Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin saved my year - page 3. (Read 2353 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 10:54:02 AM
really because in this year get the income from bitcoin that I use as family needs and I the rest I invest as the cost of living in the future and this year is very help me in terms of economy Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
April 14, 2018, 10:50:21 AM
I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.

Bitcoin saved me from paying my insurance fee last February  Grin So far it is the only thing it has done to me since I invested my money in buying atleast a fraction. Hope it will moon again soon.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 10:34:05 AM
coinAs I joined into crypto currency world I meet this bitcoin family, Yes for me bitcoin now is my family and I am badly needed it. Enjoying the services and everything in it.

Thanks to Bitcoin!
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
April 14, 2018, 10:18:29 AM
This is true and I guess not only me who had save the year because of bitcoin. The most beautiful thing happened to my bitcoin career was last year because the price or value of bitcoin last year were surprisingly increase that much. And with that scenario I can say that everyone were become so much happy because of that increase. Surely many people who invest with bitcoin had a very nice year end, they surely brought the things they want to have on that time. Well we do hope that it will happen again so we all be happy again and we can buy the things we desire to buy.
Activity: 177
April 13, 2018, 02:26:15 AM
Bitcoin adds color to my life in a period of time.
I made good money. I bought it. I invested in the right coins and won money. I can not make money in the last 4, 5 months. Because the prices were too low. Investors are in expectation.

Wow  it's sounds great. I hope in 2018 bitcoin also save me in my financial problem and can sustain the needy of my family. Good luck to me..
Activity: 238
April 13, 2018, 02:14:24 AM
Bitcoin adds color to my life in a period of time.
I made good money. I bought it. I invested in the right coins and won money. I can not make money in the last 4, 5 months. Because the prices were too low. Investors are in expectation.
Activity: 164
April 13, 2018, 02:12:14 AM
Your luck is great! Congratulations on your achievements with Bitcoin and hope that by 2018, it will be a good year to earn a huge profit on Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 02:29:44 PM
I made a significant profit last year thanks to bitcoin. I started just in 2017, and this year became significant for me precisely because of the beginning of my bitcoin activity.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 02:16:11 PM
Bitcoin has really become your lifeline in a difficult time! I don't have such an interesting story, I'm just happy to make money with bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
April 11, 2018, 06:22:51 PM
ive earned  significant revenue from the crypto currency world so far this year so i will not be one to complain , the key to investing is always to make sure that you have a plan and to invest money that you will not be in any hurry to spend , because investments whist they might be solid they don't always move at the pace we expect , truth is whoever is able to whether this low price storm that bitcoins is currently experiencing will come out with very significant gains on their initial investment. you should invest with room to whether out any unforeseen occurrences.
Activity: 602
April 11, 2018, 06:19:37 PM
Bitcoin has brought to my life a great profitable hobby. I can spend a lot of time on the computer, studying cryptocurrency, and I like it very much.
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
April 11, 2018, 06:10:14 PM
Bitcoin did not have such a strong influence on my life, but sent it for the better, as I began to earn. That's more than enough for me.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
April 11, 2018, 03:26:22 PM
I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.
Lol! Sounds funny to me but true. Funny because if i will look at it now that the price is on the ground, i dont think it will someone’s year or life or problem. But good it did to you, that was the time i think that bitcoin reached its peak.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
April 11, 2018, 03:21:27 PM
For a lot of us bitcoin saved the year of 2017 and it's still going on! I hope the thing will stay the same even if I know that bitcoin is going again at 9k$ but it's okay it's just the bitcoin thing. What I look for this year is to build a nice portofolio of good promising alts and keep them at least 2 years.
I think long term investments are reasonable for 2 years, but I have to check the investment every 3 months and if necessary I have to revise the investment. In addition, investment should be nurtured. I appreciate you 2 years really long time and I saw you determined.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 01:37:51 PM
Bitcoin is best cryptocurrency that give big help to people. It also saved my year by means of having a profit on what I holding and earning enough money to help Family financially. When I feel so down I enjoyed more to do bitcoin and start earning more from it. I'm very grateful to know the bitcoin.
Activity: 195
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
March 16, 2018, 10:02:56 AM
Well done, you did a great job for the past year. I know the prize of bitcoin last year is only 18000$ USD December 2017 if I am not mistaken. (Correct me if i am wrong)

I think your girlfriends wants to be with you again today? I am right? hehe
Activity: 210
March 16, 2018, 10:02:35 AM
an input that is very motivating to many people who are almost desperate, with this bitcoin let's change our lives for the better.
Activity: 68
March 16, 2018, 09:59:41 AM
Yes bitcoin saved my years. Because it is a good coin who saved our years. In any one invest in bitcoin they made e better amount in one year.
Activity: 84
March 16, 2018, 09:53:14 AM
Bitcoin has changed the lives of many people. Many of the people I know who have invested in bitcoin and made a lot of money in a very short period of time have changed their financial situation, and I think bitcoin is a good investment choice.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
March 16, 2018, 09:00:28 AM
This year, because of the crypto, i bought new phone from my earning in trading. Also, because of crypto i have new investment.
Pages:
Jump to: