Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin replaces the money? Could happen? - page 68. (Read 86028 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
February 02, 2016, 12:04:39 PM
I think that's the opinion of the extreme optimist about BTC, I see it being a very important currency specially online transactions but not seeing it replacing fiat completely.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 02, 2016, 11:44:42 AM
Hell no. I don't want bitcoin to replace money.

You are just amazed on how bitcoin works today. If it will replaced our current money system expect those benefits you are getting in bitcoin transactions will be loss too.

Central banks won't allow anonymous transactions as it will just make more money fraud activities. And welcome bitcoin tax if it will replaced our current money system.

finally some common sense Smiley thank you, the fact that we dont control the electricity grid or our internet access is what will stop bitcoin taking off, also the size of the blockchain, give it 4 - 5 years and it will no longer be sustainable, unless it is centralised by guberment dataceners and we dont want that Sad
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 02, 2016, 11:39:49 AM
Hell no. I don't want bitcoin to replace money.

You are just amazed on how bitcoin works today. If it will replaced our current money system expect those benefits you are getting in bitcoin transactions will be loss too.

Central banks won't allow anonymous transactions as it will just make more money fraud activities. And welcome bitcoin tax if it will replaced our current money system.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
February 02, 2016, 11:21:53 AM
I think the bitcoin will replace the money but it will take a lot of time.
The future of the bitcoin is very good but I don't know if it will be so good.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
February 02, 2016, 11:09:20 AM
It could happen but it will take a long time for we really at this point, also the bank doesn't like the bitcoin at all. I think it will happen but let we say it will happen maybe in about 10 years and the bitcoin is also risky.

They dont like bitcoin but there is no doubt that they have interest in blockchain technology. There is no way to separate blockchain from bitcoin so there is no doubt that they will need to have an interest in bitcoin as well so someday it could be possible that it could replace fiat in daily transaction
Activity: 616
February 02, 2016, 10:56:22 AM
It could happen but it will take a long time for we really at this point, also the bank doesn't like the bitcoin at all. I think it will happen but let we say it will happen maybe in about 10 years and the bitcoin is also risky.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
February 02, 2016, 10:49:28 AM
I don't think BTC can replace fiat completely, BTC is a good virtual currency and can take transactions online and on the internet a new level compared to before but I doubt they can compete with fiat in real world transactions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 02, 2016, 08:54:27 AM
it is already replacing money for a lot of new startups who only use bitcoin to trade. Bitcoin is increasingly growing to become a global currency.

But still many countries like US, UK like these big countries are not accepting bitcoin still. People wishes means these idiotic politicians will allow bitcoin to come inside the real world I guess.
These kind of adoption and other very good rhythm for bitcoin. Good luck to all. 
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 02, 2016, 07:58:14 AM
it is already replacing money for a lot of new startups who only use bitcoin to trade. Bitcoin is increasingly growing to become a global currency.

can never be a global currency, the blockchain is growing at an alarming rate, it will be dead before long before mass adoption Smiley
Activity: 476
February 02, 2016, 04:33:02 AM
I do believe in bitcoin but I guess bitcoin can't replace money even btc will be totally spread. Physical money wont be loss even in future because they are both different kinda currency.

I really do not think that can happen. Many people on earth do not even know what Bitcoins are mainly the older generation.

So I think that will never happen or only after 10 years or so.

But it is a big step for the world.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 01, 2016, 10:15:02 PM
I do believe in bitcoin but I guess bitcoin can't replace money even btc will be totally spread. Physical money wont be loss even in future because they are both different kinda currency.
Activity: 504
February 01, 2016, 09:42:12 PM
Activity: 490
February 01, 2016, 08:21:56 PM
it might happen for sure in my opinion and it will happen soon, we just need to wait and thats it
I agree bitcoin will replace the money, but not for the near future, bitcoin is still not perfect
needs some additions in the features bitcoin, and bitcoin is still too young
Activity: 164
February 01, 2016, 07:26:37 PM
It could happen but it will take some time till it will be doing it, its will be taking a long time till it replace real money. digital currency's are the future but I will take a bit of time till it can really happen of course.

It will take a long time that any crypto currency replacing the money, as it is not that easy to replace money which is in existence since ages, and I don't think that a new born baby replacing fiat that easily in coming future, I would standby fiat currency at a moment.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
February 01, 2016, 06:22:14 PM
Its possible but I think its possible in a few years, in about 3 years.
The future is not predictable of course so we will see.
But the bitcoin has a bright future a head of course.

Bitcoin has a great future ahead no doubt about it, but the fact is that it will never replace paper currency, if you compare the users of paper currency with digital currency then bitcoin is nowhere in the list, bitcoin will be more strong in future but it will never replace fiat currency.
Activity: 434
February 01, 2016, 11:12:36 AM
Its possible but I think its possible in a few years, in about 3 years.
The future is not predictable of course so we will see.
But the bitcoin has a bright future a head of course.
Activity: 616
February 01, 2016, 11:11:04 AM
It could happen but it will take some time till it will be doing it, its will be taking a long time till it replace real money. digital currency's are the future but I will take a bit of time till it can really happen of course.
Activity: 287
February 01, 2016, 11:07:54 AM
Yes this could happen any time now or maybe in very close future we could get coins more then cash

That's true but that doesn't mean that fiat will totally disappeared, bitcoin will be strong in future, but there will be existence of fiat too, as people have more faith in fiat, and they don't trust crypto as a currency, as they have fear of loosing their money.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
February 01, 2016, 10:50:36 AM
Yes this could happen any time now or maybe in very close future we could get coins more then cash
Activity: 210
February 01, 2016, 10:25:16 AM
I think its possible but it will take a long time till it will happen.
Its will take years before its even possible.
I think we just need to wait till its so far, the digital currency's are the future.

Bitcoin will be widely used as a mode of payment, but I don't see it replacing fiat in near future, As the users of fiat are more as compared to bitcoins, and there are many people and countries who have not even heard about bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: