Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin saved my year - page 6. (Read 2353 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 258
March 04, 2018, 01:18:46 PM
For now I cannot say that bitcoin saved my year because the money that I have been invested is not enough to have large amount of return. Bitcoin only gives me extra money for my other expenses, not all.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 04:56:23 PM
Congratulations to you and every other persons bitcoin saved from the Economic crisis, Bitcoin has saved lives and will always do to everyone who makes good use of it. Bitcoin always putting smile on the faces of people.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
March 03, 2018, 04:32:44 PM
For me it is not enough to say that bitcoin save my year because what I earned in bitcoin from now is just a little amount.
Maybe for others they can say it like my mentor in bitcoin. In just a month he became a millionare because of trading in bitcoin.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 12:34:23 AM
Congratulations!  Wink
Activity: 154
March 01, 2018, 06:27:20 PM
As of now I'm just saying that bitcoin cant save my year because im newbie as of now.
Someday if I can join the campaign maybe the bitcoin saved my year. All the best thing is that you have time for what they want for bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
March 01, 2018, 05:58:42 PM
I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.

I want to congratulate you too sincerely.

At the moment i am in the process of saving my life with Bitcoin, trying to survive in Venezuela to get out soon. I just started some months ago and it's not a secret that in this country your salary is nothing. That is why i'm actively looking for ways to earn dollars to be able to do it and invest in Bitcoin like theres no tomorrow. I strongly believe in it.

In a couple of months it might save my life. I have faith.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 03:19:25 PM
congrats on that, hope you will make even more, 400 % is not a maxium that you can achieve, believe me.
Activity: 49
March 01, 2018, 03:15:19 PM
I think many Bitcoin brought profit especially those who could purchase on time.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 09:38:19 PM
Cryptocurrencies is a big opportunity for earning money. If we use it in a right way we could to become rich men. I am working under it hardly and have some not bad results.  Smiley
Activity: 224
February 28, 2018, 09:36:46 PM
In fact, bitcoin is a gift from god to all of us...

Everyone feels the same way. Once we learn about bitcoin, we all get a better life. Maybe I'll say it's a miracle.
Activity: 135
February 28, 2018, 09:27:42 PM
when I started a bitcoin my new life was worth my money and that I gave my family the necessity because of my hard work and patience as long as you have the patience of yourself to excite what you want. Yes, bitcoin save my year I am successful and financially secure.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 28, 2018, 07:33:05 PM
Bitcoin has saved my life in last couple year and also now I can earn money by my self that can't I do in the back life. Now I dream Bitcoin can make my dream coming true.
Bitcoin is making it easier to purchase what I want whenever I want. I like to purchase coins every other month.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 28, 2018, 03:21:18 PM
That's great to hear, I love reading stories like this, thanks for sharing. This is one of the things that proves that Bitcoin is indeed a blessing to us all. It gives us hope and chance for a better future regardless of our current status in life. 
Activity: 574
February 28, 2018, 03:13:49 PM
Bitcoin made 2017 great for me too. I lost in stock market, but bitcoin gained more than I imagined. I  made some mistakes buying altcoins high and selling low, but still I gained a lot and I am hopeful for the year 2018
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
February 28, 2018, 02:53:39 PM
I am happy with what you get. I know from the first that bitcoin always saves the economy. make big profits, give happiness, and change the life of each user.
Bitcoin gives me happiness cause I earn unlimited income that change my life to become better and more productive now. Yes, bitcoin save my year I am successful and financially secure.
Activity: 92
February 28, 2018, 02:33:31 PM
Bitcoin saved my expenses in my new house. I supposed to buy new tires for my house from my salary but because of Bitcoin, I gained a lot of profit. Not only in my house but also in my expenses at home. Thanks to Bitcoin for the wonderful 2017.

Activity: 32
February 27, 2018, 10:49:16 AM
when I started a bitcoin my new life was worth my money and that I gave my family the necessity because of my hard work and patience as long as you have the patience of yourself to excite what you want.
Activity: 83
February 26, 2018, 06:53:11 AM
How nice to hear that! Such an inspiration to the people investing im cryptocurrency. I am also looking forward to experience the same thing as I just started my btc journey this year. I already starting to enjoy it as I am starting to get free from all of my debts. I know everybody has experienced to be overwhelmed by having debts and it is such a depressing situation if you have debt, fortunately bitcoin is starting to save me from it. I can now start to live peacefully and same with you, I want to totally get saved from a lot of stress, depression and any negativity of life.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 26, 2018, 06:48:14 AM
Nice post. Very fullfulling to here that. Last year i also started to be part of bitcoin world. Before that, me and my family is always having a hard time where to find .oney to pay bills for our utilities. Also, we really need to hold tight and budget my husbands salary or else we are going to starve in few days. We have no money to enjoy some lesuire. But as i learn about biycoin and other cryptos, we had a great 2017 especially in christmas days. I bought something for my family, pay our debts and i am not worrying anymore in our bills. We can enjoy our evry sunday because we can now afford to go places we wanted to go.
Activity: 430
February 26, 2018, 06:24:20 AM
I strongly agree that by 2017 many people find happiness from their investments in bitcoin, because that year the bitcoin price is rising very high and the price increase is really a joy for those who invest bitcoin. I share the excitement at that time even though it only has some bitcoin, but at least the change in my life gets better especially my current finance. my hopes of bitcoin will bring happiness to all of us in 2018 with the rising price we expect higher and possibly exceeding the highest price in the year2017.
Pages:
Jump to: