Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 25. (Read 6594 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 01:39:57 AM
Its not a scam.We might see bitcoin is down but doesn't mean its a scam. Bitcoin is the future for everyone especially those whose unemployed like me i earn and had some income even im at home taking good care of my daughter. I earn and so could you bitcoin gives as a great opportunity.and seriously focus on bitcoin and you will be rich
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 05:06:52 AM
That is why you need first to research, have someone to teach you on how bitcoin works. You do not need to join some networking or a group to invest in bitcoin. With yourself you can invest to bitcoin. There are many scams everywhere so next time be careful.
Activity: 32
July 01, 2018, 04:54:04 AM

If you do not believe in BTC then sell it and go to work. Do not enter this market anymore. Everything is just beginning, when everything is clear, we have no chance anymore.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 30, 2018, 05:03:45 PM

I can't agree with you because it is based on the blockchain technology and this means that it is powerful currency that will soon be approved by most companies. I am sure that we will use it like the main one
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 04:57:11 PM
Bitcoin is not a scam but some people use the word bitcoin to deceive others. so before you invest, you should do research first and do not trust others easily. In fact many people are successful investing in bitcoin. stay alert.
you can not cheat with a single word bitcoin. bitcoin is a marketing that understood new technologies and brought information to all mankind.
Activity: 523
Merit: 285
June 30, 2018, 03:44:08 PM
Before you spend money into bitcoin many things to be aware of, is not easily put your money and you will get profit. But you have to be aware of, where you save bitcoin to invest and where is the safest place for you to invest. Not a few exchanges choose a path to deceive any cryptocurrency users. I'm sure the people who say bitcoin is scam is someone who does not understand the development of the technology world, but service providers and some way to buy, store and sell bitcoins is the main factor scam.
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
June 30, 2018, 10:49:10 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

A lot of people are misled into , bitcoin is a scam , just because they hear a news that is bitcoin related and uses bitcoin as a medium of a scam does not necessarily mean that bitcoin is a scam . let us change it in other way , if a scammer uses money as a medium of scam , would you consider money as a scam? no of course, money will never be a scam , just like bitcoin , social medias and news just manipulates their content to make bitcoin bad.Bitcoin is a form of high risk investment , so before diving in , just do a research first.
Activity: 154
June 30, 2018, 10:40:11 AM
I believed them bitcoin will be never scam.  It has so many advantages that this page wouldn't be enough to write it all. It certainly isn't a scam.

I do not think easy to believe what you hear from others because maybe it will kill your potential. Bitcoin is not a scam but is used by selfish people to deceive others. Watch Out.
Lessons to be learned do not depend on your friends. Do not let your future profits depend on your friends.
Activity: 224
June 30, 2018, 10:30:34 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam but some people use the word bitcoin to deceive others. so before you invest, you should do research first and do not trust others easily. In fact many people are successful investing in bitcoin. stay alert.
Activity: 84
June 30, 2018, 10:26:22 AM
we should svoid these investement sites. this is a good story and we can learn from this. just invest directly to bitcoin not through anyone promising big money in a short period of time
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
June 30, 2018, 09:48:34 AM
Perhaps this is because of the Investment Scam that uses bitcoins for payment. And of course because the name of the bitcoins is used by those who have been victimized that bitcoins are scams. So when we say that bitcoins scam immediately thinks of those who have fallen victim to that which is wrong. So hopefully change their knowledge and would have to open it for them.
Activity: 336
June 30, 2018, 09:48:17 AM
Indeed bitcoin offers advantages to the patient people but the profits are not yet predictable. Therefore, if anyone promises a certain profit in a given term through bitcoin then I do not believe it. In playing crypto currency, we should be patient and have a smart strategy to avoid fraud on behalf of bitcoin. We must also be careful with unclear investments. It is better to invest in our own understanding of the ins and outs of the investment. So, do not be swayed by people's seduction to invest bitcoin in a particular place. You need to learn everything right. That is why we must have the confident to make no mistake in making decisions.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
June 30, 2018, 09:41:36 AM
I do not know anyone else because it depends on who I feel, but with lime there is no such thing, Bitcoin is not a scam. It is truthful and reliable to invest especially if you have enough knowledge to rely on bitcoin crypto investment
Bitcoin investment isn't so difficult that you will have to join any kind of pyramid scheme to make money out of it. Most people are easily swayed by the profits that they stand to make and they end up being a victim of these kind of scams.
Activity: 294
June 30, 2018, 09:39:35 AM
Yeah, this bitcoin is great technology and innovation so it is not fair if bitcoin is said to be fraud. It's just that many people are not responsible for fraud on behalf of bitcoin. We must be cautious to the person who offers the investment or opportunity then promises a certain amount of profit. Do not directly believe it, you better do your own analysis. Now, a lot of scams because many people want to have a big income but not impatient and do not want to try hard.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 09:22:22 AM
Has also happened to a friend of mine la few months ago. He invested almost half of his yearly income to someone in online and he was promised that it will double within just a shor period of time. Turns out that all of it was scam and made him very depressed and have built a doubt about bitcoin in his mind. It really was a lesson to our circle of friends that you have to make sure about the person that you will entrust your bitcoin too since lots of people these days are taking advantage of those clueless one's.
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 09:18:23 AM
Nope, Bitcoin is not scam but people use bitcoin as a tool to scam other people which make Bitcoin`s image bad and people thinks Bitcoin is scam because of that. Ignorance leads you to being scammed. So before you invest into something, you must do your research first and do not trust others easily. Bitcoin is not a scam, in fact, many people now are enjoying their lives because of bitcoin.
Activity: 56
June 30, 2018, 09:12:53 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Scams exist everywhere in bitcoin, and in life just need to be a more cautious and less trusting person.
Activity: 20
June 30, 2018, 08:03:02 AM
This whole thing is getting more and more interesting by the day. Just yesterday, a friend told me that someone is mounting so much pressure on him to go and borrow money and give to him to invest in bitcoin. He said that a company is offering mouth watering rewards for people who can invest atleast USD5,000.00 within a specific period of time. I tried to discourage him but who knows, he may turn to another person. Please, let's all help to protect this (bitcoin ecosystem) and its course from scammers.  
Activity: 26
June 30, 2018, 07:46:54 AM
 Somebody think it is scam but to me bitcoin is not. To be honest, Bitcoin is not scam .
Activity: 518
June 30, 2018, 07:45:16 AM
Most of the people are thinking that the bitcoin is scam those people are not enough knowledge about bitcoin, there are some other group that is using the name of bitcoin to get more money to the people or the investors but bitcoin is a big help to the people.
Pages:
Jump to: