Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 26. (Read 6594 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 07:44:41 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Yes, I also heard about this Bitcoin scam because it was also a headline news here in the Philippines last month. All I can say that truly, it is better to invest on your own and it is okay to start from scratch and learn on your own rather than investing your money through other people which is more likely just a scam and can just steal your money away from you.
I'm also from the Philippines and yes Bitcoin scam is still a headline news, but all in all its your choice right? I mean if you are doubting to an investment, why not invest on your own? Low value but assured.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 07:38:31 AM
Theres a lot of scam when we talk about or theres money involved . BTC is not a scam , its a real that you can have earn and invest to have money in easy way . But , we need to be wise when you invest , we need to be assure that its not a scam . People who says that btc is scam , those people are ignorance and dont have knowledge about it .
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 06:34:39 AM
a good life story, and can teach us a lesson.
it seems like such people will be much more in 2018. so I think we should know more about BTC. if you want to invest we should trust people who have been successful in bitcoin and that we know.
bitcoin is real, not scam.
Maybe for people who understand the online world, think bitcoin is real. But what about people who are in areas that still have no network or not too understand with bitcoin, Definitely thinks that bitcoin is fake.

Those people can still be reached by people who has access to information. I recently visited a small country in Africa and they had no access to the internet, but they were using M-Pesa as a payment system on their mobile phones. I have done some research on M-Pesa before, so I knew about it.

If people can use M-Pesa, then these people just need cheap internet and a smart phone to use Bitcoin or the technology can be made simple so that they can run this via mobile networks with 3G and 4G.

Bitcion is not scam it is known as good investment be aware of some people inviting you to get involved and deposit here with big amount they only using the name of bitcoin by thier own elligal purpose.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 334
June 30, 2018, 06:25:42 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam. It is just that there are people who takes their advantage to use their knowledge to fool the others who lacks of knowledge. This is one of the reason why the market price is affected. People who got scammed don't want to use and manipulate bitcoin over again. Especially if they really suffered from a terrible loss. Scammers think bitcoin is a way to get rich instantly. You must keep your informations by yourself. Never trust so much. You must learn by yourself too and do some research. Bitcoin talk is a good one to learn the things you want to learn about crypto world. You can learn how 'privacy' works in here too.
Activity: 23
June 30, 2018, 06:21:50 AM
Bitcoin is not scam but you must be cheated by a person. Still bitcoin is very good
Activity: 23
June 30, 2018, 06:20:47 AM
It is a story that helps us learn lessons and experiences. bitcoin is really not a scam, but there are some people using bitcoin to cheat others. We should be sober in choosing wed sites for investment, we should trust those who have succeeded in bitcoin and we know.
Bitcoin is only profitable for those who know it.
Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
June 30, 2018, 06:10:05 AM
the need for bitcoin if you invest you move immediately to the wallet to avoid scams and always keep track of it and to know its market moves
Activity: 98
June 30, 2018, 03:12:24 AM
Bitcoin will probably will not die for it is the original coin in crypto. And the more years to come the more bitcoin value will rise. Bitcoin is one of the meaningful coin in crypto.
Activity: 30
June 30, 2018, 03:02:43 AM
That is a misconception

This is because they do not know anything about this This opinion has been developed
if Bitcoin Scam,there  are  largest company , will not be join bitcoin
Activity: 77
June 30, 2018, 02:47:55 AM
I do not know anyone else because it depends on who I feel, but with lime there is no such thing, Bitcoin is not a scam. It is truthful and reliable to invest especially if you have enough knowledge to rely on bitcoin crypto investment
Activity: 82
June 29, 2018, 07:49:31 PM
Always do your own due diligence and never trust others! It's your decision after all.We all will make safe and calculated moves regarding our investments.
Activity: 19
June 29, 2018, 03:39:50 AM
They are get some wrong information, so dont just assume things out by mere research , search the things thorouly to decide whether that thing is scam or real, like the Bitcoin story of yours.
Activity: 239
June 28, 2018, 04:03:26 PM
This is one of the greatest rule of my entire life. Do not ever promised other person the things that you are not able to control this is so simple and obvious why does he promise you the things which are not in his charge?
Activity: 73
June 28, 2018, 11:41:01 AM
Yes, I also heard about this Bitcoin scam because it was also a headline news here in the Philippines last month. All I can say that truly, it is better to invest on your own and it is okay to start from scratch and learn on your own rather than investing your money through other people which is more likely just a scam and can just steal your money away from you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
June 28, 2018, 11:40:26 AM
In real world people have bad relationship to each other because normally the reason is misunderstanding. This kind of issues can definitely disable your entire management system of strategy about life principles. In relation to bitcoin, it was not scam and it is not scam but use by bad motives of the people to scam others that who doesn't have concrete understanding regarding bitcoin. The basic fundamentals is a must for them in order to prevent to be scammed.
Activity: 110
June 28, 2018, 11:36:15 AM
No bitcoin is not scam. But everywhere have scamer. You have to always be alert. Bitcoin is the best crypto currency in the world. Its a safe coin.  Smiley
Activity: 251
June 28, 2018, 11:32:18 AM
that's why bitcoin is number one because it does not lend itself to scams since no one controls it. On the other hand, there are some oocytes that lend themselves to this bitcoin, what makes it go up and down is supply and demand and your you have your wallet and then move it wherever you want and invest in whatever you want the responsibility is yours where you invest but bitcoin is very safe where you invest is the problem you have to study the projects and weigh if you want your earnings in short, medium or long term in you is deciding when to take your winnings or know when to withdraw
Activity: 322
June 28, 2018, 11:29:43 AM
Yeah, there are lot of people who wanted to earn money in such way. We must be all avoid those Ponzi schemes. Some are offering investments in their Mining operations but most of them are scammers. Im not a good trader but i earn thru Bitcoin trading, Buy in the dip and sell in my traget price.

Activity: 173
June 28, 2018, 11:11:28 AM
It is much better if you learn and study things yourself. Since there are many scammers in this crypto world. It is good to ask people about something we want to know or learn and ask also about their opinions on certain topic. It will surely help a lot. But the final decision is on us ourselves.
Activity: 322
June 28, 2018, 11:08:54 AM
I dont think bitcoin is a scam because I am investing to it and it is one of my source of income for now so I wont believe that it is a scam.However there are many trading and mining sites that has alot of scammer so you must be aware of it and dont trust anyone and dont give your bitcoin wallet password to anyone or to anysite to avoid scam.
Pages:
Jump to: