Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin saved my year - page 7. (Read 2353 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 06:14:39 AM
I entered this market in 2017. It's an event that gives me extra money. I paid my debts.
Activity: 168
February 26, 2018, 04:54:45 AM
It is good for you, thanks 2017. Hoping It will make everyone more happier in 2018. Today is a nice begin, but remember not to put all your life on a boat, good luck!
Yes, this is the right thing to do. Perhaps the rapid development of bitcoin on the cryptocurrency market in 2017, has affected investor sentiment. They are subjective and forget that the cryptocurrency market is always volatile. This past time, I noticed a lot of people panic and anxiety when the bitcoin dropped continuously. they constantly sell their Bitcoin despite depreciation. Bitcoin is a safe choice for long term investment. It will bring high efficiency. However, we should not rely heavily on bitcoin, which can constitute negative issues.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 04:38:18 AM
I became interested in crypto currency in 2017, until of course bitcoin changed my life, but it gives a certain hope for the future. In general it helps to maintain a positive mood.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 04:17:17 AM
I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.
I believe now that when there islosing someone there is also a better blessings that back and you proven that already. After you sacrifice and felt down there you are now,thanks to btc that gave us a new hope and it will gives us a better future. Different stories of all of us in this forum but i know we are here and blessed because we are kind and use bitcoin in a good reason.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 26, 2018, 04:16:08 AM
I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.

basically crypto trading is different from stock exchange like dollars. so, if it can be more patient and always continue to deepen knowledge, chances are the situation will recover with time. any business in trade or investment. always try to involve knowledge so as not to happen too deep.
Activity: 228
February 26, 2018, 04:13:10 AM
Bitcoin has saved my life in last couple year and also now I can earn money by my self that can't I do in the back life. Now I dream Bitcoin can make my dream coming true.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 04:09:19 AM
It is good for you, thanks 2017. Hoping It will make everyone more happier in 2018. Today is a nice begin, but remember not to put all your life on a boat, good luck!

Bitcoin saved my year, because through bitcoin it gives me other way to get extra income which helps a lot in my situation. I hope that the value of profit that they will give to us will increase. Life will be much happier if it will happen.
Activity: 311
February 25, 2018, 06:33:46 PM
bitcoin has helped my life to even change everything for me and I am very lucky to be introduced to bitcoin by my friend, I then learn what is a blockchain system and so on again then start to know cryptocurrency
Activity: 210
February 25, 2018, 06:19:16 PM
For a lot of us bitcoin saved the year of 2017 and it's still going on! I hope the thing will stay the same even if I know that bitcoin is going again at 7k$ but it's okay it's just the bitcoin thing. What I look for this year is to build a nice portofolio of good promising alts and keep them at least 2 years.
Activity: 322
February 25, 2018, 05:41:39 PM
Hello. I would not say he saved my year, but it clearly got me out of the mess. I managed to repair my car on time and go on vacation
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
February 25, 2018, 05:38:56 PM
Wouldn't say he "saved" me, but bitcoin has completely changed my life since I started making very good money, I can now afford a lot more than before. I have always sought this and it is bitcoin for me a real chance to change my life.
Activity: 616
Merit: 105
February 25, 2018, 02:43:15 PM
first fitting the beginning to jump into bitcoin still rada between believe and do not believe well just follow the developya but pas end of last year wow yah bitcoin did save at the end of last year the sense of satisfaction and happy mixed up and tetep optimistic bitcoin is extraordinary
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 07:27:08 PM
Most of us feels the same way. Everyone get a much better life when we start to learn what is bitcoin and earn from it. Bitcoin has also made me to get earnings that will support my daily needs and my family. Bitcoin helps me to one by one, achieve my dreams.
Activity: 93
February 21, 2018, 06:17:31 PM
Nice brother, hopefully 2018 bless you once again
Activity: 308
February 21, 2018, 05:55:36 PM
Good things happen to good people. It's nice to hear that bitcoin changed a bit your life. The merit is yours because you had the courage to trade
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
February 21, 2018, 05:54:45 PM
It is honestly kind of sad that BTC saved your year.  You go lucky to say the least.  The past couple of years have been tremendous for the stock markets of the world, especially the US stock market.  No one should be buying enough bitcoin that it saved their years if they are broke.  This is really a foolish financial move/mistake.  Yes, it did work out for the OP however it was foolish.  You really should have had your money is a safer environment like the US stock market.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
February 21, 2018, 05:38:16 PM
yes .....bitcoin save our year but it is very sad that some of our fellow members here in bitcoin banned.it is hard now to make an account so pls. friend be careful.even like that i am very thankful to our highest officer and bitcoin that saved my year,and to all of you welcome 2018 and happy new year everyone.

Bitcoin really saved my year. It gives  me additional  income which helps me most in my financial problems. I have a regular job but it can't suffice all my needs and wants. When I started to join bitcoin it helps me get extra income.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 04:49:36 PM
It's really true that Bitcoin has changed my life. Through Bitcoin, my entire year has been income. So I think, Bitcoin saved my year.
Activity: 98
February 21, 2018, 04:42:00 PM
It had been a wonderful year for u. your girlfriend has gone but you will be saved how many bitcoin.i am new this site but i think 2018 to be good year earn bitcoin and start living a supper dream. In my opinion bitcoin save the economy and change life each user.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
February 21, 2018, 04:32:13 PM
Bitcoin was pretty good to us until now and I think things will be better anytime soon. Just have patience
Pages:
Jump to: