are a lot of people that dont even know how Bitcoin works and what it is so that is a big problem.
But maybe in the future it would be possible when it is more used and popular.
I think regardless of the fact that people know it or not bitcoin or similar crypto currencies do not have characteristics to be replaced of money.

Bitcoin could never replace fiat. As quoted by the above buddy in cryptocurrencies bitcoin has got a good features in growth but never has the features to take the place of fiat.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
The chance is really small that it can happen and the reason is because there are a lot of people that dont even know how Bitcoin works and what it is so that is a big problem.
I think regardless of the fact that people know it or not bitcoin or similar crypto currencies do not have characteristics to be replaced of money.
Activity: 364
It is clear that bitcoin with current structure and mechanism cannot never replace the money but maybe it can be an alternative money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It is the matter of time. In the near future this will not happen. Many people do not understand the technology, as well as many old people who never want to learn new technology, it is easier for the old-fashioned way. We need progress and technical competence.
But if the dream, it is possible in the far-distant future, mankind will go completely on cryptocurrency or something like this. For example, remember video games about future, and there the currency. Maybe everything will be the same way.
I do not think this is gonna happen but it maybe could happen in about 20 years or something.
Right now its very far from it but this can of course change if the bitcoin grows a lot and also be globally known and used, the same rule applies for stores.

Bitcoin will be widely used and will be accepted as a currency in future but only as a secondary currency, ifat money will always enjoy and hold the crown of being a primary currency.
The only possibility for happening other things is the time that a country consider bitcoin as its own currency although I know there is a weak probability.

Yeah well Said the probability is very low to get bitcoin evolve as a country's own currency. In future when the adoption increases high bitcoin will be used as an alternate currency in future.
Yes, if bitcoin can stand in future it is likely that it can be known as the second currency of many countries.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
Anything is possible in this world. I`m not saying that btc will replace some old currency but in ideal conditions I think something like that can happen.
We probably talking about some far future, cause now other currencies are too strong. And have many powerful people behind it.

Aside from that, money is almost like a pride of the country..when their currency is being take over by bitcoin, then its like a shame to their government except if they really need to adopt it to survive their economy...
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
I can't really understand what you mean by repacing money. Bitcoin is money, dollar is money too so if we will swap bitcoin and dollar, we will swap money and money, am i right? Grin

I think he means that bitcoin can replace the physical money. My thoughs of that is it will never ever happen because physical money is implemented of government and many people prefferw physical money where they can touch and feel than digital money that is floating in online world. It is possible to be hack. And also physical money is most prefered by al of business establishments and i think if they invest in digital money is very risky for them to lose.
Bitcoin is indeed, money but I think he means that if it can replace dollar or something and my answer is no, as you can see you see that Bitcoin is not everywhere acceptable.
If Bitcoin is everywhere acceptable than you can talk about replacing but you cant talk now around this time about replacing.

But you see indeed that Bitcoin is getting more and more popular and that is nice.

I think even if its used everywhere its still not possible because all other currency's are much bigger than the bitcoin.
Maybe if the bitcoin will get a lot more media attention it maybe is possible but banks will most likely try to stop this with their powers..
Yes, you are true all the currencies are much bigger and are stronger coming successfully from hundreds of years and they have strong and powerful nations as owners so they will try their best to support their currency.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Anything is possible in this world. I`m not saying that btc will replace some old currency but in ideal conditions I think something like that can happen.
We probably talking about some far future, cause now other currencies are too strong. And have many powerful people behind it.
Activity: 812
Could dollar replace eur? Silver replace Gold?
sorry,  but its a dumb question...

as a currency, yep... bitcoin(or another cryptocurrency) is the future, it has potencial to become big, perhaps the most used currency.
But will never replace money... bitcoin is money.

I also do not think that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a major currency to be honest, I think that the bitcoin will at the end die.
Because of banks that makes something similar like the bitcoin.

This is what I was thinking before. Sooner or later, banks would be able to come up with their own version of BTC if they feel that it is something that will be profitable for them. Much like what they are doing with other financial services that they adopt from other financial institutions.

Ill disagree with your though because it will never happen because many people as i am prefer cash than bitcoin because it is safer if you can touch and feel your money rather than digital money, and i dont think government wont let it happen because they dont see it usefull i really think if bitcoin treatens real money government will take action to that government will make bitcoin to die or to be controlled by them thats why bitcoin cannot make real cash dissappear.

Do you use credit card? dont you pay your bills via internet? So.... whats the diference?
Banks already use digital currency...
Yes but I think bitcoin will not replace the money. Although banks are already using digital currencies such as credit cards, but I think it is very different from the crypto.
Activity: 350
Could dollar replace eur? Silver replace Gold?
sorry,  but its a dumb question...

as a currency, yep... bitcoin(or another cryptocurrency) is the future, it has potencial to become big, perhaps the most used currency.
But will never replace money... bitcoin is money.

I also do not think that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a major currency to be honest, I think that the bitcoin will at the end die.

This is what I was thinking before. Sooner or later, banks would be able to come up with their own version of BTC if they feel that it is something that will be profitable for them. Much like what they are doing with other financial services that they adopt from other financial institutions.

Ill disagree with your though because it will never happen because many people as i am prefer cash than bitcoin because it is safer if you can touch and feel your money rather than digital money, and i dont think government wont let it happen because they dont see it usefull i really think if bitcoin treatens real money government will take action to that government will make bitcoin to die or to be controlled by them thats why bitcoin cannot make real cash dissappear.

Do you use credit card? dont you pay your bills via internet? So.... whats the diference?
Banks already use digital currency...
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Activity: 308
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
It will never happen,until doomsday money will not replaced for being major payment in this world,people know money since they born,even technology like bitcoin take away payment,moeny will not replaced.
Activity: 406
I can't really understand what you mean by repacing money. Bitcoin is money, dollar is money too so if we will swap bitcoin and dollar, we will swap money and money, am i right? Grin
But here the OP do not mean as money but actually he mean currency, he is talking about the currency which every time compete with each other, so he is talking that will bitcoin be able to compete other currencies!

Bitcoin has already started to compete with other currencies but it will never reach to the top as majority of people are not aware about bitcoins and will continue to use fiat currency.

Pages:
Jump to: