Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin replaces the money? Could happen? - page 48. (Read 86028 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I do not think this is gonna happen but it maybe could happen in about 20 years or something.
Right now its very far from it but this can of course change if the bitcoin grows a lot and also be globally known and used, the same rule applies for stores.

Bitcoin will be widely used and will be accepted as a currency in future but only as a secondary currency, ifat money will always enjoy and hold the crown of being a primary currency.
Activity: 406
I do not think this is gonna happen but it maybe could happen in about 20 years or something.
Right now its very far from it but this can of course change if the bitcoin grows a lot and also be globally known and used, the same rule applies for stores.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
No this would never happen, real money has just been around for to long so being replaced is not a option. But Bitcoin does not need to Replace money in order to become big, it can do it on its own.
For many reasons it will not to replace money but it can decrease usage of money worldwide.

Exactly and the users of fiat are more in compare to bitcoin and that difference will continue to follow even in future even if bitcoin gets on mainstream, money will always be ruling the world.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
No this would never happen, real money has just been around for to long so being replaced is not a option. But Bitcoin does not need to Replace money in order to become big, it can do it on its own.
For many reasons it will not to replace money but it can decrease usage of money worldwide.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
No I do not think this can happen because the fact is still that the normal currency's are still way too big to get replaced by the bitcoin.
Maybe it could happen at little country's that not have a stable currency, with that kind if country's it could be reachable but for the normal currency's its pretty far, not gonna happen in the upcoming 10 years.

No it's not gonna happen...Currency in a country is their pride.. They won't let anyone replaces their currency except if they were colonized by other country, and bitcoin is the best as online currency and not in real life and in places with no internet..
Activity: 448
No I do not think this can happen because the fact is still that the normal currency's are still way too big to get replaced by the bitcoin.
Maybe it could happen at little country's that not have a stable currency, with that kind if country's it could be reachable but for the normal currency's its pretty far, not gonna happen in the upcoming 10 years.
Activity: 271
The chance is really small but I know what you think you think that because you see already know that Bitcoin is becoming more popular and that can be nice of course.
But there will be a lot of people that is still using their money and that is quite important for them.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
Impossible for bitcoin cause if you will ask somebody about bitcoin, 50% wil answer no. Other 50% will answer yes, but not everybody want to change current money.
therefore bitcoin should be popular beforehand to be able to replace the dollar at least could be the currency most widely used if bitcoin not popular or mainstream would be very difficult for bitcoin to replace the dollar.
examples Current of bitcoin is not too popular. bitcoin certainly not proportional to the strength of the dollar
Yeah that's right, bitcoin is used only By few people say 15 to 20 percent, but dollar is so popular and known to all, replacing that is not so easy, if more people adopt bitcoin then it can be accepted as a popular payment system in every countries but could never happen.
I doubt that bitcoin is used by 15-20% of the world's population, I assume it is something more like 1-3% of the world's population uses it, and maybe not even that much. It could be more, but based on the price I doubt there is a massive following right now.

Yes very impossible it cannot replace the real physical money maybe those who think that is addicted more to bitcoin and he keeps thinking on bitcoib. Money is origanated in his country maker law and securities have been filed with it so real money cannot be easily down by digital money. In bitcoin it is still digital money we never knows what might happen for this in the future so let stick to paper money and make btc as investment money only.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Impossible for bitcoin cause if you will ask somebody about bitcoin, 50% wil answer no. Other 50% will answer yes, but not everybody want to change current money.
therefore bitcoin should be popular beforehand to be able to replace the dollar at least could be the currency most widely used if bitcoin not popular or mainstream would be very difficult for bitcoin to replace the dollar.
examples Current of bitcoin is not too popular. bitcoin certainly not proportional to the strength of the dollar
Yeah that's right, bitcoin is used only By few people say 15 to 20 percent, but dollar is so popular and known to all, replacing that is not so easy, if more people adopt bitcoin then it can be accepted as a popular payment system in every countries but could never happen.
I doubt that bitcoin is used by 15-20% of the world's population, I assume it is something more like 1-3% of the world's population uses it, and maybe not even that much. It could be more, but based on the price I doubt there is a massive following right now.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I dont think it would replace right off the bat.

But I think it will eventually replace it down the road, since the traditional forms like the bitcoin debit card allows those who dont know bitcoin much still get in touch with bitcoin.

And then eventually killing the fiat form to another world reserve currency maybe.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Bitcoin IS money!!!
People can buy goods and services with Bitcoin, therefore it is money!
I know people who already get partly paid in Bitcoin by their employer, therefore Bitcoin is money!!

I know tweakers who get paid in meth. I guess that means meth is also money...
Activity: 350
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
Now in some places to buy goods directly can use bitcoin, how to conduct transactions directly using bitcoin? Because I place no purchases using bitcoin.

Nowadays has developed, which initially buy goods directly can only be used with the currency and credit cards, and can now use bitcoin although only in some places. Is it possible that the next few years means of exchange for transactions money initially turned into bitcoin?

What do you think about this?

this will never happen fiat money will always be here, bitcoin will never be able to replace fiat money but bitcoin can become more popular than fiat money.

No matter how much I like to see Bitcoin get more popular than fiat money, I really don't think this will ever happen. Way too many people depend on fiat and don't know and probably will never know what Bitcoin really is.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1104
Now in some places to buy goods directly can use bitcoin, how to conduct transactions directly using bitcoin? Because I place no purchases using bitcoin.

Nowadays has developed, which initially buy goods directly can only be used with the currency and credit cards, and can now use bitcoin although only in some places. Is it possible that the next few years means of exchange for transactions money initially turned into bitcoin?

What do you think about this?

this will never happen fiat money will always be here, bitcoin will never be able to replace fiat money but bitcoin can become more popular than fiat money.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
I agree,money is used by all the people in the world and people around the whole world doesnt know what bitcoin is and bitcoin is for the internet use a internet payment system.
Your right and people wants to use their own currency especially their government. I dont think government will allow btc as their main currency.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Governments never support bitcoins and they never want that any crypto should replace the paper money as Governments holds control over the paper money
If the people use bitcoin rather than a government currency then it's the demand, government can't stop them who use bitcoin and government never can control bitcoin.
Bitcoin will not replace money because as you can see now you see of course that it is becoming more popular but the value is also important and that is not high now so that is bad.
It will not replace it because as you can see you see that there are a lot of people is still using their money.

I agree,money is used by all the people in the world and people around the whole world doesnt know what bitcoin is and bitcoin is for the internet use a internet payment system.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
Governments never support bitcoins and they never want that any crypto should replace the paper money as Governments holds control over the paper money
If the people use bitcoin rather than a government currency then it's the demand, government can't stop them who use bitcoin and government never can control bitcoin.
Bitcoin will not replace money because as you can see now you see of course that it is becoming more popular but the value is also important and that is not high now so that is bad.
It will not replace it because as you can see you see that there are a lot of people is still using their money.

Bitcoin IS money!!!
People can buy goods and services with Bitcoin, therefore it is money!
I know people who already get partly paid in Bitcoin by their employer, therefore Bitcoin is money!!
The difference is that that Bitcoin is decentralized and not government and bank controlled. Both types of money will exist!!That is what I think will happen.And more and more people will use Bitcoin beside their local state issued money.
Activity: 364
Pages:
Jump to: