Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin saved my year - page 5. (Read 2353 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 260
March 11, 2018, 12:43:05 PM
I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.
not totally saved,but brightens my year,the first im here my lifes normal .has work and feeding my family constantly,same as what i have 10 years before seeking for some other option to make my life wealthy for the sake of my family,until a friend offered me this community and teaches me in his spare time.little by little i come to learn this and thats the start of my new beginning,
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 12:04:07 PM
I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.

It would be better to think about the people who lost all their savings trying to become a billionaire with crypto. How many people were "killed" by bitcoin?
Activity: 98
March 11, 2018, 12:00:11 PM
I think you are lucky. You've chosen the right time to invest in bits, so you've earned a lot of money, your life and finances will improve, and your family's standard of living has improved.
Activity: 38
March 11, 2018, 11:54:29 AM
Actually I know bitcoin just a few months ago, so last year Bitcoin did not affect my present life. This year I am different from Bitcoin and invest a bit in Bitcoin, hope this year it will help to earn a little money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 10:15:58 AM
Bitcoin also saved me. I was just like you and I needed an income that I can pull out of this ruin.
Activity: 125
Merit: 14
March 11, 2018, 10:11:26 AM

I was rescued by bitcoin in 2017, or rather in May, when I bought it for all free money, and sold it in July, it's a pity, of course, but I went 600 plus, I could leave it, no one knew of course what will come of it
Activity: 280
March 11, 2018, 09:58:14 AM
Of course, when you see that your state is growing with such a dash, the mood improves itself. And the girl will come back. only question do you want to beat her?
Activity: 89
March 11, 2018, 09:55:29 AM
Well i started bitcoin also this early month of this year.. And hoping that will be the luckiest year of mine.
Activity: 5
March 11, 2018, 09:46:49 AM
Congratulations, unfortunately not everyone has been that lucky.. trading coins started as fun and interest and soon it became too much, now I'm going to my 2nd divorce and I've lost all my money. Guess I'm gambling addicted Smiley All efforts to gain some money back with honest hard work were not fruitful. But I don't give up, just like you mate, well done.
Activity: 40
March 04, 2018, 11:23:36 PM
Bitcoin has also made me earn a stable income and can even be much higher than the managers who own a company. Hopefully, I would say this new year will be a good business for bitcoin in terms of profit gains since more and more people are definitely interested in joining.
Activity: 12
March 04, 2018, 11:19:59 PM
I hope bitcoin can help my finances in this year
Activity: 146
March 04, 2018, 10:57:37 PM
Bitcoin save my year 2017 cause this is the time i started here. I think positively that entering in bitcoin industry will bring me and my family a great future my determination in life keep going to achieve the fullfilment of my plans. There isn't doubt i'll be a successful person like others.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
March 04, 2018, 09:48:01 PM
Bitcoin saves us in many times like me Bitcoin saves me from financial problem and i thanks to him.
Activity: 673
March 04, 2018, 09:38:39 PM
this may be a good day to have a btc and if you saved a btc in the past year, you can now earn multiple profits and now you become a rich millionaire and you have to defend it in the next year so you can earn 500% profit from last year it will great
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 04, 2018, 09:38:06 PM
I feel you bro. Last 2017, every month, I am so broke so each month then, I have a debt. But this year, since January, may waiting time for the distribution of tokens in a campaign I joined helped me a lot. Immediately, when I received the tokens, I convert it to bitcoin. It helped me in my financial issues. This month, I am stable and debt free.
This year bitcoin price is down and all of us know about that, having bitcoin now is great especially if you buy in the lowest price and hold it, I have a plan this year that I will just hold my bitcoin until December, maybe that time bitcoin price will surprice us again in a high price.
Activity: 305
[PROFISH.IO]
March 04, 2018, 09:30:30 PM
I feel you bro. Last 2017, every month, I am so broke so each month then, I have a debt. But this year, since January, may waiting time for the distribution of tokens in a campaign I joined helped me a lot. Immediately, when I received the tokens, I convert it to bitcoin. It helped me in my financial issues. This month, I am stable and debt free.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 04, 2018, 09:26:54 PM
I am literally happy how you come out with happiness. I would say tons of thanks to bitcoin because it gives you a pride and respect in terms of money. I am also just like you but I was fully involve in online programs like MLM plans or some revenue share plans in those online programs lost my all hard earned money and become depressed but from last 7-8 months when i started crypto trading it changes my life drastically. Now I live a happy life tension free just because of Btc.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
March 04, 2018, 04:16:04 PM
Congratulation for your brilliant success ,man can do this your the best example.Bitcoin is almost profitable and valuable coin.Most of the sell them when bitcoin get down than upset for their panic sell.So i think bitcoin hold is best way growth your money last year bitcoin start only 1100$ and end 20000$ this year so bitcoin can change anyone life for a short time.
Activity: 66
March 04, 2018, 03:51:03 PM
I join you, I have a similar situation, bitcoin in many ways helped, and really pulled, the only thing a bit sad is that I did not bring bitcoin when he was 20.
Activity: 51
March 04, 2018, 03:41:05 PM
I am sure that there are many more like you out there. This is a real success story for the good rep of bitcoin. Sometimes people do not understand that one of the great qualities of bitcoin is that it promotes redistribution of wealth between common people.

You should share your story more.
Pages:
Jump to: