Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin replaces the money? Could happen? - page 69. (Read 86028 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 01, 2016, 08:35:06 AM
Not completely replace, however I think small countries may try to get their nose into it to get a bit more independent from the USD.

Bitcoin is certainly not replace the money. I know that it is getting bigger but it does not replace that money, I'm sure.
Some people do not even know what Bitcoins.

Yes, that's correct, the awareness level is the key issue that bitcoin is not that popular in many countries, merchants will start accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment in future but it will not become a major currency as the users of bitcoin are very few as compared to fiat.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 01, 2016, 06:54:40 AM
I think its possible but it will take a long time till it will happen.
Its will take years before its even possible.
I think we just need to wait till its so far, the digital currency's are the future.

no they are not, they rely upon 2 external factors, electricity and internet access, which somebody else controls... and with the war mongering guberments talking about throwing nukes around, anything digital is at very high risk of becoming destroyed/ redundant Sad

why is there so much delusion, is it part of a guberment agenda, or is it just big investors manipulating a profit??

getting kinda fed up of all this, they say clever ppl learn by their mistakes, genius learn from other ppls mistakes, but idiots never learn Sad

blockchain is 60 gb and growing at an alarming rate, it has max 5 years until it implodes or is centralised by guberment data centers as they are the only places that could sustain it by then
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 01, 2016, 06:32:38 AM
I think its possible but it will take a long time till it will happen.
Its will take years before its even possible.
I think we just need to wait till its so far, the digital currency's are the future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Forza Roma
February 01, 2016, 06:28:07 AM
Not completely replace, however I think small countries may try to get their nose into it to get a bit more independent from the USD.

Bitcoin is certainly not replace the money. I know that it is getting bigger but it does not replace that money, I'm sure.
Some people do not even know what Bitcoins.
Activity: 193
January 31, 2016, 10:42:23 PM
January 31, 2016, 09:44:08 PM
Until we get rid of governments we're always gonna have national currencies. While there are governments there'll be tax and that'll be paid in the money they control.

all taxation = voluntary, you wasnt sooo silly that you requested such voluntary liability were you? i have not paid tax in over 5 years, and i will never contribute to funding criminal mafia war mongering guberments  Smiley

well said, but this can be done only with minor amount, with major amount(if you buy expensive things like house car) i'm sure your are traced, no matter how you pay

with an house for example there is the notary, and you cna not escape that

apparently an old law states 3 good men make up a notary Smiley
Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 31, 2016, 04:51:43 PM
its not possible for sure because people are not too much interested in it
Activity: 224
January 31, 2016, 04:24:22 PM
it might happen for sure in my opinion and it will happen soon, we just need to wait and thats it
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
January 31, 2016, 02:22:53 PM
Until we get rid of governments we're always gonna have national currencies. While there are governments there'll be tax and that'll be paid in the money they control.

all taxation = voluntary, you wasnt sooo silly that you requested such voluntary liability were you? i have not paid tax in over 5 years, and i will never contribute to funding criminal mafia war mongering guberments  Smiley

well said, but this can be done only with minor amount, with major amount(if you buy expensive things like house car) i'm sure your are traced, no matter how you pay

with an house for example there is the notary, and you cna not escape that
January 31, 2016, 11:46:50 AM

January 31, 2016, 11:45:04 AM
maybe , someday with bitcoin we could buy something . the important thing now hopefully bitcoin currency legalized be recognized throughout the country.

Bitcoin will not replace money. It's just an alternative option of currency made available to us. I don't think it was made to replace anything.
i do agree with you bitcoin is bitcoin and money is money and impossible to see bitcoin replace money but we can use bitcoin to make a money
I'm a bit surprised how people seperate bitcoin and money, i consider bitcoin as money and with money we make payments?

when i can pay fines or illegal tax's with bitcoin, it will then and only then be deemed money Smiley it is a bit of fun at the mo which the elite are using to their advantage or trying at least, gaining mass adoption so they can do away with cash, then once they have everybodys value, they simply start lobbing nukes around, destroying the electricity grid, the interwebs and also the bitcoin network, if your pushing for adoption stop, the blockchain is growing at an alarming rate, and will be unsustainable in max 5 years Sad
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
January 31, 2016, 11:28:00 AM
maybe , someday with bitcoin we could buy something . the important thing now hopefully bitcoin currency legalized be recognized throughout the country.

Bitcoin will not replace money. It's just an alternative option of currency made available to us. I don't think it was made to replace anything.
i do agree with you bitcoin is bitcoin and money is money and impossible to see bitcoin replace money but we can use bitcoin to make a money
I'm a bit surprised how people seperate bitcoin and money, i consider bitcoin as money and with money we make payments?
Activity: 756
January 31, 2016, 10:27:40 AM
Now in some places to buy goods directly can use bitcoin, how to conduct transactions directly using bitcoin? Because I place no purchases using bitcoin.

Nowadays has developed, which initially buy goods directly can only be used with the currency and credit cards, and can now use bitcoin although only in some places. Is it possible that the next few years means of exchange for transactions money initially turned into bitcoin?

What do you think about this?
although bitcoin is a great currency, i dont believe it will replace fiat currency until the mai issues are sorted out. main issues being:
-the volatility in price.
-the amount of time transactions take to confirm.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
January 31, 2016, 10:26:17 AM
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
January 31, 2016, 09:05:25 AM
i dont think bitcoin can replace money, bitcoin is digital currency, if anything happens to your wallet or internet all of your money will be gone

so its very risky to replacing money with bitcoin
Activity: 532
January 31, 2016, 08:15:56 AM
It could happen in the future but it will be hard to do so. Bitcoin needs to do something big for it to happen.
yeah something big could make bitcoin-known, so that it can accelerate the bitcoin take over fiat,
the key is, the price of bitcoin
I think if the price goes up or explode  maybe $1000/BTC, it will create bitcoin very famous
Activity: 350
January 31, 2016, 06:14:44 AM
It could happen in the future but it will be hard to do so. Bitcoin needs to do something big for it to happen.

Yes we might not see it in our life, but if dices are placed well we could see it in few years
There is no chance that we will see it in a few years. The price needs to be quite high first.

You are wrong. I dont know but I somewhere read in the forum thread that there is a country who stopped its own currency and made bitcoin as a acceptable currency.
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
January 31, 2016, 06:01:39 AM

Yes we might not see it in our life, but if dices are placed well we could see it in few years
There is no chance that we will see it in a few years. The price needs to be quite high first.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
January 31, 2016, 05:43:58 AM

Activity: 322
January 31, 2016, 01:14:30 AM
i think that it could actually happen in the future though it will require the mass adoption to happen and people starting use it way more in their everyday life
Yeah, this time the key is the adoption of those people. if a large community adopts bitcoin. I believe will start a lot of other communities that follow, slowly bitcoin will replace fiat money
Pages:
Jump to: